Comments

• Options
    adearladder#3311 adearladder Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    official announcement of STO 2.0
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    jtoon74 wrote: »
    Tier 6 Captain Kirk/William Shatner Boff/Doff/Ship

So, we get to fly the bloated corpse of William Shatner?
    That sounds spectacularly horrible. (Yet I know people who would, given the chance.)
  • Options
    darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    samt1996 wrote: »
    Because he's old and everyone wants a piece of him before he croaks... not that he's talented or anything its just a nostalgia thing.

For someone with "no talent", Shatner has certainly had quite a long and successful career... the kind many hopefuls in the industry wish they will have one day.

And still going strong at that
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    samt1996 wrote: »
    Because he's old and everyone wants a piece of him before he croaks... not that he's talented or anything its just a nostalgia thing.

For someone with "no talent", Shatner has certainly had quite a long and successful career... the kind many hopefuls in the industry wish they will have one day.

Aren't his roles mainly concentrated around secondary/comic relief roles?

I can certainly not say that I've seen all flicks with him, but those I have, apart from ST, those seem to be his roles.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    Most of his comedic roles were after trek in the 90s til now. A lot of old TV dramas, plays and supporting riles in film were before
    original join date 2010

• Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    Like most "Stars" he used to be hot and now he's "in" again because buzz feed and throwbacks. The only reason he has had any roles of note since his looks faded is because of how hilarious he is as an actor, and not in a good way.
  • Options
    [quote="samt1996;12890633"]Like most "Stars" he used to be hot and now he's "in" again because buzz feed and throwbacks. The only reason he has had any roles of note since his looks faded is because of how hilarious he is as an actor, and not in a good way.[/quote]

Oh..is that why he got two emmys after he got old.
    original join date 2010