test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So... of all your characters, what's the highest number of Admiralty ship cards do you have?

gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
(Not counting 1x bonus cards)
screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png

So... of all your characters, what's the highest number of Admiralty ship cards do you have? 147 votes

<20
17%
reiklingraidercoupaholicgulberatbejaymacmugu21kodachikunoaesicamirai222gishka#4096gradiisistericnostalgiamansennahcheribcentaurianalphaalandoril1captainretsetannemarie30chastity1337mulgannon2c0nsi 26 votes
20-40
44%
ikonn#1068coldnapalmzigadeicturbionberginsoriginalboodahjarvisandalfredpsyman87jrichard1979fleetadmiraltacophrgangrybobhlordsteve1swamarianjrq2architect13rattler2seaofsorrowskintishoseriousdave 65 votes
40-60
22%
talonxvcaptainransomlegendarylycan#5411duncanidaho11garaks31captainoblivoustoivabaddmoonrizinmustrumridcully0tyriniusssrepetitiveepicquesteriushravikteluassorairodayzplaztikman64serhatgs1905mainasunfrancksqjunior 33 votes
60-80
10%
zulisveldabelgravebobbydazlersvalenn1crypticarmsmandaveynyhyplg0delltminnspsych2lwarmaker001bddesjardinsborticuscrypticjaturnleysparhawkbagofmostlywater 16 votes
80-100
3%
jonathanlonehawknucasterevilito8vorintlamyrs 5 votes
100-120
0%
empireofsteve 1 vote
120+
0%
cidjack 1 vote

Comments

• gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    20-40
    Sorry it didn't like the first option: <20
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    20-40
    I have 30 something... 33 I think.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    20-40
    I think I end up with 25-35 ships on my 9 toons each. On kdf and romulan sides it’s less than on fed.

Approximately half of the ships are free rewards, the others I have purchased in over 3 years of play. I was also surprised that I forgot to claim a few career ships during power leveling my later toons, which is a cool asset now.

I will try to play the new system with that. If further free or cheap ships fall in my hands I take them. As far as buying new ships just for this purpose is concerned the new Admiralty system only is going to show me on a daily basis that I purchased enough already and probably played this game for too long already as well.

So in short, it won’t happen.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    40-60
    I have over time collected every ship tier 1-4 fed side(since the 2 year anniversary, so been a while) and a good number of 5 s and 6 so fed side I got a lot. KDF side, that's something else.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    <20
    8. I'm not sentimental.​​
  • aesicaaesica Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    <20
    I think my main has 18 or 19. Yeah I suck, but I'm a filthy little silver player.
    Rubberband Dance has been unlocked!
    kNqxcCf.gif
  • lamyrslamyrs Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    80-100
    Nvm, didn't understand the question :)
    I am from Belgium and english isn't my main language, sorry if I make mistakes.
  • karr007karr007 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    20-40
    My main is fed and has 23 ships. A few more would be nice, but even with that i am capable of doing a few missions per day. Already unlocked fed and kdf tier 3 slots.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    60-80
    Only one character in the system so far. It took me two nights to Claim and Dismiss all the C-Store and Event Ships. That character has NO Lobi or Lockbox Ships.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    40-60
    40 on the nose.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • azurealli4nceazurealli4nce Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    20-40
    Admiralty is a way to funnel rewards to whales who have bought every ship & provoke those who haven't bought every ship into doing so. More T6 is better, especially with assignments requiring hundreds of points.

The rich get richer.
    DPS-Bronze, DPS-Silver, DPS-Gold, etc. are FAKE! They were created by an outvoted minority who destroyed the original DPS channels!

Tactical Team sucked, once upon a time. I got it buffed. Don't think for a minute that Cryptic ignores forum feedback.
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    40-60
    Admiralty is a way to funnel rewards to whales who have bought every ship & provoke those who haven't bought every ship into doing so. More T6 is better, especially with assignments requiring hundreds of points.

The rich get richer.

While I understand your concern.
    Think of it this way, those ships were wasted resources for so long for those whales.
    Usually people only fly a handful of ships at most, so a lot of these extra ships were collecting dust.
    I think its nice for people to get some use out of money previously spent.
    But I can see your point.
    If you weren't buying many ships, you kind of get screwed.

But hopefully you can focus on the projects that reward consumable ship cards. And get lots of those in your inventory.
    So far I've gotten quite a few of those (like 4 or 5 so far).
    Got a x1 Annorax last night which was very cool. (a ship I could never afford - or not willing to pay the asking price).
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    20-40
    21ish. And ~12-18 on my alts (depending on Fed/KDF/Rom).

Mostly reclaimable event ships & "free" C-store ones. But I have bought a few of my own c-store ships over the years with Dil. (Looking forward to the next ship sale. I'm not bothering with the on-sale Dil ships, seems wiser to turn it into Zen & grab a few cheap T1-3 ships across a pile o' alts.)
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    20-40
    I'm at the low 20s for all my characters, I think.
  • crivakcrivak Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    <20
    7. But I may have a couple more I can claim.

It's a small thing but I'm disappointed that my ship names don't show up on the screen along with the descriptions.
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    <20
    I believe my highest number is 18. Another toon is at 17. My Reman doesn't have as much though (14 at the most, though I think it's less)...I can definitely feel the pinch when I play her.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    <20
    gulberat wrote: »
    I believe my highest number is 18. Another toon is at 17. My Reman doesn't have as much though (14 at the most, though I think it's less)...I can definitely feel the pinch when I play her.

My KDF character (and the only of my characters who's rank enough to use the system in character) had 8 until recently, now she's got a measly 10. I need more KDF ships something bad.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • evilito8evilito8 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    80-100
    On my main I have 63 ships, lol a bit of a collector here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Seven of Eleven
    "live long enough to be assimilated, resistance is futile"
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    60-80

The rich get richer.

I got all of my T6 ship from converting dil or from the events and although I have only at most 8 on fed characters and less on kdf & rom that is still plenty to do the best missions.
    also I have found that many of the lower missions fair quite well even with ships you pick up while levelling even the lowest tier ones.
    its a case of horses for courses with these missions and sending just the ships you need to get the job done and nothing better even if it means using 3 ships you would never fly yourself now.

so you don't need to be a whale to get the rewards, you just need to play smart.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• avantgarde01avantgarde01 Member Posts: 273 Arc User
    20-40
    I voted incorrectly. Spread over all of my admirals, I have about 90 ships. A third of those ships are on my main, from back when the latest lockbox ship was important to me.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    60-80
    Mid 60-something for my most senior Fed characters. My most senior KDF character is about 40-something at best.

I've been around since STO's launch so I've accrued most of the ships in the game over time.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • teluasteluas Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    40-60
    44 here. I've taken advantage of many (almost all actually) of the freebies, have most of the event ships, and have bought my fair share of ships over the last few years. And my fleet had a few MU ships sitting in the bank. :)

I need to get more of the MU ships...
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    40-60
    Had 55 ships on my newest Federation character, didn't spend anything, just claimed stuff, unpacked older mission rewards and used left-over level-up tokens. Also no Lobi or Lockbox ships on that character.
  • reiklingraiderreiklingraider Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    <20
    I have around 10 on three of my characters but my lowly Delta Recruit only has seven. I still have some ships to claim and reclaim. I have not done much with the system yet. All of my ships on all four of my characters are sitting in maintenance right now.
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    20-40
    Narrowly jumped the 20 - 5 event ships, 5 normal ships (I still had tier V claims I didn't know existed), about 5 event unlocks (like last week), one mission unlock (Temporal Ambassador, until recently all those boxes were sound asleep in my bank accounts) and a couple of small "500 zen console" ships like the Dogberth plus the DR pack. Also Scimi, DSD and Vesta pack, depending on faction. Which is enough to keep 4 assignments a day running, but 5 will probably not work as well (since many of these ships are of the 12-8-13 variety).

Still, I think I'll be able to get everything going, it will just take a bit longer than if I had more. Well, come winter, I guess my Eng score will rise.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    60-80
    I have 63 on my Delta Recruit. Most of which have come from playing the game since launch and just having her claim and discharge them.
    I haven't checked my Original Toon yet. He's got a whole bunch of lockbox ships still in the cases stored in his bank, so I'm pretty sure I could hit 80 with him alone.
    (I haven't transferred any of the extra cases to my Delta Recruit yet so she could probably get pretty close to 80 also).
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    40-60
    I have long ago dismissed pretty much all my low tier ships, and I am probably not gonna spend Dilithium to get them back. But requisitioning from the C-Store all the ships I have bought, I managed it to 48 so far. Could be I might also be able to still claim a few event ships I never claimed before or dismissed. (I think I got them all unlocked.)
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    40-60
    Just shy of 60
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    20-40
    For me, the most I have on one char is 21. (My poor Klink only has 11.)

I was never a ship collector, and ignored ships that didn't interest me or fit my builds. (carriers, etc.) Now that's come back to bite me. :/
  • jbmaverickjbmaverick Member Posts: 935 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    20-40
    I think I'm at 34. Most of my ships were purchased from my stipend, only 1 lockbox ship (Jem Dread). I've never played the lockbox game, nor the Exchange, I saved for a while just off equipment drops to afford that one. I have all the event ships and free giveaways though. I dismissed my T4 and below ships a long time ago or I'd have broken 40, and I need my dilithium for other things than increasing the number of ships available to me beyond what I already have.
    Post edited by jbmaverick on

The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke.