test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleaning house w/ pants, belts, & footwear

Comments

• bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    Well, i can at least confirm that you can now wear the TOS Thigh High Boots with the Orion Loincloth for females, plus (what were) the Antares boots, plus several other new additions, aaaannndddd ... The Seven of Nine Costume!!!!!!

Sadly they still are restricted to the "assorted variations of underwear stains" (a.k.a. Klingon) colour palette, and they also still suffer from the many color palette mismatches when you mix-n-match different items, but hey, it's a start :)
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Don't get me wrong, I love having the thigh high boots for my female Orions and boots without spikes are nice for any character... but now we need to start 'Cleaning house w/ tops and armor' - the KDF non-Klingon races (at least!) have lost three different 'Chest Gear' armors after today's update...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • crypticjoejingcrypticjoejing Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    Hey guys,

Glad the update is finally out and hope you find some of the new options and organization to your liking.

Obviously when touching so many assets, while we're hopefully resolving many bugs, issues, and requests, we will likely introduce new ones. So point out new issues you spot (preferably constructively :) )
    bendalek wrote: »

Sadly they still are restricted to the "assorted variations of underwear stains" (a.k.a. Klingon) colour palette, and they also still suffer from the many color palette mismatches when you mix-n-match different items, but hey, it's a start :)

Exactly...it is a start. We know unified and/or expanded color palettes are oft requested. It's a bigger task than you might think though, and for now, it is an undertaking for another day.
    I'd like love

An easy step toward that would be to make the TOS boots (male & female versions) open to all factions. Esp. since those are the same kind of boots that the Klingons wore in the TOS ep. Day of the Dove.

So what do you say crypticjoejing? Can we get that much? Please? :#

Are you referring to the female "Boot TOS"? Agreed - it could/should be unlocked for all species. And....done! It'll be available in an upcoming update.

Or were there multiple boots you're referring to?
    Don't get me wrong, I love having the thigh high boots for my female Orions and boots without spikes are nice for any character... but now we need to start 'Cleaning house w/ tops and armor' - the KDF non-Klingon races (at least!) have lost three different 'Chest Gear' armors after today's update...

Hmmm...that's probably not intended. Can you give us specifics?

But yeah - the tops and armor could definitely use an overhaul as well. One step at a time, yo.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Certainly;

Upon selecting the "Armored" catagory for tops, none of the KDF races except for aliens have access to the "Leather Armor 1", "Leather Armor 2" or "Klingon Academy" armor options. I tested it on multiple Captains and their BOffs and not only do the options not appear, if any of them were already equipped on a character they're automatically removed and replaced with something else as soon as the tailor loads (usually the "Leather Armor 4" option). Strangely enough, it only seems to affect male characters, females still seem to be able to use the affected armors...
    Post edited by turbomagnus on
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Hey guys,

Glad the update is finally out and hope you find some of the new options and organization to your liking.

Obviously when touching so many assets, while we're hopefully resolving many bugs, issues, and requests, we will likely introduce new ones. So point out new issues you spot (preferably constructively :) )
    (...)

I'm sure there are more urgent things to take care of first, but I once again like to voice that for felines, bare paws should be an option in the duty uniform category. It is canon pig-1.gif
    ​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    Hey guys,

bendalek wrote: »

Exactly...it is a start. We know unified and/or expanded color palettes are oft requested. It's a bigger task than you might think though, and for now, it is an undertaking for another day.

Oh, please don't misunderstand me, i am VERY happy about the changes and additions :) They are wonderful! And I'll say a BIG thanks to you and the others in the team who helped implement them.

I know you are aware of the colour palette "thing" and I know you've said before that it's not an easy or quick fix, so I'll keep the small fire that is the hope of an updated (dare I even suggest unified?) colour palette burning.

Thankyou once again for the fantastic update :) It truly is appreciated As is all your work and effort on our behalf!
    ... ...
    One bug that I'm sure you may or may not have seen mentioned?

The 'Miner' Shirt - Short Sleeve is clipping or glitching quite badly on female toons. The chest part shows fine, but the arms and shoulders disappear into the body.

Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I noticed a bug with the new costume options:

While you can now wear sandals under most Off-Duty options for females (finally!), the methods to have bare feet have been completely removed and restricted to swimsuits only.

In the past, you could put on the Risian Explorer bottoms (the shorts and the long 'pants' thing) in Off-Duty and bare feet would show up as an option because that's how the Risian outfit was designed. That never shows up now, and as thus all the costumes designed that way are now considered 'invalid' (and thus unable to be recreated).

So if you want to run around barefoot, you need to either be a Caitian/Ferasan (about time that got opened up for them!), you need to be under the extremely restrictive swimsuit category which you can only wear on Risa, or you need to have an old costume stored on your character.

Is this a bug, or is this just how it's going to work now?

If it would help any, I could provide costume files upon request, and screenshots showing how it used to look.​​
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    ^ I noticed that as well. I think it's just a database mix-up so sandals replace the bare option instead of being an addition alongside them. I'm sure it gets sorted out sooner or later.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    KDF - Korath boots aren't available to be worn with the Korath pants for either gender. They seem to be only available in the tight pants and skirt categories. The Korath pants are in different categories for male and females (tucked low for females; tucked high for males).

Bare feet option is missing in off duty wear for all species/factions. This option came with the Risian Beachcomber outfit and was advertised as such when the outfit was first released back in 2013.

My female Romulan captain has the 'Boot Bortasqu' Warrior' available in the 'Uniform - Pants Tucked High' and 'Tight Pants' categories. Not sure if that is intentional. (she is allied with KDF though)

That new 'Leather Basic' belt seems to have the Romulan Republic color palette for all factions. It would be nice to have a larger palette instead of just green, gray, black.

Oh! Forgot about this. A while back the very first costume slot has the option for uniform and Kobali Armor outfit categories in the drop down. The very first costume slot had always been uniform only.

Before the July 16 patch there was a Kobali belt available for uniforms and off duty for males but not females (only for characters who obtained the outfit when it was available). A while back, Holodeck patch notes said there was suppose to be a 'Kobali Harness' and 'Kobali Harness Tight' chest gear for uniforms, off duty, and Kobali Armor outfit categories but this never happened. The 'Kobali Armor' outfit category only has the 'Kobali Harness' and uniforms/off duty has the 'Kobali Harness Tight'. The 'Kobali Belt' is no longer available as a uniform or off duty option for males and females still don't have it but the 'Kobali Harness Tight' chest gear is still available as well as the shoulderpads and some of the shirts. There still is no way to get the Kobali Armor outfit for characters who didn't get it from the limited time event. It would be nice if there was a way to get it for our Delta Recruits. Also, do we really need it to have its own outfit category? Why not just make all Kobali outfit pieces available for uniforms and off duty? Make the shoulderpads, wrist attachments, and armored pants availble for uniform only and the rest of the stuff for off duty.

The 'Romulan 23rd Century' shirt is available for females in the 'Uniform - Jacket Tight' upper category.

Both 'Intel' jackets for Romulans and KDF have only the 'Enterprise Mirror Universe' badges available. These badges should only be available to Federation characters and proper faction specific badges/lifetime badges should be available if anything.

Edit: Fleet Dilithium Miner Short Sleeve shirt is completely broken on females. It has really really bad clipping going on there.

The standard gray tank top in off duty and beachwear for females is messed up. There is a gap between the bottom of the shirt and the pants/robes/etc. On the character's back the gap between the shirt and lower body is hollow and you can see straight through the character.
    Post edited by monkeybone13 on
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    I'd like to make a couple of suggestions.

First, while Mirror sleeve insignia may be a bug on Rom/KDF Intel jackets:

- Terran uniforms are not Starfleet uniforms any more than Seven's outfit, Jem'Hadar uniforms, Hirogen uniforms, etc. are. If someone wants to roleplay being Terran, they can do it just as well on any faction.
    - The costume pieces can be used to make appealing outfits, as seen with the Terran skirts and boots already extended KDF side.

I would suggest making Terran outfits available to all factions.

The Yesterday's Enterprise belt harness (we never got that whole costume, which is a shame because it's one collar tweak and a baldric away) was made cross faction before so there's precedent for otherworldly Fed counterpart costumes being allowed for all factions. The Time Traveler outfit (which if you look close is covered in tiny Starfleet insignia) is also cross faction.

On that subject, I would like to see the Well and Korath costumes made faction unrestricted. They, like the Time Traveler jumpsuit, come from eras where faction lines are murky. Currently, a Romulan who opens one cannot use it personally and can only use it on BOffs. Also, Feds can't open the Korath and Klingons can't open the Wells.

I actually tried to open a Korath in hopes I could dress my Diplomacy Gorn and Orion Bridge Officers in Korath outfits. I couldn't open the box. And I can't dress those bridge officers in Wells uniforms either despite most other Lobi wear (in spite of tooltips to the contrary) being cross faction now.

My preference would be:

1) If it's not from one of the three factions, let it be cross faction (this is currently true now, mostly; exceptions might be McCoy's shirt which has been repurposed as a T shirt and T'Pol's outfit which wasn't Starfleet; Same arguably for Bajoran militia gear which is similar to Kobali/Jem'Hadar/etc.)

2) If it's not from this universe (including Terrans and 29th/31st century), let it be cross faction.

I suppose a comparison could be drawn to ships (which I know if not your department) but, really, I think if you look past the outrage of factional drum banging, there's a case for Caitian, Gorn, Orion, Nausicaan, Vulcan, and Andorian ships to be semi-factionless now (heck, there's some Science ships for KDF/Roms) and for Mirror ships, if they ever get revived, to be usable by anyone. A Terran ship is no less captured in the hands of a Starfleet officer than it is in the hands of a Klingon. The one restriction I'd advocate there is that a Klingon/Rom flying one not get the non-Mirror hull options. A Fed has resources to make the hull look Fed-like. A Klingon or Rom flying a Terran ship should look like they're flying a Terran ship. Most of this paragraph is just my $.02 for the ship designers and costume team. Ground costumes have always favored a bit more freedom than ship costumes if nobody agrees with me on this.

But my main point: If it's not the military of one of the three established factions OF THIS UNIVERSE from 22nd through 25th century? Let it be shared.

I'd not only advocate opening up Wells/Korath/Terran, I'd go so far as to say that if you finish up the VERY TNG-like up the Yesterday's Enterprise TNG uniform (TNG with an angular collar and black cuffs), the Future Imperfect badge, or the Klingon/Cardassian Alliance Mirror uniforms, treat those just like the Kobali uniforms. That might allow a KDF or Rom to do some approximation of a Fed uniform but it would be limited to "not of this timeline" Fed options.
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    ^ I noticed that as well. I think it's just a database mix-up so sandals replace the bare option instead of being an addition alongside them. I'm sure it gets sorted out sooner or later.​​
    That would be good to at least know - if this is how it's going to be, I'll simply not edit the options.
    somebob wrote: »
    I noticed a bug with the new costume options:

While you can now wear sandals under most Off-Duty options for females (finally!), the methods to have bare feet have been completely removed and restricted to swimsuits only.

In the past, you could put on the Risian Explorer bottoms (the shorts and the long 'pants' thing) in Off-Duty and bare feet would show up as an option because that's how the Risian outfit was designed. That never shows up now, and as thus all the costumes designed that way are now considered 'invalid' (and thus unable to be recreated).

So if you want to run around barefoot, you need to either be a Caitian/Ferasan (about time that got opened up for them!), you need to be under the extremely restrictive swimsuit category which you can only wear on Risa, or you need to have an old costume stored on your character.

Is this a bug, or is this just how it's going to work now?

If it would help any, I could provide costume files upon request, and screenshots showing how it used to look.​​
    This is disappointing. As well as it's disappointing the 'Borg feet' has been removed to our access entirely (it was an option unlocked with Beachcomber outfit, giving us basicly.. Borg-boots - see HERE), along the bare feet, with which it was originally accessible. I hate to be a cynic, and when my friend said that they'd rather remove the option from us, than to work (complete) the costume, to give it to us, I shunned him & told him 'naw, it's not that bad, I trust they'll either think about it or leave it as is' - I hate to say it, but he was correct & the option was indeed removed from us. Next time kick me I get creative & try to suggest nice things for us, players.

Well, not editing my costumes where I still have it, I guess.

Sorry for neg. post, but this is really disheartening trend.

[10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• odemeodeme Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I can't save any of my Beachwear Separates costumes because the only hand option I have when using the Risan Beachcomber clothes (my only beachwear clothes) is Seven of Nine, which is a set I don't have. Shouldn't Bare be an option for hands?

Separately, my KDF-aligned Romulan-faction Alien only has access to Klingon Bare Feet; that seems strange, too, although I can imagine how that would come to be in the programming. Still, it'd be nice to have the human option.

And I second hoping the bare-feet-not-in-off-duty thing is a bug. It certainly isn't earth-shattering or anything; just kind of frustrating. As an Orion some-time-RPer, I'd really like to even have it as a uniform option (at least as part of the Orion uniform set).

Overall though it's nice to see more options available with the general clothing options, and the "tucks" look much improved. Thanks!
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    I have not spent very much time in the tailor since the most recent patch, but I did tinker with things a bit on two of my RRF characters and one of my Orion characters.

Very pleased with the availability of 7 of 9 boots to KDF and RRF females, and the thigh boots to Orion females. On the latter, however, 7 of 9 boots cannot be worn with the loincloth. Also, as others have noted, these need an expanded color palette.

Also pleased to see sandals and assorted other options. Not sure the floral accents are properly available; some of the options are, while others are not.

With regard to Intel uniforms, yes, only Mirror badges are available, and fleet emblem is usually not available (for that matter, veering slightly further off-topic, no Romulan warbirds have an option to display fleet emblems, whereas most Fed and KDF vessels can).

When attempting to edit my formal wear to see if 7 of 9 boots could be used with the evening gowns, the costume disappeared and could not be found in the saved costumes to be reloaded onto the character, thus making editing the already-extant costumes impossible, and requiring instead making it again from scratch.

I'll keep looking as I continue to have time for the tailor in between all the other activities.
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    edited July 2015

I'm seeing that a lot of costume options have been made cross-faction. Some of them are C-Store unlocks that come with Federation uniforms. For example, KDF characters can now use the thigh-high boots and the Counselor Troi boots; my friend said that the Seven of Nine boots are available as well. I also noticed that Federation characters can wear sandals with the beachcomber shorts. While I'm sure many of these changes are intended, I'm afraid that someone will purchase a Federation costume from the C-Store in order to use one of the parts on KDF characters, only to find out later that it's a bug. Can we get a list of which costume parts were deliberately made cross-faction?
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I cant get the 7of9 top on a off duty Klingon.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Male Klingon armor parts fixed. Thanks for the specifics, turbomagnus. Should be fixed in an upcoming update.

Miner shirt clipping and hole also fixed - coming soon.

Korath boots fixed.
    odeme wrote: »
    I can't save any of my Beachwear Separates costumes because the only hand option I have when using the Risan Beachcomber clothes (my only beachwear clothes) is Seven of Nine, which is a set I don't have. Shouldn't Bare be an option for hands?

It definitely should. Is this true for everyone? What species and gender is the character?

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,296 Community Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Hey @crypticjoejing! Found this today and also posted it in Havelock's Thread:

Noticed today when attempting to edit some costumes that both Wetsuits, which are under the Beachwear Set category, now automatically put the new Board Shorts in the Lower tab of Lower Body and cannot be removed.

Basil@BaddMoonRizin FED TAC LibBorg Male
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • odemeodeme Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Male Klingon armor parts fixed. Thanks for the specifics, turbomagnus. Should be fixed in an upcoming update.

Miner shirt clipping and hole also fixed - coming soon.

Korath boots fixed.
    odeme wrote: »

It definitely should. Is this true for everyone? What species and gender is the character?

Thank you very much for responding. The problem exists on all of my characters that have beachwear: female Orion, female Alien, and female Andorian. I skipped the event on my male Trill, so I'm not sure if he would have had the same problem (can male captains wear Seven of Nine costume parts?). In case it's connected, I also don't have a "Beachwear Set" option in the clothing-type dropdown, only "Beachwear Separates". I wasn't sure if the Beachcomber clothes didn't count as a set or something, so I didn't mention it.

I was feeling adventurous (and a little frivolous) over the weekend, so I actually bought the Seven of Nine costume to see if that would give me access to the hand options in order to change the selection onto Bare, but that didn't help: Seven of Nine is still my only choice. The only difference is that now I can save my newly-Borg-handed captains.
    Bare feet are intentionally restricted to beachwear and robes.
    Sandals (female) are unlocked for all humanoid species in Off-duty.
    Feline bare feet unlocked in Off-Duty. No plans to unlock for uniform.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter

@crypticjoejing 7of9 top isn't appearing for a female Klingon in off duty, the pants and boots are but no the top.
    She also has almost no hair options :p.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited July 2015

So are we going to get paw sized and shaped boots/shoes for our kitties uniforms?
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
    edited July 2015
    *sighs*
    It makes *no* sense to restrict the bare-feet on off-duty outfits, especially given the Caitian get that option with off-duty outfits - how about keeping it fair for everyone? People generally want less restrictions and you put in more instead? Shaking my head. But I guess, thank you for letting us know. That way, we know to not edit our outfits, where we still have bare-feet & other now unaccessible options linked to that, in our off-duty outfits.

"Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 

• khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter

It'd be nice if men could get the sandals too. They essentially look like flip flops and plenty of men wear those.
    Also, I've asked numerous times but nobody has ever answered me, why can't we wear our board shorts in off duty, but we can wear our beach comber shorts which are pretty much the same length (for females anyway). I'd like to be able to use these in off duty, they cost enough for all 18 of my toons that I'd like to make use of them in places other than the Summer Event.
    ​​
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • aliendejouraliendejour Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Are you referring to the female "Boot TOS"? Agreed - it could/should be unlocked for all species. And....done! It'll be available in an upcoming update.

Yes, that's exactly it. Awesome! Thank you for the change.

As long as I've got you here - will we be able to get the Seven of Nine uniform for our Liberated KDF Borg boffs??
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User

WTF? The Risian Beachcomber outfit has always come with the bare foot option. That goes back to the first summer event of 2013. Why the sudden change? You're effectively taking away an option that, to my understanding, was always working as intended. Who made that decision?

WTF? The Risian Beachcomber outfit has always come with the bare foot option. That goes back to the first summer event of 2013. Why the sudden change? You're effectively taking away an option that, to my understanding, was always working as intended. Who made that decision?
    Trust me, you're not alone in being outright disappointed in that decision. Yet *another* arbitrary restriction forced on us. Come on. Who gets offended by bare-feet in an off-duty outfits? Your image of royal facepalm unfortunately applies here.

• protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User

Can I just point out that "Risian Beachcomber," by its very name, is beachwear?
    edited July 2015

Thanks for the reply. While I very much like the changes to paws in off-duty, I am greatly disappointed by the uniform decision because, you know, bare feet Caitians being canon and all - in fact all Caitians we ever saw in Star Trek full body were not wearing footwear. And usually to resemble the IP the game draws from should be a little bit important, but meh pig-9.gif.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    Ok, good news for barefoot RPGers, bare feet will soon be available on all Off-duty after all.
    Ok, good news for barefoot RPGers, bare feet will soon be available on all Off-duty after all.
    Hopefully that includes the "Borg-feet" we did have at our disposal, with unlocking the Beachcomber Outfit, which gave us bare-foot options alongside it, too. If not, at least tell us, as I am not going to edit my costumes, if it's still gonna be removed from us. (for no good reason, either) :p