test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Outfit prices in Dill store. LOL

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
3TweeRu.png

They don't honestly expect players to pay between 25$ -50$ for an outfit do they
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    It's actively listed? That's your answer.
  • Options
    bawdytieflingbawdytiefling Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    It's about 4 months worth of grinding just to get 1 million refined dilithium. Swing and a miss, Cryptic. Cut these prices by 75% and I'd consider it.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    Just like those EV suits in Dil Store. Outrageous.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    ugh I think the maco suit was the one from "Enterprise" at 2 mil...they must have lost their minds.
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    The MACO uniform!? Hope much zen do I need to sell for 2 million dil?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    The MACO uniform!? Hope much zen do I need to sell for 2 million dil?

About 5,000.
  • Options
    aphelionmarauderaphelionmarauder Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    I had no idea those even existed. That's news to me​​
    Support the movement!
    Come stand with us in supporting Star Trek: The Animated Series content for STO! (It's canon!) #TASforSTO

Time travel and glass-cannon ships hurt my head and is NOT what Trek is about. Trek is exploration, becoming better as a species, and gaining scientific knowledge while holding on to the traditions that got us where were are.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Not seeing any of that in the dil store, is that on Tribble?
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    They arent even account unlocks.

Yes. Hitting holodeck tomorrow. They aren't even account unlocks.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Lack of account unlock is very disappointing, especially for something most people will be grinding dil on multiple toons for, but I gotta have it at least for my TOS toon, so just got the zen and sold it for the 2 million dil, figured if I wait until word gets out it might cost me more.
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    Just like those EV suits in Dil Store. Outrageous.

Nukara suits are still the best EV suits and much cheaper.

You lot wanted dilithium sinks. Here they are.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • Options

Lack of account unlock is very disappointing, especially for something most people will be grinding dil on multiple toons for, but I gotta have it at least for my TOS toon, so just got the zen and sold it for the 2 million dil, figured if I wait until word gets out it might cost me more.

Disappointing? I welcome the price! I will grind for this stuff! This isn't communism where we get everything for free! Who said we were entitled to anything cheep? I will honestly grind this out with as much dil as I can because I think it is a benchmark I would be proud to reach!

Approach adversity with an open mind and a "I can do it and get out of my way I am making results happen" attitude and nothing stands in your way.​​
    Support the movement!
    Come stand with us in supporting Star Trek: The Animated Series content for STO! (It's canon!) #TASforSTO

Time travel and glass-cannon ships hurt my head and is NOT what Trek is about. Trek is exploration, becoming better as a species, and gaining scientific knowledge while holding on to the traditions that got us where were are.
  • Options

Disappointing? I welcome the price! I will grind for this stuff! This isn't communism where we get everything for free! Who said we were entitled to anything cheep? I will honestly grind this out with as much dil as I can because I think it is a benchmark I would be proud to reach!

Approach adversity with an open mind and a "I can do it and get out of my way I am making results happen" attitude and nothing stands in your way.​​

Was wondering where the lowest common denominator would be
  • Options

Disappointing because I'd like to have it on every character for the 50 bucks I just spent on the requisite dilithium, but oh well, that uniform is one of the few things I've been wishing for since launch and haven't had access to, until now.
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    You lot wanted dilithium sinks. Here they are.

damn someone beat me to it...

more seriously... lol @ these prices. More cool stuff I won't ever have because of ridiculous pricing.
  • Options
    shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    One must wonder about the rationale behind those numbers. Do they assume (and we all know the saying about that, don't we?) that each and every player is sitting on such quantities of (refined) dilithium? Did the fact of those per character items costing quite a bit more than a starship (which can be used by multiple characters on an account) somehow not pop the 'this is ridiculous' flags in people's heads?
  • Options

Approach adversity with an open mind and a "I can do it and get out of my way I am making results happen" attitude and nothing stands in your way.

Was wondering where the lowest common denominator would be

You think I am joking? Every forum user who complains on here thinks everything should come to them through the promotions tab. People need to work for what they earn, regardless of cost.​​
    Support the movement!

• Options
    Transferred to tribble to check them out ... they have the lousy off duty color pallette, not the fed uniform color pallette ... come ON Cryptic!
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    I take it, those prices can be brought down via Fleet tasks?
  • Options
    tousseau wrote: »
    I take it, those prices can be brought down via Fleet tasks?

nope
  • Options
    azmodeasazmodeas Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    I looked at the uniform pictures posted elsewhere. thought hrmm this might get me to play my fed alts maybe.... then saw the prices on tribble. busted a gut laughing so hard. Yea no.... Big NO. I'll stick the fraction ignored Romulans I actually enjoy. There's over pricing , there's gouging , then there's this .... Bwawahahahahahaha yeah.... NO. Not interested. moving on to better things to grind out in Sto.
  • Options
    Huh... so much for my Champaign Tastes....
  • Options
    Another oddity on the Maco uniform, the assault pack (back pack) is listed under chest gear, so you can use both that and any back item you have unlocked for some ... interesting clipping creations.
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
    This makes my head hurt.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    3TweeRu.png

They don't honestly expect players to pay between 25$ -50$ for an outfit do they

You mean like players currently pay £50 for a lobi character bound uniform, or £200 for a character bound ship?

Players are already paying these prices.

They're insane right across the board, but the whales will pay it and it might affect the Dil market a little..
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    Before: "LOL Dilithium is so worthless it's almost 500 dil/zen. Craptic needs to get their TRIBBLE together and put some dil sinks in the game."

Now: "LOL These dil prices for space barbie accessories are too high. Craptic needs to make them cheaper!"​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    Welp, I won't be getting those.
  • Options
    OT, I know...
    But I just went check out the Tribble Patch Notes.... Ummmm... Where did they go?