test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server hamsters on strike?

tunebreakertunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
When I try to log in, game stalls at "Connecting to the login server..." for few minutes, then gives me the "Connection to the account server timed out." report.

Am I the only one who is experiencing this?

Edit: And I'm in again.

Comments

• Options
    seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    I am receiving a holdup at "attempting to connect to controller tracker", the one time I got past that the bootup to the game took a while, and I was then bugged out at transferring to Romulan command, I had to reboot the computer.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • Options
    gaevsprivsmangaevsprivsman Member Posts: 314 Arc User
    Same here!, hamsters are dead...
  • Options
    sicnussicnus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    PLUS ONE
  • Options
    shadowman2o14shadowman2o14 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Who forgot to feed them @pwlaughingtrendy ? Get them some food NOW!!!
  • Options
    tunebreakertunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    That's interesting to see you ppl have the same problem, since I'm atm online and have been without problems since my edit. Looks like everything's fine with game server, but login server has issues (assuming they are separated in the first place).

I suggest you just keep trying every few minutes, perhaps game finally lets you in just as it let me.
  • Options
    gillopi2gillopi2 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    ok who spiked the hamsters punch
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    I can log in, but the character screen is blank.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    jrichard1979jrichard1979 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    I get SNR spam every few minutes, but its non stop.
  • Options
    silentstrydersilentstryder Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I am getting silent sass from the launcher myself its not wanting to let me past verifying its the same version at first I thought it had to do with my pc getting stuck in a hotkey setting and the restarting and trouble shooting to fix that but I see others are having issues too I just left game at a bad time.
  • Options
    jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    Same problem here, but it appears to be a breakdown inside or one step beyond telia.net. (That's a backbone provider.) I can watch packets go from here to BHN Tampa, to RR ORL and RR MIA, then one stop at telia.net before it goes dark. At least this morning, from my location, it's not a problem with Cryptic.
    boldly-watched.png