Install Arc
Options

Return of the Elachi Sheshar

12346»

Comments

• Options
    klydeschmn9klydeschmn9 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    "When Captains purchase a Research and Development Pack from the C-store and open it, they will receive either 10 Lobi Crystals or their choice of an Elachi Sheshar Dreadnought Cruiser with Intelligence or Command seating, in addition to the Research and Development Pack"

You are false advertising if you don't give ships. I am furious to waste my money and get nothing back.

Stating, "you will receive" have a different message than "you may receive". I'm f****ng pissed. I'm not sure if I want to play this god damn game again.
  • Options
    mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Did you receive the lobi then? Yes? They you've received what you paid for.

Its very clearly written. You receive lobi. Or you receive a sheshar. The only thing that isn't mentioned is that you are far more likely to receive the lobi.

You don't get to choose what you receive. Its either lobi or a ship. You won't get both and you won't get neither.

Of course, should you be lucky enough to receive a ship instead of the lobi, only then do you get any choices and that's whether the Seshar comes out of the box as an Intel version or a Command version.

Cryptic has not cheated you. They've done exactly what they said.
  • Options
    dave18193dave18193 Member Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm sorry if Ive missed this posted before, but is it only Z-Store packs purchased now that have the chance of the ship?

Or will exchange bought packs have a chance too?
    Got a cat? Have 10 minutes to help someone make the best degree dissertation of all time?

Then please fill out my dissertation survey on feline attachment, it'd be a massive help (-:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/87XKSGH
  • Options
    hawkflighthawkflight Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Does anyone know the odds of getting one of the Elachi ships from this offer?
    PLEASE, for the love of all that is chocolate. If your advice involves me spending IRL money on this game, save us both the trouble and don't bother. I've already spent as much money as I can afford on this game. Thank you for your time.
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    hawkflight wrote: »
    Does anyone know the odds of getting one of the Elachi ships from this offer?

Less then 1%.
    Tza0PEl.png