test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SNRs and disconnects mid mission

I'm currently trying to finish up the Solanae Dyson missions on my main AoY toon, but I have been having an hard time with it. I noticed that in the missions Sphere of Influence an A Step between Stars when I reach the final space battle I get horrible, borderline unplayable SNR and lag. However the same toon has no problems in sector space on ESD DS9 etc. and I can PUG ISA, Na'kuhl or Tholian Red Alerts no SNRs or lag except at peak times.
Then tonight I decided to try and finish the questline (I RP my characters so I tend to play through each mission line in order) I had reached the space battle over Qo'Nos and started getting SNRs at each mission checkpoint, but they seem to work out and I could progress. Then the cutscene where the planet killer arrives starts to play and I see the SNR notification in the scene then disconnected mid cutscene. When I finally got things back up and running I was back at the space gate and at the beginning of the space battle.
So I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this SNRs and nasty lag mid mission but relatively stable gameplay otherwise

Comments

• peqleghpeqlegh Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Lags/Rubber banding generally no, but 30-45 seconds worth of SNR's report during load screens occur all the time.