Install Arc
Options

On the censorship of expression via language

2»

Comments

• Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    You REALLY love the minions don't you?
  • Options
    maerikcharonmaerikcharon Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Bottom line, you play in someone's house, you abide by their rules. They don't want you saying Snarfblatt... You don't say Snarfblatt, or they have the right to remove you from their house.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    samt1996 wrote: »

That's daveyny for ya. The resident Minion.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    samt1996 wrote: »
    Who me??

Minions-despicable-me-and-minions-35037432-480-480.jpg

STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    2825737_o.gif
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    Sorry took a little nappie poo.

Bottom line is this - the forum censors exist because the powers that be (pwe) want discussions to not just be f this and s that, and it's not open to debate or discussion just like any moderator action.

FYI - The cussing filters? It's on a TON of forums especially gaming studio ones so it's nothing new folks.

/closed
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    It deals with heavy, intellectual and controversial topics best approached by the highly mature, intelligent, and educated.
    ...like monkeys showing their @ss and flinging p00p.

Wat.
This discussion has been closed.