Options

Spacedock/First City/New Romulus! Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    *leaves for an hour*

18 unread posts in OOC...

EDITION: ...and 25 IC posts. So could yall take pause and let me jump in? not that i dont enjoy the back-and-forth between Jade and T'Kek lol
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,762 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    *leaves for an hour*

18 unread posts in OOC...

lol

Up to you guys, but I wonder if there's a way for less one-liner posts? Could do a back-and-forth session in PMs and then someone copy-pastes it into a single post. (Just came to me; not saying you have to or anything)
    admiralnat wrote: »
    Oh well. Just remember that the U.S.S. Molly and her new crew shall not die, and that the Falzon is free to destroy now. :p

I did a partial destroy, only cuz you said so. :p Let me know if I should edit or anything. I wouldn't destroy your ships in my own posts w/o your permission.
    Evidently. ;)​​
    Amazing. Even after editing from computer, the formatting wouldn't implement. Lesson is, don't post from phone.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    I've actually been waiting for Elihu to jump in.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    thanks guys, love ya! lol

also, Nat...I'm pretty sure i know which parts are lies and which parts are not, but is there anything that T'Kek is saying that is absolutely VITAL that Eli find out? Like there is a massive attack coming right now or there is a nuke on the Phili or Trelane is a Q who works for Nat...? something like that?

EDITION: also i need to know if T'kek has any family or loved ones he dearly cares about who are either recently deceased or still alive. basically i am going to make him think he is watching them die. he is going to feel as bad as Elihu does, basically making him useless to Nat and even suicidal
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    T'Kek's family all died to the Romulans when T'Kek was very young. He served in the Reman resistance under Obisek, who was sorta like a father to him, until T'Kek's leaving for the Firestorm, with their crew becoming like a family of sorts after.

Edit: T'Kek knows about the wormhole that was in the expanse, and knows that the two side's alliances know of each other and may team up later (or already have in secret).​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    this!
    Prompt #1: "Mirrors of Love" by @takeshi6
    During an encounter with the Mirror Universe, be it repelling another Terran invasion or entering the other universe to run reconnaissance, you meet the Mirror Counterpart of an old love interest, one who, in your universe, has died (either a long time ago or fairly recently).

How do you interact with this Mirror of your old flame? Are they similar to their prime counterpart, or vastly different? And when your encounter with the Mirror Universe ends, what happens to them? Do they join you, giving you a second chance at love? Do you go your separate ways? Or are you forced to watch your love die a second time, or worse, have to kill them yourself?

or do you think I've tormented Eli enough...? XD

EDITION: alright. well i guess the person in his mind can be Obisek whoever that is. as long as it's someone he really wants to protect.
    Post edited by the0infamous on
  • Options
    uh it would be kinda dumb if the Zippy's EM field affected Borg and they had to take it down to beam in. and since your vorta seems to be male, D'ren doesnt want him anyway, so he's either beamed into space and dead or he beamed somewhere in the integration bay and is now being detained by drones. your choice, i dont care which, unless he is one of the characters you absolutely must have survive/not get captured; then he can beam to...wherever you want him to beam to, but he will have Borg nanos tracking his every move that cannot be removed or disabled. also there is a Founder working with D'ren...
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Actually, like that Salora said, there's another Salora on the U.S.S. Molly, so the Salora that just beamed off the Baltim Raider can end up beaming to anywhere you want him to (I'd prefer him be captured, however, and not assimilated) and eventually dying, just don't kill the one on the Molly. :)

Also, don't worry about the Alliance members attacking the home worlds. All they're gonna do is spawn a planet-killer each and then retreat into gateways, after which we can kill of the planet-killers. :p

Edit: Play the STO story! Or at least read the story in the STO wiki, so you know who these guys are! lol :D​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    *sigh* As i said, i dont like the STO story and i'm not a big video gamer... I'm a writer. I spend infinitely more time here than on the game. I've read a bit about the Iconians on the wikias.

Also, remember the planet-killer would be sent back to fluidic space if it went to earth, due to the proximity of the AUDs on ESD.

But D'ren either doesnt know that, or is forgetful, or an idiot. or all three lol

• Options
    Nat wouldn't really know about the ESD devices, so that planet-killer spawn will fail to spawn, and that Kulinor will give up and leave. Of course, the planet-killers at Qo'Nos and New Romulus will spawn fine, until somebody (already got the Klingon side covered) destroys them.

Oh, and if you don't want to read the story of STO, I can give you a real brief overview of the story that will give you the basics of what you'd need to know to make it in this crazy world. :D​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    haha, what? havent i been doing ok so far? i even look up things when i need something to blow up a herald ship... :P
  • Options
    Quite well, actually. Also, feel free to tear the planet-killer at New Romulus in half. Don't hurt the newly introduced Behemoth, or it's pilot T'Reth. They'll be vital to our quest later. ;)​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    may i...detain T'Reth? :smiley:

also i gotta leave soon. plzzz dont post too much without me till tomorrow, like with T'Kek and whatsherface...Nel. C'mon, you'd forget a name like that too. I almost called her Ned....
  • Options
    If you can fight off an invincible planet-killer, I guess. :D

In all seriousness, he's just a confused Undine that belongs to that Undine faction Hawku introduced before. Sure, you can detain T'Reth, but it has to be an epic battle to actually capture him, and don't destroy the Behemoth; the two have a special telepathic bond that will have the Behemoth intelligently chasing anyone taking T'Reth, hoping to rescue him.

Personally, I think it'd be neat if the Behemoth (nearly invincible massive planet-killing super-dreadnought) had a fight with the T.I.S. Zipporah (another nearly invincible planet-killing super-dreadnought/moon), 'cause they'd probably be an even match, and thus boil down to a battle of wits between the two commanders, something The Infamous would love, right? :p​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    yes. tomorrow. right now, The Infamous couldnt care less abou QoNos. you sent it to the wrong planet lol
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Or did I? He he. ;)

Edit: T'Reth has a particular hatred for Nat's alliance, and thus would trust anyone opposed to such, especially if they themselves are trustworthy anyway. So, I'd suspect the Behemoth with probably end up rescuing Sarah, as she (and the Jem'Hadar) may help the captured Undine get away.

Oh, and the Undine you got from the planet-killer? He's Notos now. Also family to T'Reth, because that makes sense.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    “Family”

In the front seat of a classic car, somebody reached forward and turned up the rock and roll as the automobile roared forward. Elihu was the driver, donned in knuckle-less driving gloves, sunglasses, and a black leather jacket. The 24-year-old boy did not have long hair back then, nor a beard.

That's rock and roll?

:p

I think it'd be neat if the Behemoth (nearly invincible massive planet-killing super-dreadnought) had a fight with the T.I.S. Zipporah (another nearly invincible planet-killing super-dreadnought/moon), 'cause they'd probably be an even match, and thus boil down to a battle of wits between the two commanders, something The Infamous would love, right? :p​​

Hmm. OP-ship vs OP-ship perhaps somehow eliminates each other? :p:p
    Post edited by hawku001x on
  • Options
    Hmm. OP-ship vs OP-ship perhaps somehow eliminates each other?

That was the plan (point #1).

#2 ( i have a few questions for yall) does anyone care if QoNos is or isnt destroyed? like seriously? just for the RP...

#3 how big is the Behemoth compared to Zippy and ESD. Zippy is ten times the size of ESD.

That's rock and roll?

When I wrote the post I was not online (which is usual for me) and i was listening to that song at the time i posted it, so i just added it. To me, it matched the theme. or we could go with something by Foreigner...

#5 I had another question but i dont remember it. when i do, i will post it. :) maybe it had something to do with the fact that a "PLANET killer" should be able to take out a moon-sized dreadnought (so long as she's not phase-cloaked)

#6 remembered the question: Who ever said D'ren had only one dreadnought?
    *cough10Karmadacough*
  • Options
    #1 Yes, the plan was for the two ships to tear each other to pieces.

#2 For anyone new to be able to jump in with only knowledge of canon and STO, Qo'Nos needs to survive.

#3 It's at least twice the size as an Undine Planet-killer. As for specifics, it could be anywhere from a length twice as long as an Undine planet-killer, to a length/height of the Zipporah, to being the length equal to a full scale Class D planetoid. So let's just say it's... as long as the Zippy, but much of that space is empty and thus the Behemoth is a lot faster and easier to turn around?

#5 The Behemoth is said to have planet-killing abilities, so it could tear a moon-sized ship in half with much problem, just as long as the moon-sized ship isn't phased cloaked or anything.

#6 The Undine, surprise surprise, have multiple Behemoths, just like the Borg have multiple command ships. Sure, that's not an armada, but still numerous if you bring them all into a single fleet.

#7 Also, at some point in the future, would you mind if I finally bring in that Undine faction Hawku originally introduced? With The Alliance Cardassians doing stuff, I've got a bit of a plan as to how to bring those Undine in. B)​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    #2 For anyone new to be able to jump in with only knowledge of canon and STO, Qo'Nos needs to survive.

I see your point. I just thought it would be ironic if D'ren destroyed QoNos to show off to the Behemoth, and THEN fought the Behemoth lol. plus he did say earlier in the RP "i could destroy QoNos from here." at the time i had him say that as an exaggeration but now i think it would be really funny/ironic/cool if he actually did it. Also... *sigh* at the risk of making my OP-dreadnought sound like an OP-dreadnought, it may or may not have time travel ability, so the destruction of QoNos could be rectified in a post or two. HOWEVER, that is way too much work for me so i dont actually want to do it. lol. maybe he could destroy a moon or an unnamed colony planet?

So let's just say it's... as long as the Zippy, but much of that space is empty and thus the Behemoth is a lot faster and easier to turn around?

Fair enough. BTW, I had always planned for the dreadnought to have the ability to lower it's weight by wrapping itself in a subspace field like DS9 did to move to the wormhole. this would give the dreadnought the ability to at least be as agile as a galaxy class starship. however, in the interest of not-being-too-OP, i will make it so that the phase-cloak cannot be sustained while the field is active.

#7 Also, at some point in the future, would you mind if I finally bring in that Undine faction Hawku originally introduced? With The Alliance Cardassians doing stuff, I've got a bit of a plan as to how to bring those Undine in.

I doubt Hawku would mind but you should probably still wait and see what he says
  • Options
    #2 An unnamed colony should be fine.

#7 I was going to do that anyway. :)​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    #7 Also, at some point in the future, would you mind if I finally bring in that Undine faction Hawku originally introduced? With The Alliance Cardassians doing stuff, I've got a bit of a plan as to how to bring those Undine in. B)​​

Sure. I'm also doing stuff with them, but not on such a large scale as your fleet actions, so it probably won't conflict.

Do you guys mind if I disrupt Spacedock for a bit? It's related to Aeris' story, and I might resolve it through Seifer.
  • Options
    ok cool. yeah Eli is not letting on, but he's worried about Aeris and the Zephyra :P
  • Options
    ok cool. yeah Eli is not letting on, but he's worried about Aeris and the Zephyra :P
    Thanks infamous! We'll have some resolution between them.

Also, got some pics of Terry and his crew:

100?cb=20160606023926100?cb=20160606024005100?cb=20160606023946&format=webp100?cb=20160606024025&format=webp

From left: Terry, Trelane, Hann & Britta

• Options
    edited June 2016
    2 of your pics didnt make it, but i guess you could figure that out on your own lol. or is it my computer?

Terry and Trelane look remarkably similar. is this the trelane from TOS?

EDITION: Did Seifer ever eat that potato Eli told him to eat? lol
    EDITION 2: would LOVE for Elihu/Uriah to debate Chivaul on the nature of existence! XD

EDITION 3: if you happened to read this before i edited it (yes, i edited an edit), than I changed my mind about it.
    Post edited by the0infamous on
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Haha. Cool. I'm not much of a debater in rl, so he might not fair too well. :p

Not sure why the other pics won't load. They work for me. Maybe I'll update the links.

Trelane is a mortal version of TOS' Trelane, sent from either the future or the past to live out an entire humanoid-span lifetime as Trelane's punishment for something. Though, he doesn't retain the memories of his other self, so it's a strange punishment.

Ah, I forgot about that potato thing. I was going to write something, but didn't get to it. Was going to have him with a learned mental defense against psionics (or whatever they're called) from his last adventure in ULC 20 where he was constantly being bombarded with psionic energy and influence.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
  • Options
    hawku001x wrote: »
    #7 Also, at some point in the future, would you mind if I finally bring in that Undine faction Hawku originally introduced? With The Alliance Cardassians doing stuff, I've got a bit of a plan as to how to bring those Undine in. B)

Sure. I'm also doing stuff with them, but not on such a large scale as your fleet actions, so it probably won't conflict.

Don't worry, it'd just be a bit of an explanation as to why the Undine faction were (and possibly still are) planning on launching an invasion, and having an Undine from that faction interacting with a sibling from another Undine faction... eventually. :)​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    ^^ Sounds good.

Oh, and I did find a new ship for Seifer in-game. I'll eventually be having it assigned to him as well as him picking out his senior staff. Though, as usual, my stories progress pretty slow.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    does that include keeping empaths from sensing or reading him? cuz that would be a bit different. there are two ways to read emotions. visual/aural reading like this

and ACTUAL empathic sensing where someone feels what the other person is feeling, like Troi does (even tho she usually failed to let everyone know what the other party was feeling before the rest of the crew could figure it out. oh theyre shooting at us. no TRIBBLE theyre angry.)

in real life, i use both. and if a character in the RP prevented Eli from sensing their emotions, Eli would be able to read their body language. this only fails in the case of sociopaths, for various reasons. i assume you dont want Seifer to be an evil sociopath lol

EDITION to Nat's post: sooo many numbers! lol
  • Options
    Infamous, I've actually pretty curious to know what your plans for Captain Walker are at this point. After all, I do hope to bring her back to the Molly eventually. :p​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.