test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thanks to whiners about not-so-game-breaking bugs... the only bugs fixed recently...

Was a credit farming bug!

Whiners whined about tiny issues, but didn't complain enough about STO's ever-present DX11 crash to desktops, gameclient.exe stopped working issues, etc.

But hey... you whine about tiny things, then the devs will smack your favorite bugs too :)

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Check the current Tribble test notes...I believe there are quite a few fixes on that you may be interested in.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Was a credit farming bug!

Whiners whined about tiny issues, but didn't complain enough about STO's ever-present DX11 crash to desktops, gameclient.exe stopped working issues, etc.

But hey... you whine about tiny things, then the devs will smack your favorite bugs too :)

This was actually addressed recently by a dev type person. There will be fixes coming, however, it's going to take some time, as there are many possible variables causing the various crashes and they want to find as many possible before putting out a huge fix for this. So, just gotta be patient while they do their thing.

Also, the little things don't really get priority, so much as they get fixed first because they're little, easy things to fix. Has nothing to do with who "whined" about what.
  • masadasa0masadasa0 Member Posts: 3 New User
    so game client stops and no fix found not even a commentof help
  • masadasa0masadasa0 Member Posts: 3 New User
    the world needs to end faster