test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Season 11 - Mac Login Issue

Comments

• Options
    yocase009yocase009 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Where do I submit a ticket to have the missing promo pack looked into? I've never had an issue with something not showing up before.

Thanks in advance for any help!
  • Options
    eighrichteeighrichte Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    nyarka123 wrote: »
    shmojo wrote: »
    Is the Mac pack actually in-game yet? because I've just checked the C-store and there's nothing listed there for Mac at all.

It's in the promotions tab of the C-Store.

And it's not a single item. It's individual claims.
  • Options
    shmojoshmojo Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    eighrichte wrote: »
    nyarka123 wrote: »
    shmojo wrote: »
    Is the Mac pack actually in-game yet? because I've just checked the C-store and there's nothing listed there for Mac at all.

It's in the promotions tab of the C-Store.

And it's not a single item. It's individual claims.

I guess I didn't get it then, since there's none of the New Dawn Giveaway items under the Promotions tab.
  • Options
    nimrod5nimrod5 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Not in mine either.
  • Options
    azeric1azeric1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have searched everywhere, but cannot find the MacPack anywhere. (not even under the promo tab)
  • Options
    azeric1azeric1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I used the wine wrapper to get the Enterprise era pack. Might that have interfered with the acquisition of the MacPack?
  • Options
    nixnutz7nixnutz7 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Add me to the list....can't find the pack anywhere. All I'm seeing under Promotions is the First-Time Buyer pack.
  • Options
    bwbriscoebwbriscoe Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Now I'm trying to login in and I get 'Attempting to connect to controller tracker' and nothing happens...
  • Options
    candeloro1candeloro1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Mark me down as someone with the mac pack not available. Haven't been able to log on since s11 launch and tried today after seeing news on the mac items being added and people able to get in but nothing there in the promo tab. I've submitted a ticket but wonder how this will work when some say they have it and others don't?
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    I didn't see the Mac Pack either
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    jodyhammerhandjodyhammerhand Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I got mine through the Promotions tab. It wasn't all lumped into one box/pack. I claimed my Excelsior. Still haven't taken the opportunity to claim the NX bundle yet.
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    My promotions box was empty
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    buxyboybuxyboy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    One quick update for everyone, we have found a way to give integrate all the previous promotions that Mac players were not able to redeem during the downtime. Mac players should have a special promotional pack in the C-Store. Once I'm back on a computer, I will edit this post for promotion pack details.

I'm wondering if we'll see any any updates on this message. I've noticed that some people could claim it in the promotions tab in the C store. Other are left in the cold. So I guess they have NOT found a way to integrate the previous promotions, at least not for all Mac players. But I keep my fingers crossed and still hope for a global solution. Come on devs, figure it out.
  • Options
    bwbriscoebwbriscoe Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Still crashing (well 'hanging') when moving into sector space
  • Options
    kdaaronkdaaron Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    @yetweallfalldown

I also didn't get my macpack
    My goal is to build the strongest ship in the federation fleet
  • Options
    aaaictaaaict Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Same here. Is it because I managed to get it during the shutdown using PlayonMac but still wasn't able to get the giveaways?
  • Options
    weezenheimerweezenheimer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Add me to the list of people who can play the game but can't see anything (other than Shaka and a hoverboard) to claim under "promotions" in the c-store.
  • Options
    nerd2224nerd2224 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    THANK YOU CRYPTIC!!! woo!!! faith restored! you guys are lovely! (if you can fix the costume bugs that would be extra extra lovely too!)
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    From reading this thread it seems the promotional items are hit-or-miss. Some people have been able to claim then and they just don't exist for others. Edit: Where do we go to report not being able to obtain the Mac make-up rewards?
  • Options
    uvorkkvuvorkkv Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Still can't see the Mac promotions, I play exclusively on Mac but had to use BootCamp before the fix, could that be it?

Also the game hangs on Ground, sometimes even crashed my Mac badly needing a force reboot. No problem in Space.

Mac mini (Mid 2010), C2D 2.4GHz, 6 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.1
  • Options
    nimrod5nimrod5 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I don't think it has anything to do with having used wine or bootcamp. I didn't and I've not got anything in my promotions other than the hoverboard.
  • Options
    maxgeniusmaxgenius Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    The items don't show up in my Promotions tab either.

The only items that show up are the hoverboard and last year's ExtraLife items.

- Still thankful for the fix...
  • Options
    mattheusvmattheusv Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I've also not the items under the promotions tab and ask to put on the list.
  • Options
    vladimir10#3604 vladimir10 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I haven't seen anything under the promotions tab. :disappointed:
  • Options
    zampaprozampapro Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi all. I tried to un-install and re-install the game. Unfortunatly the launcher won't start the download! It says: "the application is not responding" any suggestion?
    Thank you
  • Options
    tehindostehindos Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Still not seeing anything in promotions tab :(
  • Options
    raj011raj011 Member Posts: 987 Arc User
    Display mode only has 2 options. When are we going to get the promotions we missed?
  • Options
    onecarefulowneronecarefulowner Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I don't know if I have the pack or not, because I deleted my old install as part of Standard Repair Technique #1 - if software fails, delete & re-install. Well, the game still won't re-install - the small file that's supposed to download the rest of the client runs its self-check, then hangs up. Any ideas?
  • Options
    candeloro1candeloro1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I've just had a response from customer support saying there was a list of active mac players and I didn't make it. I was logged in the days before s11 launch and tried logging in on s11 launch... If that's not active what is? I've also been active since last Friday when I learnt there was a fix and the items were being put in to mac players. Pretty poor. I bought my lts as there was finally a mac client. Any thoughts on this from trendy or any devs would be much obliged.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    candeloro1 wrote: »
    I've just had a response from customer support saying there was a list of active mac players and I didn't make it.

I made a ticket in-game a couple of days ago and it doesn't exist on the official support page even though a prior closed ticket still appears. If they do claim to have a list of "active mac players" then their database is in error. I have been playing on the mac client for the past few months. I was unable to log in during the S11 giveaways due to the mac client being broken.
This discussion has been closed.