Options

Season 11 - Mac Login Issue

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    tehindostehindos Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    shmojo wrote: »
    candeloro1 wrote: »
    I've just had a response from customer support saying there was a list of active mac players and I didn't make it.

I made a ticket in-game a couple of days ago and it doesn't exist on the official support page even though a prior closed ticket still appears. If they do claim to have a list of "active mac players" then their database is in error. I have been playing on the mac client for the past few months. I was unable to log in during the S11 giveaways due to the mac client being broken.

Same thoughts here. I have been playing for a few years on mac. First with the unofficial client, then with the official STO client. I don't understand why I am not on the active list either :S I have bought Zen multiple times, been online for hours, I really don;t get how there logs work :S
  • Options
    mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited November 2015
    I have not gotten the Mac Pack.

However, I think I was able to get the Wineskin operating quick enough to get the promotions, so no real loss for me. Not sure if that screws up their metrics, but my email has been an Apple email since 2007 (before MobileMe and iCloud). Plus, I can do this on my keyboard:



I don't know how more  I can get, LOL. I hope my other  friends can get their packs!
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • Options
    nimrod5nimrod5 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I must not be on the list either then. Oh well.
  • Options
    eighrichteeighrichte Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    nimrod5 wrote: »
    I don't think it has anything to do with having used wine or bootcamp. I didn't and I've not got anything in my promotions other than the hoverboard.

Whereas I did use the wine wrapper for a few days, and I did get all the promotions. So yeah, that's not the cause.
  • Options
    eighrichte wrote: »
    nimrod5 wrote: »
    I don't think it has anything to do with having used wine or bootcamp. I didn't and I've not got anything in my promotions other than the hoverboard.

Whereas I did use the wine wrapper for a few days, and I did get all the promotions. So yeah, that's not the cause.

Curious... what exactly was included in the Mac Pack?
  • Options
    shmojoshmojo Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    mhall85 wrote: »
    Curious... what exactly was included in the Mac Pack?

It supposedly contained the items that were in the Season 11 Giveaways.
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    What were the season 11 giveaways?
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    They gave away 3 Tier 5 Starships on launch day... the T5 Excelsior was one.

There was also the Enterprise Pack giveaway the next week to celebrate the new TV show announcement, and some missed Bonus XP events.

Did I miss anything?
  • Options
    revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    *Sigh* add my name to the list of Mac users who didn't get any option for a Mac Pack
  • Options
    maxgeniusmaxgenius Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Is there a formal method to request being put on *the* list?

I can't search for similar tickets on the in-game bug filing system.

Should I file one anyway?
  • Options
    shmojoshmojo Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    maxgenius wrote: »
    Is there a formal method to request being put on *the* list?

I can't search for similar tickets on the in-game bug filing system.

Should I file one anyway?

I had filed one in-game a few days ago, but it seems to have mysteriously disappeared without a trace.
  • Options
    shoujokakumeishoujokakumei Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I never got any of the promotional stuff offered in the C-Store either, and I never used the Wineskin or Playonmac during the downtime. (Tried but they didn't work.) Then I was hospitalized for a week. :|
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    I see this thread is still going strong as the day it was born. Why you guys just cant relax and be patient.
  • Options
    shoujokakumeishoujokakumei Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I see this thread is still going strong as the day it was born. Why you guys just cant relax and be patient.

Reading comprehension not your strong suit, eh? All folks here want is basic customer service for a product many of us have paid money for.
  • Options
    nimrod5nimrod5 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I never got any of the promotional stuff offered in the C-Store either, and I never used the Wineskin or Playonmac during the downtime. (Tried but they didn't work.) Then I was hospitalized for a week. :|

Sorry to hear you were in the hospital for that long. Hope all has improved.
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    If you a haven't received a pack, I advise submitting a ticket regarding it.
This discussion has been closed.