test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First-Time Buyer Rewards System!

123457»

Comments

• kaspa000kaspa000 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    How long does the promotion pack take to show up? I bought a couple pre-paid PWE cards to charge zen. It's been about an hour and i can't find anything in the c-store

*nvm i guess it takes about an hour :)
    Who made the pool yellow? :confused:
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    nevawinna wrote: »
    Is the shuttle for a single character or an account-wide unlock?

one character claims the reward pack comes with a shuttle in a box.

open box and the unlock is account wide.

note: unlock may happen when pack is claimed...
  • azanthrielazanthriel Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I guess I am late to the party. I bought zen for the FTB and did not get the FTB Reward. :(
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    azanthriel wrote: »
    I guess I am late to the party. I bought zen for the FTB and did not get the FTB Reward. :(

You do need to "Claim" the First Time Buyer Pack from the C-Store. Have you done that?

Mine was under the "Promotions" tab.

And yes, the Yellowstone and To'duj are unlocked as a part of that pack.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • imatari2imatari2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm sitting on the billing page ready to buy, go to select game, Star Trek Online doesn't exist apparently. So how do I get the nice first time bonus if there's no option to purchase zen on the arc site? From what I can see the only thing I could do is exit out of the steam version, download arc, download STO (waiting another full day for the massive download), purchase it through the non steam client, then switch back to steam. Admittedly I should have noticed the steam doesn't count, but another 20 bucks really isn't a big deal.

Am I just not selecting the right amount? I tried $10, $20, and $50 with no luck. Is there a special order section JUST for STO that I simply cannot find? Can someone give me a link if that's the case?

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk but I'm legitimately confused as to why Star Trek Online isn't an option on the billing page. Seriously, if there's some other location I need to go to, list it. If there isn't a different location, why don't you guys want my money. I have money, I want to spend it, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do so. Might want to look into this problem.
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    imatari2 wrote: »
    I'm sitting on the billing page ready to buy, go to select game, Star Trek Online doesn't exist apparently. So how do I get the nice first time bonus if there's no option to purchase zen on the arc site? From what I can see the only thing I could do is exit out of the steam version, download arc, download STO (waiting another full day for the massive download), purchase it through the non steam client, then switch back to steam. Admittedly I should have noticed the steam doesn't count, but another 20 bucks really isn't a big deal.

Am I just not selecting the right amount? I tried $10, $20, and $50 with no luck. Is there a special order section JUST for STO that I simply cannot find? Can someone give me a link if that's the case?

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk but I'm legitimately confused as to why Star Trek Online isn't an option on the billing page. Seriously, if there's some other location I need to go to, list it. If there isn't a different location, why don't you guys want my money. I have money, I want to spend it, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do so. Might want to look into this problem.

Billing amount shouldn't matter. It shows up for any amount I try to purchase.

http://imgur.com/aE4PRin

Maybe try clearing your cookies and give it another shot?
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • sul1234sul1234 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You can buy it off the arc web site without going through the arc launcher. I use steam and have done this for the first time buyers unlock myself.
  • ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm sorry, but I can't justify spending money on this game anymore.
    While a little incentive to buy is a nice gesture, there is no point in buying it when your game remains too broken to play at times.
    Thank you, but no.

It's broken-ish, yes. But it's more fun than many other MMOs out there. Besides, people like me profit from a broken-state! >:D
    It is not retroactive for purchases made before 9am today. But any Captain, even if they purchased before, that charges zen for STO after 9am today will qualify for the pack and have it applied to their account.

Zen stipends from the Lifetime Subscription do not count towards this. Purchasing a subscription or Pack on Arc/Steam do not count towards this. Purchasing Zen in the Dilithium Exchange in-game does not count towards this.

So, it's not JUST new accounts that did not purchase zen prior to this event? :O I can take this ole' account and buy sum zenz n' get stooffs?