test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Connection to login server timed out/Disconnected from login server.

First, yes, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
Yes, I'm starting the game in safe mode.
Yes, I'm have proxy's turned off.
Yes, I'm entering the correct password.
and yes, my %$#@! computer is plugged in.

I'm still having difficulty logging in. Been going on for months now. I click 'Engage', get past the loading screen, I see the message "waiting for response from login server", and then not even a tenth of a second later, I get either "connection to login server timed out" or "disconnected from login server". Sometimes I need to re-enter my password 3 times before I get to the character screen. Sometimes I just can't log in at all.
To make matters worse, on those days when I can log in, the same sometimes hangs during map changes.

Could really use some help here.
They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
candle_burning.gif
Plasma Nugget
Rayzee
excellentawesome#4589
torgaddon101
raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.

Comments

• Options
    n0d0ej0en0d0ej0e Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    after the patch today, all I get is timeout error. it says logging in, then connection time out

logging in, time out
    logging in, time out

over and over
  • Options
    darkwing228darkwing228 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    All I'm getting is couldn't connect to patch server. Patch server timed out :/
  • Options
    quiiliitiilaquiiliitiila Member Posts: 308 Arc User
    Same exact issue as the OP. Started after I changed ISPs, which sucks because the new town I live in only has ONE damn ISP.
  • Options
    yspotsyspots Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I've had this same problem for probably about a year. I've gotten an entirely new computer, reinstalled the game, tried it on other computers. Always the same result. Sometimes I can't log in for 15min because of this. My brother lives in the same house, has never had this happen. He also has an identical computer.
  • Options
    yspotsyspots Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Maybe if I file a ticket every time it happens, and they get spammed with about 20 a day, they'll look into it.