test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I would like to know...

...Just what PWE's excuse is for their TRIBBLE server performance. The internet is not new, MMO's are an old hand, large online communities are common and server stability even at peak times is something that any online entertainment company is expected to be able to maintain fairly easily.

So. Just what is PWE's sad and pathetic non-answer of a halfassed excuse?
"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again."
-Dedication plaque of the Federation Starship U.S.S. Merkava

Comments

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    Cogent... <chuckle>
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Look at ME... I have barely shown my face, and have no background knowledge, but I DEMAND answers to questions I don't even define.

Yawn...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    highlord83 wrote: »
    So. Just what is PWE's sad and pathetic non-answer of a halfassed excuse?
    Actually, we're working on doing a network maintenance this Tuesday which we've been putting out global messaging about. But hey, if you want to take the approach of flaming and trolling, that's cool too!

/closed
This discussion has been closed.