test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Roadblocks segment of Treasure Trading Station cannot be completed

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you are having problems completing the mission Roadblocks as a Delta Recruit, here is the workaround that successfully worked for me:

1. At the turbo lift past the bar, click Pause Zone.

IMPORTANT NOTE that no one else has mentioned: You must be in a position to interact with the turbo lift, so wait for the use turbo lift prompt BEFORE you click pause zone.

2. After Pause Zone is clicked, activate the turbo lift. It will appear to do nothing.

3. Click Unpause Zone before the timer runs out. The turbo lift will now move you to the next zone and you will get an Accolade.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not get an Accolade, this did not work. Try again by beaming back up to your ship.

4. After the final space battle, and BEFORE YOU DEPART SYSTEM, Hail Starfleet and complete the mission. (this is an insurance workaround in case the first didn't work for whatever reason)

Other workarounds that have had some reported success:
    - GROUP with someone who has completed the mission and let them go through the turbolift and enter the docking bay first, then you follow.
    - DROP the mission and retry one of the above methods.
  • sma777sma777 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This work around worked for me.

Ok, here is the workaround that successfully worked for me:

IMPORTANT NOTE that no one else has mentioned: You must be in a position to interact with the turbo lift, so wait for the use turbo lift prompt BEFORE you click pause zone.

2. After Pause Zone is clicked, activate the turbo lift. It will appear to do nothing.

3. Click Unpause Zone before the timer runs out. The turbo lift will now move you to the next zone and you will get an Accolade.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not get an Accolade, this did not work. Try again by beaming back up to your ship.

4. After the final space battle, and BEFORE YOU DEPART SYSTEM, Hail Starfleet and complete the mission. (this is an insurance workaround in case the first didn't work for whatever reason)
  • albertwesker45albertwesker45 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    their are Two workaround one is the one talked about in the 1st part of this thread and the second is start from the begining. get yourself into a 5 man team one man goes threw the lift door(make sure it someone that has already done the mission) and do it that way
  • borisdorisborisdoris Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sufrea wrote: »
    So someone posted about grouping to bypass the bug.

This method worked for me:

When you're standing at the turbolift next to the artifact:

1. Pause the zone.
    2. Click the turbolift.
    3. Unpause the zone.

Finish the mission as normal after that point and it should clear.

This works for me too! Thanks
  • borisdorisborisdoris Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    their are Two workaround one is the one talked about in the 1st part of this thread and the second is start from the begining. get yourself into a 5 man team one man goes threw the lift door(make sure it someone that has already done the mission) and do it that way

I did it exactly this way as suggested and it works! Thanks
  • jst455jst455 Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kerda wrote: »
    If you are having problems completing the mission Roadblocks as a Delta Recruit, here is the workaround that successfully worked for me:

- GROUP with someone who has completed the mission and let them go through the turbolift and enter the docking bay first, then you follow.

worked..thanks!!
    Actual Join Date: Feb 2009
  • pt145pt145 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Pause method worked but now the greater issue is I can not get the reward for completing ALL the Klingon War play through story Arc. Hit the claim button, it went through the motions, when you place your cursor over the icon it says it has been claimed BUT you do not get the box in your inventory to open.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • greeneyedfursegreeneyedfurse Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you all for the work around. I tried everything.

Yes, the pause does work.

Thanks folks!
  • peloraspeloras Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Deleted by poster.
  • pt145pt145 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pt145 wrote: »
    Pause method worked but now the greater issue is I can not get the reward for completing ALL the Klingon War play through story Arc. Hit the claim button, it went through the motions, when you place your cursor over the icon it says it has been claimed BUT you do not get the box in your inventory to open.:mad

My apology ..... Checking in with the Temporal Agent on Earth Spacedock, Q'nos, and New Romulas Command will "unlock" what rewards are available to your other characters on an account that have been completed by your Delta Recruit. However, they are claimable only once. I still need to check if the Delta Recruit can claim the story completions.:)
  • wattscemplewattscemple Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015

This fix worked for me.
  • x1c3c0ldxx1c3c0ldx Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Excellent, this also worked for me.
    WqFWUHg.png
  • klmr55klmr55 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here. tried with three different characters and only completed it once in 10 tries.
  • dariosusmandariosusman Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The trick mentioned by sufrea worked for me. I've raised a bug, but really, the devs should have some maintenance/bug hunting team and fix these kind of bollocks by now. These are _old_ bugs.....