Install Arc
Options

STO Holodeck Connection Issues [2/13]

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    rllaillieu wrote: »
    So, I've viewed a bit here and I'm going to sum this entire thread up by saying that it's either people who know how a DDoS works and are patient or people who don't know how a DDoS works and are not patient. At least there's balance

I suppose the Deferi would be happy anyway :)

Also, if people can stop throwing rumours about as to who this guy supposedly is that'd be great, seeing as its clear no one in here knows a damn thing.

59d206b7b09b2b2f928308306b198c09.jpg
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    rllaillieu wrote: »
    So, I've viewed a bit here and I'm going to sum this entire thread up by saying that it's either people who know how a DDoS works and are patient or people who don't know how a DDoS works and are not patient. At least there's balance

I suppose the Deferi would be happy anyway :)

Also, if people can stop throwing rumours about as to who this guy supposedly is that'd be great, seeing as its clear no one in here knows a damn thing.

59d206b7b09b2b2f928308306b198c09.jpg

You forgot the laugh...

https://youtu.be/uMlRpN8ANrU

B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    Just saw someone post this over on reddit...

So...FYI.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Getting a lot of SNR's tonight and no, it's not my internet.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    iranoveryourdogiranoveryourdog Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Haven't been able to connect for 2 days now... all I get is the little grey box saying "trying to update launcher" verified steam cache, etc... can't get anywhere :/ wtf?
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,544 Arc User
    Haven't been able to connect for 2 days now... all I get is the little grey box saying "trying to update launcher" verified steam cache, etc... can't get anywhere :/ wtf?

Have you tried different times during the day? I was on yesterday night (Pacific time) using the Steam launcher.

• Options
    seiryushinseiryushin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I tink i have the same problem. i conected to the game with no problems. the real problem happen when i tried to begin a mission or a planet it disconected with no reason.