test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Playable Na'kuhl ships

theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
edited January 2016 in Ten Forward
So, would you in the future like Playable Na'kuhl temporal ships? Would you spend your lobi on them? Would you open lockboxes for a chance to get one? Tell us more about your choice.
5980291nyfcc.png
"Reality is a thing of the past."
Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.

Playable Na'kuhl ships 14 votes

Yeah
35%
garaks31hyplmarkhawkmantheillusivenmanseraphinegirl 5 votes
Hell no
14%
artan42shevet 2 votes
Maybe (please explain)
7%
zellkarrath 1 vote
I don't care about Na'kuhl ships
42%
psycoticvulcantylermaxwellsistericadmiralnatjorantomalakaiurdae 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Yeah
    Personally, I like the overall science idea they're going with the new Temportal dready, and think Na'kuhl ships would be fantastic, since these would be temporal ships they all would have a strong science focus.
    5980291nyfcc.png
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    meh
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Hell no
    No. This will never happen. You can quote me on that. Never. Na'kuhl ships will never be available for players. It's a steap too far and Cryptic knows that. I will personally pay everybody in-game a whole energy credit each of I'm wrong.

Nope it will never happen.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    If the Na'Kuhl become a proper NPC enemy, which it looks like they will, I have no doubt their ships will wind up in lockboxes.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    Yeah
    There's no doubt they will, that's however not the point of the poll, it's would You get them?
    5980291nyfcc.png
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    If the Na'Kuhl become a proper NPC enemy, which it looks like they will, I have no doubt their ships will wind up in lockboxes.

Agrees
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    Yeah
    artan42 wrote: »
    No. This will never happen. You can quote me on that. Never. Na'kuhl ships will never be available for players. It's a steap too far and Cryptic knows that. I will personally pay everybody in-game a whole energy credit each of I'm wrong.

Nope it will never happen.

how much ec are we talking about ? ;)

o-NAZIUFO-BELL-570.jpg?689

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfPF2IGk-U1WVFCPOC5LU8niVQTim6t8kaamf8UWugkDFkPf5I
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    We have no examples of actual Nakuhl technology. All we saw was adapted WW2 era German tech. Basically Teseract powered weapons from Captain America.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Yeah
    New Na'kuhl ship were added to the game, it's all about waiting to see their sleek lines in upcoming missions.
    5980291nyfcc.png
  • Options
    tylermaxwelltylermaxwell Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    We never actually see any Na'kuhl ships in Enterprise, right? I thought it was just those German fighters, but with lazors instead of guns. Not much of a design language to go off of there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    Yeah
    We'll definitely get Na'kuhl ships at some point, probably later this year or early next year, depending on how Cryptic's take on the Temporal Cold War unfolds. The ship artists will also have a chance to stretch their legs with new ship designs for a canon species.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Yeah
    #AcceptTheInevitable
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    zellkarrathzellkarrath Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Maybe (please explain)
    Maybe. Depends on what the ship designs will look like. If they look cool looking, then sure.