What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Spacedock/First City/New Romulus! Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    thats another reason i want to FF it to the counseling thing. i think we could straighten a few more things out, including a couple inconsistencies. one of my creative strengths is rectifying plot holes...especially since i usually create them to begin with
    lmao!

editing my IC post cuz i didnt know Sela is being detained by the RR. if anything in my post contradicts STO canon, let me know and I will change it. :)
    Post edited by the0infamous on
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I think it's alright, but Nat or Rattler might have a better idea than me. Last we heard of Sela was after the Iconian War, she snuck her way off Earth as a disguised passenger on the Ferengi Qwen's ship. (Tales of the War #23)

Also, wanted to let you guys know I started a wiki page for Earth Spacedock, here. I don't have much on it yet. If anyone's into wiki style writing, feel free to edit (be sure to create a user account), and create pages for your captain's and ships.
  • Options
    i used to have a couple rp wikia pages. unfortunately Wikia (at least the STO one) slows my computer down considerably due to all the pointless ads. If I cannot figure out how to get rid of the ads, I wont be able to visit or edit it too much.

Also i think we should branch out from calling it the "ESD RP"... (except for perhaps in the history section of the wikia) and actually give it a title. we could vote on that. i think it would be cool. hell, i wouldnt mind taking the whole thing to our own forum. i have a forum for the phili but i dont really want to bring the rp there since it's supposed to be set PRIOR to these events. or the ESD RP title could be a series subtitle. IE, "The Captains, an Earth Spacedock RP" which would not only give us a title, but also let new ppl know the main location of the RP. Its up to you tho. i dont really think its that important; i just get ideas popping into my head and i have to write them out. you dont want to know how many pages and documents and pages of documents i have of IC posts and OOC outlines, of just the ESD RP alone lol. A lot.
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    True; I'd have to agree that this RP is branching out from ESD, so does the name really still work? :p

As for the ads, you could try adBlock. It worked pretty well for me. B)

As for the wiki, it sounds like a neat idea. I'll check it out.

Edit: Also, I see you transferred Nel Krestral to the Molly as a relief ops officer. Any particular reason for that? ;)

Double edit: In case anyone gets any more ideas, I've already planned out the Molly's captain, first officer, chief operations officer, chief tactical/security officer, relief tactical officer, the relief relief tactical officer, the relief relief relief tactical officer (seriously), helm officer, relief helm officer, relief relief helm officer, chief engineer (also the second officer), the second, third (also a Cardassian tech expert) and fourth (also Tholian tech expert) next ranking engineers, chief science officer, relief science officer (also the astrometrics scientist), chief medical officer, biomedical scientist (who also serves as a relief medical officer, or as another relief science officer), the trader, and chef. Yeah, I've seriously planned out all those. Not in detail, but still planned out. B)

Also, I'm surprised I never planned a relief ops officer. How ironic. :D​​
    Post edited by admiralnat on
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    edited May 2016
    According to STO, Donatra went MIA years ago. Apparently she was assimilated by the Borg, and we run into her during the Kitomer STFs. Although why the Valdore was transformed from a Mogai to a Scimitar... I don't know.

Anyways... feel free to call Krystal back to ESD at any time now I guess. She's just relaxing in a park on Earth right now...

in the Pacific Northwest.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Was hoping to keep the same naming convention as Deep Space 9. It's ok that you guys fly out to other locations; they did it in the show too.

On STEU, there's the old Monobook template with no ads. I use that. It's a bit dated, but I'm old school in wiki editing.

Krystal's living the weird and strange life. B)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Well... *points at quote in the sig pic* If it ain't off the wall... it ain't a Lexington mission. :D

Pretty sure Temporal Investigations has a whole File CABINET on the Lady Lex.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Sorry about the transfer Nat. I knew I should've talked to you first, but I decided to risk it because i did not want to transfer all my characters to the Tali or Lexington. In fact, if Hawku doesnt mind, i'd like to edit my post to transfer one of my characters who is on the Lex (Eras, Lang, or James) to the Zephyra. I'm only doing this because the Phili was decomissioned and crew disbanded and i didnt want them all just hanging around spacedock, and im too attached to get rid of them from the RP. but there is no meta-reason for Kestral being on the Molly, no.

also thanks for the suggestions on blocking ads. i tried adblock first cuz it was the first thing i read and im not patient enough to read all of the posts before doing things. so far it works ok. i will try the other one if i have to :)

regarding Donatra, i did read all that a before i started rping a month ago, but i thought that since this RP takes place after those events, it wouldnt be a big deal to de-assimilating her and adding her to the story. shes my favorite Romulan of all time. Ever.

If anyone is opposed to anything I wrote, plz let me know. I dont mind editing the IC post :)

EDITION: Hawku i was reading your post and i was about to message you to "remind you" that our ships came back but then i kept reading and saw you wrote that Aeris went missing for a week lol. I was about to be like "did he even read our last posts?" XD Speaking of, do you want to talk about your plans for the disappearing Aeris? Is it related to the AUD's? if so, we need to collaborate. I plan on having Quinn and Tuvok order Elihu to contact their creator(s) to question them and possibly get more. However, there should not be any negative side-effects...unless a human has Undine DNA in them for some reason...

also, everyone, keep in mind that ONLY the Undine defector can approach the station unaffected; the radioactive isotope he carries does have a half-life though, so eventually he wont be able to anymore. the isotope is native ONLY to the dimension the devices were created in, so since i have not divulged any info on that dimension, there should be no reason for anyone, even a super Q, to locate the isotope or that dimension.

also, im about to post...
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Sorry about the transfer Nat. I knew I should've talked to you first, but I decided to risk it because i did not want to transfer all my characters to the Tali or Lexington. In fact, if Hawku doesnt mind, i'd like to edit my post to transfer one of my characters who is on the Lex (Eras, Lang, or James) to the Zephyra. I'm only doing this because the Phili was decomissioned and crew disbanded and i didnt want them all just hanging around spacedock, and im too attached to get rid of them from the RP.

Sure, that's fine. Though, it doesn't have a current mission and is pretty much just sitting around. Not sure how long it and Aeris will be around for either. Thinking I'll do a thing where Seifer is my main RP character and I'll have a secondary Captain every once in a while come in for a few posts and leave (Basically cycling through the many toons I have.... I have too many).
    EDITION: Hawku i was reading your post and i was about to message you to "remind you" that our ships came back but then i kept reading and saw you wrote that Aeris went missing for a week lol. I was about to be like "did he even read our last posts?" XD

lol Thought I'd have some fun with the time jump. Aeris can't seem to catch a break.
    Speaking of, do you want to talk about your plans for the disappearing Aeris? Is it related to the AUD's? if so, we need to collaborate. I plan on having Quinn and Tuvok order Elihu to contact their creator(s) to question them and possibly get more. However, there should not be any negative side-effects...unless a human has Undine DNA in them for some reason...

Shh! --I mean, I can't decide if they should be a direct cause (like a malfunction of them), or they triggered a link from a cause elsewhere. I can make either work anyway.

I don't think they should be perfect, completely flawless technology though. Seems like they're the Mary Sue of tech. (Up to you though.)
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Well... *points at quote in the sig pic* If it ain't off the wall... it ain't a Lexington mission. :D

Pretty sure Temporal Investigations has a whole File CABINET on the Lady Lex.
    Would be interesting to see her get into something really strange in the RP.
  • Options
    well, i dont remember if i mentioned it before, but the AU/AB-D's (anti-undine/anti-borg devices) were just put there to A) make people go "WTF are they doing?" and b.) keep ESD from becoming a smorgasbord of invading enemies. however, now i wish it wasnt anti-undine, but anti-iconian. i think it's a good idea to have the devices have a side-effect like that. perhaps in one of Aeris' jumps, she could jump to the dimension they were created in and meet the inventor. And while there she could find out that the AUD's are involved. BTW I dont plan on Quinn and Tuvok having Eli find more devices. its definitely a ploy to get him back to ESD for something else :p

i will have Javan Eras go to the Zephyra then since he is my least favorite NPC lol. i only have the two main characters, Elihu and Lydia, on STO. everyone else are just NPCs i made up on the fly. Except Jonah McDaniels is a character from another Rp site that i brought over, and The Infamous is from a supernatural/fantasy RP from years ago
  • Options
    well, i dont remember if i mentioned it before, but the AU/AB-D's (anti-undine/anti-borg devices) were just put there to A) make people go "WTF are they doing?" and b.) keep ESD from becoming a smorgasbord of invading enemies.
    That's fine, considering the Undine boarded and nearly destroyed ESD in-game. But after a few more missions, they left and ended the war themselves, ending their threat. (That's why I wrote in a separate faction being the attackers in our RP.... Separately, I think you added a Dominion conflict in there somewhere)

Also, just occurred to me the anti-Borg aspect might be an inhibitor to people with Borg crew or Captains.
    however, now i wish it wasnt anti-undine, but anti-iconian. i think it's a good idea to have the devices have a side-effect like that. perhaps in one of Aeris' jumps, she could jump to the dimension they were created in and meet the inventor. And while there she could find out that the AUD's are involved. BTW I dont plan on Quinn and Tuvok having Eli find more devices. its definitely a ploy to get him back to ESD for something else :p
    Sounds good. I do have some story I want to tell with her jumps too. I think I can make both work. (Though, I tend not to move as fast as you in RP, so I don't want to hold you up or anything)
    i will have Javan Eras go to the Zephyra then since he is my least favorite NPC lol. i only have the two main characters, Elihu and Lydia, on STO. everyone else are just NPCs i made up on the fly. Except Jonah McDaniels is a character from another Rp site that i brought over, and The Infamous is from a supernatural/fantasy RP from years ago
    I could tell with how you wrote with him that he must've come from somewhere. Also, it's your name. :p

Do you have any pics of Elihu/Lydia? Here's Seifer.

latest?cb=20160417151707
  • Options
    That's fine, considering the Undine boarded and nearly destroyed ESD in-game. But after a few more missions, they left and ended the war themselves, ending their threat. (That's why I wrote in a separate faction being the attackers in our RP.... Separately, I think you added a Dominion conflict in there somewhere)

Also, just occurred to me the anti-Borg aspect might be an inhibitor to people with Borg crew or Captains.

Yeah I didnt know about that cuz I havent got that far in-game. Good thinking. As for the dominion, Kidna was lying about the renegade founder. she doesnt exist. she just wanted to throw T'Kek off Eli's scent because she figured if he thought someone more powerful was giving the orders, T'Kek might tell admiral Nat and the admiral would go after the Dominion instead of Eli. However, that is not to say that the Dominion cannot be an enemy in the future. Though it would be a lot harder to make ant-Jem Hadar or anti-Founder devices, and less plausible too. more than likely, ESD would just have to set up advanced force fields, sensors, and phaser sweeps to keep any founders from escaping or causing havok.

I did consider the anti-Borg thing a couple days ago, but kinda forgot about it. For this RP, I will say that it does not work on freed Borg like Seven or Icheb or Nat's characters, UNLESS the ABD's detect Borg Collective communications that are trying to take over those freed Borg. Otherwise, they should be fine.
    Sounds good. I do have some story I want to tell with her jumps too. I think I can make both work. (Though, I tend not to move as fast as you in RP, so I don't want to hold you up or anything)

Nothing Aeris does should contradict anything i do, however, i think it would be a good idea for Aeris to be with Eli when he interrogates a certain somebody. It would give Aeris more insight into Elihu, and it would also be good for Eli to have backup in case Eli or the enemy becomes too violent. Someone to play good-cop-bad-cop with.

I'm sorry about posting so much. I've always been like that. I only dont really post on fridays and saturdays, during which Nat usually becomes the one who posts the most. In my 15 years of RPing, I do not think I've met anyone else who posts as frequently or as much (length of post) as I do, though a few have come close. I certainly dont blame anyone for not posting as much, because i know people have lives, unlike me. lol

OH man! I'm just remembering my days in the Army, both at Ft Lewis, WA and Iraq. I literally sat at a computer ALL DAY because I was an inventory clerk, and when I wasnt ordering vehicle parts or opening work orders for blown up TRIBBLE, I was on like 20 RP sites like 90% of the time. This time, however, I'm only on 3, and they are just Star Trek Rps. I gotta limit myself lol.

I could tell with how you wrote with him that he must've come from somewhere. Also, it's your name. :p

Do you have any pics of Elihu/Lydia? Here's Seifer.

Yeah... The Infamous is my oldest character, and I tried killing him off in a book a few months ago, but lo and behold...hes back. Very difficult to kill. And yes, he is as horrible as he seems lol. Well, in some ways he is worse. in other ways, its just rumors, like the fact he is a cannibal and eats babies. thats a rumor he started as a joke

Elihu is almost exactly like me in real life though. I'm even empathic, where The Infamous is a sociopath, which I used to be as well. That just means i didnt care about people and even if someone close to me was hurt or died, i didnt care. But that was a long time ago and I'm definitely not like that now. A broken heart can change someone... There are only a couple things about The Infamous that match my personality...

My computer cant do screenshots for some reason. Actually, it probably can but the photos go somewhere I dont know where. They dont go to the usual places. But Lydia looks like a typical female Romulan, but with auburn hair that is longer on one side than the other. I will try to figure out how to take screenshots and find them. Maybe STO has the ability to capture and save photos? that would be cool.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    I did consider the anti-Borg thing a couple days ago, but kinda forgot about it. For this RP, I will say that it does not work on freed Borg like Seven or Icheb or Nat's characters, UNLESS the ABD's detect Borg Collective communications that are trying to take over those freed Borg. Otherwise, they should be fine.
    Cool. At the same time, hopefully we don't over-do it with the anti-stuff; wouldn't want to restrict ESD from too many potential boardings.
    Nothing Aeris does should contradict anything i do, however, i think it would be a good idea for Aeris to be with Eli when he interrogates a certain somebody. It would give Aeris more insight into Elihu, and it would also be good for Eli to have backup in case Eli or the enemy becomes too violent. Someone to play good-cop-bad-cop with.
    Sure, sounds good. Though, I made a mistake at the beginning in assigning her to security. I forgot she was meant to be more in the medical/science side of things. Hoping I can, somehow, play that part of her up.
    I'm sorry about posting so much. I've always been like that.
    No need to apologize, I think it's great.
    My computer cant do screenshots for some reason. Actually, it probably can but the photos go somewhere I dont know where. They dont go to the usual places. But Lydia looks like a typical female Romulan, but with auburn hair that is longer on one side than the other. I will try to figure out how to take screenshots and find them. Maybe STO has the ability to capture and save photos? that would be cool.
    Ha, no worries. I was just curious. I guess I'm a "visual" person; I'm always interested in what other ppl's toons look like. For me, I press the screencap key and paste into a photo editing program (Photoshop, in my case).
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Sure, sounds good. Though, I made a mistake at the beginning in assigning her to security. I forgot she was meant to be more in the medical/science side of things. Hoping I can, somehow, play that part of her up.

If I remember correctly, she was not exactly thrilled to have the job? But most likely I am not remembering correctly, thanks to the Army lol. But if she's reluctant about being head of security for the station, it might give her more of a reason to differ to Elihu...
    Cool. At the same time, hopefully we don't over-do it with the anti-stuff; wouldn't want to restrict ESD from too many potential boardings

No it should be fine, Im not doing any more anti devices and i may even get rid of the ones we have after that subplot is over. However, i do find it odd that the station would get boarded so much, being so close to the most important planet/home base in the galaxy... lol
    Ha, no worries. I was just curious. I guess I'm a "visual" person; I'm always interested in what other ppl's toons look like. For me, I press the screencap key and paste into a photo editing program (Photoshop, in my case).

I think i tried that but i will try again next time I get on, but it may be awhile... :)

EDITION: I KNEW something looked weird about my last post! It's "black ops" as in special forces Black Ops, not "African-American ops officer"....

EDITION 2 AND 3: So i just tried what you suggested and it worked. I'll have a photo or two ready in a couple days probably. Also I love that our IC RP thread has more pages than the discussion thread. That's a good indication, at least to me.
  • Options
    I take screenshots through Steam.
  • Options
    If I remember correctly, she was not exactly thrilled to have the job? But most likely I am not remembering correctly, thanks to the Army lol. But if she's reluctant about being head of security for the station, it might give her more of a reason to differ to Elihu...

Yep, that's true about her. She just dropped out of Security in her last post. How should she join Elihu? Does he just recruit her if she visits Food Court?
  • Options
    he could. aside from Jade, she is the only other character not controlled by me that he trusts, even a little bit lol. at least, he doesnt believe she will try to kill him or take over the galaxy...
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    he could. aside from Jade, she is the only other character not controlled by me that he trusts, even a little bit lol. at least, he doesnt believe she will try to kill him or take over the galaxy...

Shoot. Almost forgot I had an engineer working on something on the Zephyra. Had to move her there instead. Never mind.

R0qtiA5.png​​
  • Options
    good mornin hawku.
    no problem.
    "She left after two, actually. Though, she did mention consulting Starfleet Medical. I assume it was for you, or to transfer. She didn't say."

I laughed at that.
  • Options
    does anyone object to The Infamous becoming the enemy this time around? if anyone wants to kill him, let me know. i will allow him to die under the right circumstances and if he is killed how i want him to be killed. there are some things i want to happen though: 1) Elihu must interrogate someone. He can have Aeris' help, or not. In fact, anyone can help. But i know how it's gonna end, i think. 2) Quinn will have to tell Elihu that he called him back to ESD to ask him to interrogate the person, rather than search for the person who invented the AUDs. 3) The Infamous needs to do some things before he becomes "the main villain of the season" or whatever, namely influence Tina James to do something... I'd like The Infamous to get everything, and everyone, he wants, only for it all to be taken away from him..even if that means he has to lose his life.
  • Options
    I got no problem here, just as long as you don't blow up the U.S.S. Molly or try messing around with the Andromeda Galaxy. :D​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
  • Options
    Right now I'm just making it up as I go. I honestly have no plans. *shrug*
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    ok ty. i managed to get online today. i hope you dont mind i invented a character for your ship Hawku. you can take him over or ignore him if you want. i just wanted to get Eras to your ship like we agreed lol. also here is a pic (hopefully) of my characters on pinterest

3241c9553fc1c3e74d9a0b12c66d62f7.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    No problem, infamous. Btw, nice captures! Interesting to see what Elihu and Lydia look like. I had a feeling there was a beard in there somewhere.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    You know, I should probably get some screencaps of all my guys too... :D

Edit: Got some screenshots. Sadly, I can't screencap all my characters (as a few can't quite be made in STO), but anyways:

The U.S.S. Firestorm:
    screenshot_2015-09-25-13-13-05_zps6kjdayrp.jpg?t=1464959206

Admiral Nat:
    Costume_admiralnat_Nat_518360707_zpsaopsgbwl.jpg?t=1464959240

Captain Jim Dennison:
    Costume_admiralnat_Nat_518360737_zpsfkygcdvg.jpg?t=1464959243

Sek:
    Costume_admiralnat_Nat_518360731_zpspjcounvi.jpg?t=1464959241

Lieutenant Commander Burt:
    Costume_admiralnat_Nat_518360724_zpshpkta1ru.jpg?t=1464959240

Lieutenant Commander Scott:
    Costume_admiralnat_Nat_518360740_zpsey3c4gyg.jpg?t=1464959244

Captain Sarah Walker:
    Costume_admiralnat_Nat_518360755_zpspdqs72jq.jpg?t=1464959247

11 of 14:
    Costume_admiralnat_Nat_518360734_zpswcc2f3c2.jpg?t=1464959242
    ​​
    Post edited by admiralnat on
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Everyone's wearing Odyssey uniforms, and here's Krystal wearing an older Sierra 1. lol *points at sig pic*
  • Options
    Nice! Cool seeing 11 of 14 and Sarah. 11 really needs some sun. Compared to her, Thomas Riker had it easy.
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Everyone's wearing Odyssey uniforms, and here's Krystal wearing an older Sierra 1. lol *points at sig pic*

I like Sierra's. Wish they could have all the NPCs for missions in 2409 stick to wearing Sierra.
  • Options
    Before the Odyssey came out I felt that the Sierra 1 was the best evolution of the First Contact/DS9 style.
  • Options
    hawku001x wrote: »
    Nice! Cool seeing 11 of 14 and Sarah. 11 really needs some sun. Compared to her, Thomas Riker had it easy.

11 of 14 is a Borg, so that's probably the cause. That, or her always hanging out in main engineering. Probably both.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.