test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet HoH'SuS crew compliment wrong

uranium23567uranium23567 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I've tried switching ships, of course going to different maps. The specs (in space) are showing 30 crew members, also the crew bar under the ship shows the same thing. It says it has 75 crew members on the requisition page. This is effecting my hull healing ability so please, fix it

Not sure if it effects the regular Hoh'SuS or not

while you're messing around with it, can you please fix the warp animation?
Post edited by uranium23567 on

Comments

• Options
    breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I've tried switching ships, of course going to different maps. The specs (in space) are showing 30 crew members, also the crew bar under the ship shows the same thing. It says it has 75 crew members on the requisition page. This is effecting my hull healing ability so please, fix it

Not sure if it effects the regular Hoh'SuS or not

while you're messing around with it, can you please fix the warp animation?

While that would be a bug, just so you know... low Crew is good, high Crew is bad. The reason behind this is that your Crew Recovery rates tend to be fixed values, while the variables that Crew affects tend to be based on % of Crew.

I suppose the other way of looking at it is: If your Crew usually dies off when the serious fighting starts, having less bodies clogging the hallways makes it easier on your Emergency Janitorial Holograms to clear out the corpses and start cloning replacements. :P
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​