Options

What's up with the servers?

124»

Comments

• Options
    braxxjuventabraxxjuventa Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    brwjames85 wrote: »
    hmm, what if we have TRIBBLE players... what would IS do with their spouses? :P

Feed them to the people who say "ni" Muahahahahaha
  • Options
    ravenmorpheus2kravenmorpheus2k Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'm having this same problem.

From the looks of the time stamp on the OP this has been going on all day.

Would hope it gets resolved soon...
  • Options
    kain9primekain9prime Member Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    brwjames85 wrote: »
    hmm, what if we have TRIBBLE players... what would IS do with their spouses? :P
    They would actually kill them both.
    The artist formally known as Romulus_Prime
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    1.This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 21 seconds.

Still patching. I'm surprised it's gotten this far.
  • Options
    priestofsin420priestofsin420 Member Posts: 419
    edited November 2014
    Had issues connecting with the steam launcher, so I tired ARC, and had no issues.
    Sardak (Science Officer): Captain of a 23k DPS R'Mor Temporal Science Vessel, R.R.W. Vathos
    Odan Brota (Science Officer): Captain of a 28k DPS Scryer Intel Science Vessel, U.S.S. Kepler
    Patiently waiting for a Romulan Science Vessel
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Im in again too... For now....
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Had issues connecting with the steam launcher, so I tired ARC, and had no issues.
    Odd. I responded to a guy who was thinking ARC was the problem.
  • Options
    renothian7renothian7 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well, I can not connect either, does that mean everyone is having internet problems all at the same time and nothing wrong with STO? If the servers crashed, they crashed, don't tell people its their problem with their internet, everyone can't be having problems with their internet all at the same time...
  • Options
    mm06360mm06360 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    renothian7 wrote: »
    Well, I am too, does that mean everyone is having internet problems all at the same time and nothing wrong with STO? If the servers crashed, they crashed, don't tell people its their problem with their internet, everyone can't be having problems with their internet all at the same time...

Yeah, appearantly it must be my net as I am on the forum. XD (No offence intended, trying to say this tongue in cheek)
  • Options
    jst455jst455 Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    it's the patch server. (TU)

cannot connect in either neverwinter or sto
    Actual Join Date: Feb 2009
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    renothian7 wrote: »
    Well, I can not connect either, does that mean everyone is having internet problems all at the same time and nothing wrong with STO? If the servers crashed, they crashed, don't tell people its their problem with their internet, everyone can't be having problems with their internet all at the same time...
    Yeah, hell of a coincidence that everyone who wasn't having any other internet problems were ONLY having connection problems with Cryptic log in screens. Lol!

***Aaaaaaand with that said, I just spent a whole lot of time "patching" and thinking the game would start, only to have it say "oh, you were idle for too long." What a joke. Dealing with this later - I gotta go to work.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    zshunzshun Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Got the same problem here with connecting. Crashes at the "Cryptic" screen and then gives me an error message and a crash report. I'm in San Juan , Puerto Rico so that means the Caribbean and South America is down as well. Add that to North America and Europe so I highly doubt we ALL got a connection issue on our side. :(
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    So far so good.... :cool:
  • Options
    randomshatrandomshat Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I've been kicked out a few times but in general have you found the game notoriously buggy? I had to star over when I first played - beamed down to starfleet academy and couldn't beam back up as I hadn't got my ship yet - and now I've hit lieutenant commander I got a free ship which then disappeared.

Is the game and servers always like this? Love the game but it's getting annoying
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Oh no.... I cheered to fast.... server not responding... :mad:
  • Options
    bobosmrade1bobosmrade1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Is this real life? I cant connect :D
    Patch server not responding :( , it seems I wont be able to finish off Mirror event...
    Cave Troll vs Forum troll
    Know the difference
    It could save your life...
    rushatsi wrote: »
    pvp? whats dat?
    Pervert vs. Pervert!:eek:
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    randomshat wrote: »
    I've been kicked out a few times but in general have you found the game notoriously buggy? I had to star over when I first played - beamed down to starfleet academy and couldn't beam back up as I hadn't got my ship yet - and now I've hit lieutenant commander I got a free ship which then disappeared.

Is the game and servers always like this? Love the game but it's getting annoying

Shouldnt be....... :o
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Someone responded to the OP with, "It's not Cryptic's servers it's your internet."

I shouldn't have to point out the obvious, but if it was the OP's internet, how would he be able to post on the forums. :P

I am aware of all the nodes and such and it's probably crappy Comcast again.

The question is, why does Cryptic stick with these crappy node companies other than being cheap.

Drop them and get real ones.

And someone said, "Professional Gaming Company."

I have to clean the coffee off my screen now.
  • Options
    mikeflmikefl Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Neverwinter had a big release today and the problems are with the patch server. I'm sure its no coincidence.

EDIT: I was able to login using the launcher vs. using Arc.
    Gold Sub since March 2010
    Lifetime Sub since June 2010
  • Options
    cyberpenguin73cyberpenguin73 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'm having a problem as well. East Coast US using either FIOS or Comcast. I posted a detailed message over in the PC troubleshooting forum too.
  • Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    If you can't keep the servers up and stable, why would anyone want to access STO?

You're not buying ZEN fast enough, it's a well known PWE fact. ;)
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Did the server went boinkers??... i just logged out to eat something, and when i came back... patch server not responding??
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    "Patching" has just reached an all-time high (for this evening) of 27%. Anyone who cares can check the timestamp on my first post in this thread, and see how long it's taken me to reach this dizzying height.

Irrelevent, though, because the exigencies of real life mean, well, I don't get to play STO today. No, I didn't have any events trembling on the verge of completion, and no, I am not demanding vast sums in compensation and/or the developers' heads on spikes.

I am, however, distinctly irked, and see no point in refraining from saying so. Cryptic won't, after all, do anything about customer complaints if we don't make those complaints. Consider this one made.
    8b6YIel.png?1