Anniversary Giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Dil vouchers yep thanks for nothing , no really cryptic you shoudnt have :/
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    ... Fleet dilithium vouchers? What the hell? :confused:

On the bright side, I've just realized that there is something less interesting than spec point stack #4852 in these giveaways... *shrugs*

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    albertwesker45albertwesker45 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    how the hell do you use these vouchers?
  • Options
    galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    It's free. Why the complaining?
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Last time they were used (in Delta Recruits) you just give Dil to Fleets, and the system first drained "Fleet Vouchers" counter...

Edit - looks like they still not switched the giveaways - 10 minutes after....
  • Options
    gazurtoidgazurtoid Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Such rudeness and ingratitude in this thread.

Thank you Cryptic/PWE for these freebies. Anything free is welcome, and I know quite a few smaller fleets will appreciate an injection of fleet dilithium to help kickstart them.
    yjkZSeM.gif
  • Options
    ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    Wow, these Fleet Vouchers could have come in REAL handy about, oh idk, A WEEK AGO DURING THE GALACTIC DEVELOPMENT CAMPAIGN WEEK! Seriously, should have given out free Dilithium Claims to make up for that Dilithium spent instead of restricting it to specifically Fleet donations!
  • Options
    keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    [day 2]
    Dil fleet vouchers huh...

Clever way to make sure that the dil is spent on fleets / projects, and it will remain off the already horrendous dil market :smile:

Appreciated :smile:

o7
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
  • Options
    allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    :neutral: Um, not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I don't see it in the Promotions tab yet. Server lag?
    Edit: NVM, it's up now haha.
  • Options
    darkhorse281darkhorse281 Member Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    free refined dil for fleet projects cool............Now for the next giveaway please remove the dil refinement cap :)
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    Not my favorite personal reward, but both my fleets could use dilithium.
  • Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Been needing some extra Dil for my fleet projects, this will help our growing KDF fleet!

Plus voucher = free fleet credits as well! very useful! I just wish there were some missions that would earn fleet dil vouchers or that could convert raw dil ore to fleet dil vouchers like via a Dil min Doff mission, that would be very very useful for the small fleet out there that are dil starved.

Update: Claimed Voucher, it looks like once per account, but hey, free dil is free dill!
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    It's free 20k fc for a char. Thanks.
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • Options
    orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    Umm, ok... I can honestly say I wasn't expecting this.

Not exactly a terribly impressive giveaway item, however, free is free so...

Thank you. :)
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Very nice :)

My fleet is starting the final Research upgrade in the Krenim lab in a bit under 20 hours so this is much appreciated.

Thank you.
  • Options
    gazurtoid wrote: »
    Such rudeness and ingratitude in this thread.

Thank you Cryptic/PWE for these freebies. Anything free is welcome, and I know quite a few smaller fleets will appreciate an injection of fleet dilithium to help kickstart them.

Oh come on, 20k fleet-only dilithium. That's not even a match for 2 ship slots, let alone anything else they've given away in the history of the game. (2 spec points may or may not rank higher than 2 ship slots, depending on the account - in hindsight, it's not too bad when it resolves into 18 points or so, so I shouldn't default to complaining whenever I see that particular item. :tongue: (Except when I remember that any characters I make after the giveaway don't get anything, unlike costumes, ships or pets.))

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    how the hell do you use these vouchers?
    Just donate dil to a fleet project.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    spiritwalker1969spiritwalker1969 Member Posts: 406 Arc User
    On behalf of our small(ish) fleet, thank you.
  • Options
    bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    This is insane, fleets can abuse that just by creating thousands of accounts, you should limit it to level 50 or something.
  • Options
    tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Thank you, anything and everything is nice when its free, no grinding needed. Thanks again all.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • Options
    whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    Thanks Cryptic! My fleet has been needing to finish off some dil' contributions for a while now :)
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Well that's basically 20k free fleet credits which will be useful for me to get the extra starship trait slot. So all good here.
    Thanks.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    Ingratitude, gotta love the Internet. Thank Heavens none of these people are on my Christmas list. "How dare you give me socks, that's so worthless!!!eleven!!"

I assume the dil voucher isn't transferable between characters, so you need to figure out which alt you want it on before claiming it, yes?
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • Options
    captainfelidaecaptainfelidae Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Thank you! 3 days worth of Dil is still a nice little gift.
  • Options
    hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Have we always been unable to purchase fleet equipment with these fleet dilithium vouchers? It's really just for donating to fleet projects?
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    On behalf of our small(ish) fleet, thank you.

In behalf of the biggest fleets...we pass...but we can donate in our armada to the puny ones...they will be happy pig-2.gif​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • Options
    Ingratitude, gotta love the Internet. Thank Heavens none of these people are on my Christmas list. "How dare you give me socks, that's so worthless!!!eleven!!"

I assume the dil voucher isn't transferable between characters, so you need to figure out which alt you want it on before claiming it, yes?
    hanover2 wrote: »
    Have we always been unable to purchase fleet equipment with these fleet dilithium vouchers? It's really just for donating to fleet projects?

Yes to both of those questions.

• Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    edited January 2016

I think you can purchase fleet gear with it too. At least I think that was the case with the Delta promotion fleet vouchers. Not entirely certain though.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,776 Arc User
    Oh, well, So I don't get to post this video to today. Maybe tomorrow.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    risian4 wrote: »

I think you can purchase fleet gear with it too. At least I think that was the case with the Delta promotion fleet vouchers. Not entirely certain though.

Nope. Tried to buy some Vulnerability Locator Tac consoles right after claiming the voucher. The Spire equipment vendor did not recognize it as dilithium. Oh well. Still valuable to lots of other people, I'm sure. :(