What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FYI: Loadouts are NOT fixed.

2»

Comments

• majfauxpasmajfauxpas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    fcsp1910 wrote: »

So load/save/swap ships ONLY IN SECTOR SPACE!! ...that somehow works fine for me so far. Anywhere else it ends up in a mess...

Thanks, going to try this. I'm tired of not being able to use my new Rock&Roll when I need it, because it keeps disappearing from the tray...
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yes, very annoying bug , and today i lost one of my purple doffs permanently (lucky it wasn't Marion) because he fell out from my active roster and i had other roster full. Worse and worse , if i can lost my purple doff , why not any other equipment? Who will guarantee that when I buy a console today from Lobi store, so tomorrow he's still there ?

Damn fix it, I have not seen in other games, several times a day, fell out powers from the tray .
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    fcsp1910 wrote: »

So load/save/swap ships ONLY IN SECTOR SPACE!! ...that somehow works fine for me so far. Anywhere else it ends up in a mess...
    This worked for me, only after I unslotted the BOFFs and emptied the tray, saved to my loadout, then reslotted the BOFFs and arranged my tray, then saved again. After swapping to another ship and back my tray was finally set.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • cavewarkcavewark Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I have found that when swapping certain consoles IE say the Point defence turret or the torpedo one they don't carry over into missions.

Either way its been broke since release so surly it should be classed as a feature ?
  • nazelnagnazelnag Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    since last patch, the issue of things coming out of the tray has gotten worst.

the system seems to fail to memorise the last arrangement you did, when you go from a ground map to a space STF.

when you go from space (earth space or klingon space) seems to memorise better and no issues there.

this problem seems to be server side, and no loadouts settings (player side) are taken in consideration when putting you on the map.

on one of my characters, when it goes in to the stf, it remembers always an old half configuration on the toolbar.

so, basicly, the game does not remember a recent configuration, but an old unfinished toolbar setting.

so, possibly the game doesn't refresh you're current configuration changes and reverts to an old one. possible cash refresh problems ? or doesn't save properly ? :confused:
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I wish I knew. I tried the above fix on another toon who keeps losing the turret device and a few other things non-combat aligned.

So before I make it worse I'm just going to leave it be and just try to remember to re-slot my turret upon beaming back to ship. It only seems to happen when she gets off the ship, whether it's to swap ships or beam to a station or something.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • wmunshowerwmunshower Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    See what worries me is that the previous w.o.r.k.a.r.o.u.n.d was to simply not have loadouts... until recently, only my characters with saved loadouts were bugged. Now, my power trays, equipment, boffs, etc. all get unslotted regardless of having loadouts or not... ugh. :(

Same here...The 'workaround' did the trick for a while...Then, a few days ago, the unslotting reared its ugly head again. In the past, the tray would remain unchanged. Now, at least for me, *everytime* I go on an away mission or go to any starbase, my trays (and sometimes boffs) are screwed again. There's nothing like popping into a mob with half of your abilities gone!