test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is Sticky Web Launcher/Wall meant to not work?

sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
Since getting the Sticky Web Launcher console I've only been able to use it on certain maps....

Namely I can't seem to use it in Crystalline Cataclysm... Like ever.... The clickable is always greyed out when targeting ANY enemy in Crystalline. It gives me the "you can't activate this" stalling sound when i try to make sure the icon isn't bugged. Ran the Nah'kul Red Alert just to make sure the thing was totally worthless or not and it worked just fine in that map.

Is this console not supposed to work against the CE, Tholians or Terrans? Or is it just wholly disabled on the Crystalline Cataclysm map entirely?

Map Played: Crystalline Cataclysm Advanced
Ship Used: Romulan Dyson Science Destroyer(Tetryon build)

Reproduction steps:

Equip the console
Slot it in any slot
queue for Crystalline Cataclysm Advanced
Prepare to not be able to fire it.​​
Member of the "Disenchanted"
We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.

Comments

• Options
    aidy1972ukaidy1972uk Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    I will double check my theory but I've noticed it never works first time needed I have to unequip and equip again in map.

Give that a shot as I keep forgetting!
  • Options
    johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Yesterday during one of my Crystalline runs, ALL of my skills went grey about halfway through the mission. I also couldn't choose a reward or exit the sector afterwards... I had to wait until the timer automatically kicked me out. The weird thing is I could fly around and see all the action progressing just fine, so I don't think it was a general lag issue. Not sure if it's related but thought I'd mention it.
  • Options
    sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Tried unslotting/reslotting the console... tried moving the icon to several more slots and still the console doesn't work in Crystalline Cataclysm...

Why does this not work? Even if Tholians and the Entity are immune it's still the projection of and energy wall.... It doesn't matter what it's projected at.... the projection should still pop.... The Tractor Beam doesn't magically turn off because of Polarize hull... it still goes off...​​
    Member of the "Disenchanted"
    We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.