test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tier 6 Iconic Ship Stats

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
We’re quite excited to reveal the statics and specifics for the Andromeda Class Exploration Cruiser, Negh’Tev Heavy Battlecruiser and the D’Khellra Warbird Battlecruiser!

Read more about the stats for our ships here.

~LaughingTrendy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Q: Why isn’t the Negh’Tev’s Molecular Cohesion Nullifier console part of a set?

A: No other Negh’Var variants came with a console, so there were no consoles with which to make a set.

Hrmmm....meh...

Vor'Kang + Mogh + Negh'Tev....

...could have tried to make something work there.
  • kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tempting but Ive spent too much on galaxies since they 1st arrived...
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    nevermind can't count
  • karr007karr007 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So for all these years of development, Starfleet is still unable to make a cruiser with 1000 crew with base turn rate of 7. Same old boat just with a little more hp and command seat.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Damn, the Lt.Cmdr Tactical people got their wish, but what an EXPLORATION Cruiser really needs is a Lt.Cmdr Science slot. Or Lt.Cmdr Universal. :(
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • generator88generator88 Member Posts: 698 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd have preferred 4 TAC consoles, but I can probably make a go of this...

Gen
    =================

I'm sure your DPS is great, but as Kahless said, "a petaQ with high system mastery is still a petaQ." (Well, he should have said it...!)
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    It should be noted that Fleet Tier 6 ships do not come with a 5th level of Starship Mastery and thus do not have a Starship Trait.

I'm just going to grab some popcorn and watch this announcement unfold.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Galaxy model looks stunning! Not sure if I did the look of the Andromeda, the curved saucer doesn't gel with the blocky engineering section and warp nacelles. Love the Neg replacement too, but won't be getting a three pack.. no way.. prob just the Andromeda.
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • killergillkillergill Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Q&A

Q: Will there be fleet versions of these ships?

A: Yes! Each of these ships gain +1 Engineering console slot and +10% Maximum hull hit points and +10% Maximum shield capacity. They will be made available upon release of these three new ships. They are unlocked upon reaching tier 4 in your starbase’s shipyard.

It should be noted that Fleet Tier 6 ships do not come with a 5th level of Starship Mastery and thus do not have a Starship Trait.

We get fleet Tier 6 already of these, but not of intel ships?
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Damn, the Lt.Cmdr Tactical people got their wish, but what an EXPLORATION Cruiser really needs is a Lt.Cmdr Science slot. Or Lt.Cmdr Universal. :(

I was thinking the same, actually. But "we needz moar dps naow!" runs this game, after all ^^

But otherwise I like it. I won't complain. :D
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • agentsorchusagentsorchus Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hrmmm....meh...

Not just that but the Negh'tev has both the highest crew and lowest hull of the three. At least other KDF cruisers have more hull to make up for their giant crew sizes.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Q: Why isn’t the Negh’Tev’s Molecular Cohesion Nullifier console part of a set?

A: No other Negh’Var variants came with a console, so there were no consoles with which to make a set.

You guys have GOT to be kidding me. So you just half-TRIBBLE it?
    XzRTofz.gif
  • wanderintxwanderintx Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I was hoping for lt. com science on the Andromeda since it seems more befitting the exploration cruiser role, but I know people will be happy with the other. Happy we got lt. com command skills access though.
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I thought they looked quite reasonable honestly. But where iconic ships are concerned it's always going to end in tears.

Grab a bag for me will you?
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Please excuse me while I lay down to faint....
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2015

What is so bad about that ? You get the trait from the store version anyway.

Thankfully, those ships don't impress me much. And the price is simply too high for a new costume.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not to mention lowest hull and highest crew on the KDF version. Bad combination.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I wonder if this means that all T6 ships will be upgradable to fleet level from tomorrow on... That would be very nice indeed.
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    killergill wrote: »
    Q&A

Q: Will there be fleet versions of these ships?

A: Yes! Each of these ships gain +1 Engineering console slot and +10% Maximum hull hit points and +10% Maximum shield capacity. They will be made available upon release of these three new ships. They are unlocked upon reaching tier 4 in your starbase’s shipyard.

We get fleet Tier 6 already of these, but not of intel ships?

Iconic ships get their fleet versions first, with the Intel to arrive sometime on a Tuesday! :D

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • crosis2014crosis2014 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    10 Console slots? Ensign Universal? Why are these t6 again?

Garbage ships - try harder
  • captainmal3captainmal3 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Romulans getting the strongest variant I see. Oh well, I'll still pick up the galaxy anyway, it might not be the best but it's good enough for the content I play.

Are other T6 ships also going to be getting fleet variants at the same time?
  • mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So these ships are fleetable, but don't come with the Masterary trait (which I kind of understand - makes them similar to the T5 fleet ships and their lack of consoles if you don't own the C-Store versions).

Anyway, in other words we've got to level the normal T6 version as well as the fleet version to get the full benefits of the T6 fleet versions of these ships? Seems a bit lame if I'm honest as it means having to level the same ship twice or as good as twice which is a bit off putting.

Also does that mean T6 fleet is coming for everything else soon?
  • amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 1,495 Arc User
    edited April 2015

So, does this also mean that future Fleet Tier 6 ships, including the already released Tier 6 ships, will also lose the starship trait or only these "Iconic" ones? If so, this seems a rather odd way to reward players, though at least does make T5-U ships comparable.
    U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71895 - Nebula-class
    Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
    Dedication Plaque: "Nil Intentatum Reliquit"
    edited April 2015
    szim wrote: »
    I wonder if this means that all T6 ships will be upgradable to fleet level from tomorrow on... That would be very nice indeed.

One can only hope, I too dream of the day when my Eclipse will become proper battlecruiser with 4 tac consoles.
    edited April 2015
    angrytarg wrote: »
    I was thinking the same, actually. But "we needz moar dps naow!" runs this game, after all ^^

But otherwise I like it. I won't complain. :D

Yes. :( BUt I guess if it stops the Galaxy-Must-Have-More-DPS complains, so be it. Not content, but it could be worse.

Amusingly, the D'Deridex has a Lt.Cmdr Science slot. I guess the Romulan Republic understands the value of science.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cryptic.

I want to sincerely thank you for listening to all the suggestions we have made about the Galaxy over the years. She turned out better than most of us were expecting. Thank you.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
    edited April 2015
    amosov78 wrote: »
    So, does this also mean that future Fleet Tier 6 ships, including the already released Tier 6 ships, will also lose the starship trait or only these "Iconic" ones? If so, this seems a rather odd way to reward players.

Wehn you unlock starship trait you can use it on any ship. The point of the announcement is to make clear that the console and the trait comes from the C-Store version only.
    edited April 2015
    crosis2014 wrote: »
    10 Console slots? Ensign Universal? Why are these t6 again?

Garbage ships - try harder

The Tier 6 model is:
    Either
    Commander, Lt.Cmdr, Lt.Cmdr, Lt. and Ensign
    or
    Commander, Lt.Cmdr, Lt., Lt., Lt.

That's always one more than a Tier 5 ship would have.
  • rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You guys have GOT to be kidding me. So you just half-TRIBBLE it?

pfft.. I guess thats what you Klingons get for killing Kirk's son. :rolleyes:

they should have just made the Klingon console have more stats.
  • zulisvelzulisvel Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is the real April Fools joke isn't it? :P

Those boff layouts though. While it would have been more interesting to drop the ensign uni and upgrade the lt science to a lt commander science on the Andromeda/Negh’Tev, I can already think of some neat setups with what they get.

'dat D’Khellra oth... shut up and take my money! :P