13»

Comments

• Options
    captain2400captain2400 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Ok found it now what
  • Options
    thoth36thoth36 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Now uncheck all the cpus but one, and try to log in a character, note that if you get in with only one cpu active it may be slow, but that wil be a good sign already.
    If you can get in then activate back 1 cpu core at a time, if it crashes take note of wich core number caused the crash.

Edit: in my particular case i have a perfectly stabe game with cores 1, 2 and 3 active, core 0 causes a crash.
    Its a bit annoying having to set affinities every time i launch the game but its still better than waiting for a patch to fix it.
  • Options
    thoth36 wrote: »
    Now uncheck all the cpus but one, and try to log in a character, note that if you get in with only one cpu active it may be slow, but that wil be a good sign already.
    If you can get in then activate back 1 cpu core at a time, if it crashes take note of wich core number caused the crash.

Ok that's the only thing I'm trying to find now is the cores don't where it is I did right click it and I see " Open file location. End process. End process tree. Create Dump file. Set Priority. Properties. and Go to Services. Debug and Virtualization are greyed out
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Do you have a multi core cpu? and what version of windows do you have?

It should look like this: http://postimg.org/image/wrckux8u9/
  • Options
    I sadly am not finding that I'm starting to think I may have uninstall the game till I can get a new laptop or something :( thanks for trying to help me out
  • Options
    No problem :smile:
    That affinity setting should be available if your cpu has multiple cores and you have window 7 or above.