• Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    a toast to you, druk.
    youve done it again lol
  • Options
    borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    'due to player feedback, we are now making sp/xp available for purchase using dil and lobi'
    lol i can see it already
    Did they really said that ?
  • Options
    lawndart78lawndart78 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Make goals in your game unreachable by a huge chunk of the playerbase. Then offer a convenient monetary way to get there. While this may work for a while, this is all still terrible.

The money I have spent on this game was for things I was excited for, or because I felt they deserved it for the enjoyment I was getting out of it. Now everything they do seems to revolve around them trying to make me feel like I NEED to spend more in order to get anything. They provide a product/service. If they can't make the product/service attractive enough so that customers willingly (even happily) spend money on it, they have failed. Now they're resorting to underhanded tactics and customer blackmail.
  • Options
    borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'd make skill points purchaseable for expertise at a rate of, 4-500k per point.
  • Options
    js26568js26568 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    With the new specialization trees coming, now more than ever I think we need to be able to buy spec point progression with dil instead of argala grinding.

Of all the threads to revive, you chose the one containing your worst ever idea? The one that would turn the game into an unashamed pay-to-win cash grab that exceeds anything that has been done to the game so far?

Good call.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free Tibet!
  • Options
    kerygankerygan Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sometimes i wonder why you ,people ,play this game , i saw many staying hours near exchange and complaining about hard leveling ....
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hmm.. the OP has a point,

most buying options lately feel more like buying painkillers than something for fun anyway.

Here we would have a nice way to buy ourselves free from actually playing the game.

Would consider it depending on how much Zen it costs.

Wait!!!

It’s for free. :)

Welcome to Asprin Online.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    js26568 wrote: »
    Of all the threads to revive, you chose the one containing your worst ever idea? The one that would turn the game into an unashamed pay-to-win cash grab that exceeds anything that has been done to the game so far?

Good call.

Agreed.

There are some stupid ideas on this forum, but this is one of the absolute worst.

Seriously, beyond stupid.

This should count as necroposting and be locked. Save us all a headache.
    Insert witty signature line here.