What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cosplay Thread

rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
edited August 2017 in The Art of Star Trek Online
Ladies and Gentlemen...
I present to you the Cosplay Thread!

Got some ceativity in the Tailor and want to show off? Feel free to share that here.

Trill%20Cosplay.png?dl=1
db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• Options
    eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I'll bite. Here's a few I have.
    My Tomb Raider is a little closer I think, mainly the boots which have the white sock tops which can't be used anymore, so I can't change it or they'll go. The top is closer too than your swim suit top ;)

I like your Ghostbuster and SG-1 costumes, pretty good!

STO%20Cosplay.jpg
    Post edited by eradicator84 on
    AFMJGUR.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Another round of Trill Cosplay!

Trill%20Cosplay%202.png?dl=1
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Some more Cosplay stuff not on my main.

Cosplay%203.png?dl=1
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    doesn't RA3 tanya have a more...bushy...hairstyle? and is that ghost supposed to be a random one or nova? because nova's suit is white and her hair is blone, not ginger​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Limitations on hair options for Tanya. Lita's hair might work out better but players can't use it. And it can be a generic ghost or possibly Kerrigan.
  • Options
    kerrigan's suit was white too, as per raynor's flashback in SC2 WoL​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Details... I could probably lighten the bodysuit on the Ghost sometime. Anyways... how are the rest of 'em?
  • Options
    no idea on tomb raider, seaquest or ghostbusters because i've never seen the featured character in any of them

the SG-1 uni needs more tan in its green so it looks like GI olive drab​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    needs moar art​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Spread the word Shadow.
  • Options
    cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    Okay, since this seems like a fun thread, here are a couple I've toyed with over the past year or so. Not perfect, but to some extent the best I could do with the costume options. See if you can just guess who's who.
    TVileW5.jpg

Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    han solo, rebel pilot, vault boy​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Ok... if people are gonna use imgur... could you also just put the link in please? I have no idea why, but I can't see direct imgur images on the forums. I have to actually quote someone using it to see the address to put in a seperate tab.

Nice ones cuchulainn. Very nice.
  • Options
    Oh, sorry about the imgur problem. The link is http://i.imgur.com/TVileW5.jpg.
    Right guess on the first one, not exactly on the second one, and let's say Calvin would be disappointed you didn't recognize the third one. :smile:
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    well, it can't be bossk...i don't recall him ever wearing a rebel flightsuit; and i've never seen calvin and hobbes, so i wouldn't have recognized either character - looked like a vault suit to me​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    It could be Bossk, although I think his outfit was more yellow but still in a similar style as the Rebel flightsuit.
    latest?cb=20130219044712
  • Options
    Actually, it is Bossk, Or as close as options let me get to the real look. If you don't know Spaceman Spiff, I certainly can't complain. I had to google Vault Boy, but yeah I can see that too. Thanks!
    review_ssbossk_9.jpg
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    you might be able to get a closer look with the upcoming AoY expansion, assuming players get access to the TOS gorn style - the head shapes are far closer to bossk than the current STO gorn​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Yeah, the new Gorn model should improve it quite a bit. I do need to try again shifting the color more toward yellow as well, I think.
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Squee! *^_^* - keep em coming!!!

@rattler2 - how did you do the mask and ears of Catwoman?
    @cuchulainn74 - which armor did you use for the chest on Bossk?
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • Options
    @kurumimorishita - That particular character is an Alien, so I had more face patterns and ears for options.
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    nice idea; and good job guys :)
  • Options
    shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    An interesting thread. Time to dig up a couple of earlier submissions...

22217170601_ef91f1607c_z.jpg
    Before dismissing the idea, consider that IDW is the current custodian of both comic series... and no stranger to surprising crossovers.

21584085774_1b1decb187_z.jpg
    Now if only NSF could apply that refracting technology to ground weapons...
  • Options
    Squee! *^_^* - keep em coming!!!

@rattler2 - how did you do the mask and ears of Catwoman?
    @cuchulainn74 - which armor did you use for the chest on Bossk?

The chest gear is the Klg Tac Soldier 3 chest piece with all colors white.
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    Keep em' coming guys. ^^
  • Options
    Okay okay, a few more, the first of which I wish I had a Borg captain to do properly. The other two, I would have to photoshop to add a missing sunburst and some claws. :smile:
    cwIBLbT.jpgsWdcc84.jpg
    kVTgamP.jpg

vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    Not too bad. Logan looks very good.

Just... IMGUR! WAAAGH!!!

Sorry... had to get that out of my system.
  • Options
    LOL! I'm sorry, I totally forgot. Next time I'll remember.
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    pn5B7z.png

This was a character I deleted a while back. I don't know what I was thinking in deleting it, but only a few a screenshots remain...
  • Options
    and...who is it?

seriously people, LABEL the stuff - not everyone recognizes these cosplays​​

#LegalizeAwoo