test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    The being fired a blast of energy in retaliation, slicing through the floor and releasing a plasma vent explosion that not only made Sarah scream, but additionally sent Klokian hurling backwards towards Elric, and his sphere device went flying another way, bonking Jim in the head as he scrambled to catch it before it hit the floor. The energy beam simply continued towards Klokian, viciously tearing up the floor without remorse. "Stop now," said the being to Klokian, appearing into normal space, "captains, this creature must not be allowed to disrupt the river of time. Capture him. Now."

Sarah, backed into the corner of the turbolift, watched the being slowly drift out of the turbolift with fear and anticipation. The large, black orb simply continued firing, as it's beam of energy continued towards Klokian without mercy.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    A defense mechanism in Klokian activated without his own forethought, and, while crouching into a ball, an anti-phase, energized bio-electric bubble emitted out from his reverse-Q skin, passing through Elric and dissipating the being's incoming energy beam. Klokian opened his eyes to refocus and he realized he was trying to capture something he didn't understand.

"And we're taking orders from you because...?" Elric said in response to the the being.

Klokian gritted his teeth. "Klokian is river time," he countered the being, before turning to Elric. "And so is Elric. You known time traveler to Klokian; you are enemy of Grevkas. Klokian must do what you do and get timeship back."

"Hold on. You know about that android-on-steroids??" Elric turned to the creature in even more shock, but Klokian tapped a control bangle on his forearm and took control of the Marrakesh.

Then, Gibbs came over the air to report the situation. "Marrakesh to Captain Elric. The ship appears to be opening some kind of spatial flexure? Should we... shoot it? Poke it with a stick?"

"Klokian ship now," said the creature before he transported himself through the Sally's shields again, weakening a section of the shields for a few minutes, and back to the Marrakesh.

Elric got to his feet as fast as he could, but with the gravity plating on the deck destroyed, he and everyone began to float. "Jim! I've got to stop him, wherever he's trying to go," Elric said, hoping he'd understand. "And not because the being said so. My reasoning's separate. Yeah." The Captain triple tapped his commbadge, activating an auto-beam out, through the weak part of the shields, back to the Marrakesh before the Noble-class starship moved in-through the spatial flexure to cross a vast interstellar distance. The flexure closed up behind them.
    Jim looked down at the destroyed flooring, then looked up to see that the being was gone.

Sarah just stood there, noticing the other's lack of gravity. "Well, it's nice over here in the turbolift, it's got it's own gravity."

Jim deadpanned and reached for an Omega who'd grabbed part of the wall, and they made their way back to an area with working gravity.

Sarah took the turbolift elsewhere, met with them, and then headed with them to the meeting room. "Any thought on the other non-corporeal being that alien seemed to reveal? It looked humanoid."

"Strange," said Jim, "possibly related to those guys that attacked Lieutenant Jade before she found the being... we better report this. Anyway, how is the admiral, anyway?"

"Alive, at least," answered Sarah, sighing yet again, "8 of 14 is taking care of him. Says that he'll definitely live, but he also says that... well, things might not go so smoothly. Hope everything works out for the best, alright?"

Jim nodded in reply, and they finally returned to the war room. Sarah and Jim both made a bee-line for 11, sitting down nearby. "We have a development," said Jim, "that alien thing revealed not one, but 2 entities; one was a humanoid that didn't seem to do anything, and the other was a black, liquid-like blob that revealed itself and tore through the floor with some energy beam of death and ordered us to stop the alien, Klokian, before it messed up the timeline. The alien ended up stealing Elric's ship and taking it into some rift, and Elric went along with them."

"By the way..." said Sarah, "it referred to the timeline as the river of time. Remind you of anything in particular?"

"The Guardian of Forever?" asked 11, confused. Everyone else in the room had gone quiet, and were watching their conversation. "That doesn't make any sense, it's probably a coincidence. What happened to the humanoid being that the alien revealed?"

"It didn't," replied Jim, "only saw a general shape. It vanished shortly after. Not too large, about Sarah's size."

"FYI, the admiral should live," said Sarah, "just wanted to make sure you all knew that."

"So Lieutenant Jade might not be crazy?" blurted out Sek, "good riddance. Somebody gonna bring her back out?"

"Not, yet," said Sarah, "I'd rather if she describe this being she's been dealing with before we spoil the news?"

Jim nodded, "of course."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,485 Community Moderator
    Krystal leaned back in her seat again in thought.
    "Knowing we lose even part of a ship..." she trailed off. "The main problem is we don't know how old that saucer was. Remember we're dealing with Time Travel here. So it could have already been a few days old when our recon team got there."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "That is concerning," replied 11, "suggestions?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,485 Community Moderator
    "Without knowing more... we're flying blind," Krystal said. "All we really know is that we got a derelict saucer and I would assume a weapons signature."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "Oh well, I'm sure we'll live," said Sek, "clearly, the saucer didn't get completely destroyed, so they must have been busy."

"I would like a word with the lieutenant about the being," said emperor Nat, "and then another word with Captains Walker and Dennison about the entities they encountered. These... beings... may have a large affect on the situation, and I believe we should take them into account. We can't do that without proper information."

"I was already planning on it," said Sarah, "should we go talk to her now?"

Emperor Nat nodded and headed for the door, motioning Sarah and Jim to follow. "The rest of you stay here. Captains, you can tell me your sides on the way."

Sarah followed. Once they were out in the corridor, she spoke up, "the first one was humanoid, and didn't appear any longer then that thing tried to catch it with that white orb thing. The other one was a large, dark ball of liquid... at least that's what it looked like. It fired some large dark energy beam that cut through the floor at the alien until it ran off."

"Same story here," said Jim.

"Wait, you got the alien's orb?" asked Sarah, noticing the orb in Jim's hands. He looked at it, dumbfounded. "Of course you do. We should analyze it."

Emperor Nat seemed concerned. Almost threatened by... something. "That's exactly the kind of entity I expected."

"Bad news?" asked Jim.

"Very bad news," answered Emperor Nat, as they arrived in the brig and soon arrived near Lieutenant Jade's cell.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Lt. Jade almost looked like she was asleep, although her posture made it clear she probably wasn't and wasn't happy about being locked up. Or something agitated her.
    Emperor Nat stood there in front of her cell, tapping his foot for a moment. "Wake up, lieutenant. We have questions for you."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I am awake," Lt. Jade replied.
    "Tell us about the entity that was bothering you, details and all," demanded Emperor Nat.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Non Corporeal. Looked gaseous in form. Capable of vaporizing a full grown Breen in one shot," Lt. Jade replied. "Implied some kind of multidimensional awareness, and a capability of destroying my home universe."
    "Gaseous?" asked the emperor, "care to be more specific? What color or shade? Also, what did it vaporize the Breen with?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Hard to describe. Seemed to be dark colored, and it felt... dark," Jade replied. "And seemed to be able to unleash a kind of beam unlike any I had ever seen."
    "How gaseous? Was it just a cloud, or more... focused?" asked the emperor, "and these beams. What did they look like?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well... its movements were more like a liquid, but it was still gaseous," Jade replied. "And the beams were... dark violet I believe."
    The emperor almost seemed scared. "Describe it's personality."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Seems to have an agenda, but not willing to reveal anything," Jade replied. "Not outright hostile, but did use a pretty big threat in the beginning."
    "What kind of threat?" asked the emperor.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Implied that it was capable of destroying my entire reality."
    "Oh," he replied, quite grimly.

Sarah and Jim turned to the emperor. "You seem worried," said Jim, "you encountered this thing before by any chance?"

"Once," replied Emperor Nat, "it didn't end well for anyone involved."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"And now here I am... locked up, and that thing seems content that you'll be able to find the rogue agent," Jade sighed. "And apparently I need to enjoy the peace I've got right now or something like that. Seemed to indicate Nathan in the other cell but honestly... what can I do? We still have our issues to work out, and I don't think either of us want to do that behind forcefields."
  • shadowslasher410#3475 shadowslasher410 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    "Really? You've gotta be kidding me..." Lyras shook her head. "What the heck was that all about? Could they... see us? Was that Captain Elric? Does that mean I'm on the U.S.S. Sally?" She paused, scrutinizing the being for a moment before sighing. "So... I guess you're as confused as I am about how the heck I'm here, and what happened to me...Do you have a name? What should I call you? And... what are you, anyway?"
    "Of course we'll find them," replied the emperor, "as for your friend, I would suggest you investigate him. He seems suspicious, even still. I wouldn't be surprised if were him all along..."
    "I am a being beyond your comprehension," replied the being, "you will not refer to me by name, as it will not be spoken. Your own presence was... not foretold. My insight leads me to know that you are Lyras, and that you are not from this time or place."

Content for now, the being moved elsewhere into another corridor, not even bothering to stop and wait for Lyras to follow. It was evidently just expected for Lyras to keep up.
    U.S.S. Sally, Sickbay
    Admiral... you have to wake up... came the voice of Nat. You must. They need you...

Admiral Nat opened his eyes. "What... who said that? Did I say that?" he asked, sitting up, and noticing 8 of 14 directly across from him. "Oh, I'm alive. How did I fair after... whatever happened back there?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be find after a few days of rest..." replied 8, walking over with a hypo of some kind. He reached to inject it into the admiral, but simply... kept going? After reaching beyond the admiral, the admiral in question heard the soft "pffft" of the hypo injecting it's contents into his body. No, that can't be right. He reached too far.

"Wait..." mumbled the admiral, turning to look where 8 of 14 injected the hypo. It was the admiral. Elsewhere, still laying in the bed. Nat jumped off the bed and back, looking at his own body in horror. "I'M DEAD!" he screamed, eliciting no response from the nearby Borg doctor. "WHAT THE FRAK!?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"If he was... he's the worst agent ever," Jade replied.
    "Assuming he's actually the one you used to know..." said Jim.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well... he was always quiet," Jade replied. "Although I do admit it was odd seeing him of all people on that station."
    Emperor Nat seemed wary. "What a way to sneak him in. You people need to learn better."

Quite suddenly, he lifted a hand, and some gravitational force flung Nathan upwards and forced him to the ceiling, which started cracking under the pressure. Jim slowly looked up and over to see him; if he were a Na'kuhl in disguise, the disguise would surely flicker, if not stop working entirely.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Nothing changed with Nathan.

"Stop!" Jade called out, getting to her feet.
  • "Wait- we're in another..." Lyras resisted the urge to roll her eyes as she followed the being, "Not again! Is traveling through time and saving universes all these people do?!" She sighed. "So, when exactly are we? And where are you off to now?"