What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

connection to the login server timed out

2»

Comments

• Options
    joel1974joel1974 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Was able to a little doffing on toon around a hour ago. Been trying to get back into the game. No luck. Gonna do something else for tonight.
  • Options
    darkwing228darkwing228 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Well I finally manage to geyt on and this happenes http://s5.postimg.org/n8ga3illz/Picture1_123124png.png
    And the worst thing is that I can't change it because I can't acess the ****ing options menue. Thank you cryptic for this lovely bug
  • Options
    darkwing228darkwing228 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    And yes that is the entiraty of my screen. For some reason it put the resoloution at rediculous levels so I still can't play.
  • Options
    pathios84pathios84 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have been a life timer since day one release and was a beta tester for pre release. I was happy wherer the game was going, and hen Perfect world got their hands on it i forgave the hiccups that arose because they had worked some pretty good content. However to say i am pissed off is an understatement. Up until the last few months I NEVER had any issues logging in and playing. Now I can rarely log in either and i am finding some of the choices PW is making in changes are not sitting well with me. At least when it first came out it was stable and wasy to play and access. I would like to know what is being done to fix this as i can't see anything anywhere on their efforts to rectify it, only complaints from the players.
  • Options
    silvershadow#5470 silvershadow Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I try to go to Character Select and it says: Request timed out while waiting for your list of characters. You can retry by clicking the link below.