Install Arc
Options

Starship Buyer's Remorse

1235»

Comments

• Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Cars can be sold for some amount, often insignificant compared to the price of a new one. And computers... donated perhaps. I don't know anyone else who would take them.

These ships...

Peoples should ask Cryptic for some sort of trade-in event or method. But one seemed to think the idea worth even a comment when I brought it up. So it appears your thought here doesn't matter to the readers of this thread.

So even if it was my idea, I dismiss your comment :)

That really depends on the car, as there are tons that retain good market value and, other's that exceed their original sale price by boat loads.

Now granted, there are also tons that depreciated in price badly but, like everything it is what it is.

Now, in regards to computers, while most old computers people donate and/or junk them, I tend to get some of those for free and, fix/upgrade them for cheap and, turn around and sell them for very little profit but, they are still valuable.

None of the C-stores vessels, have ANY real value, they cannot be traded, cannot be resold and, if the game were to shut down at any given moment, not even owned by us!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!