test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gumarre - Federation doff for a KDF-aligned Romulan

breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The title basically outlines the entire bug, though duplication is going to be a pain... but here's how it comes about:

1. Logged into my KDF-aligned Romulan Science captain, Tejel, and did one of my occasional "Requisition R&D Assistance" assignments at New Romulus. Fortunately, for purposes of narrowing down the bug, that character has not been Transwarping to Qo'nos for those Recruitment assignments.
  2. Went about my business with that character, then logged out.
  3. Logged back into my KDF-aligned Romulan Science captain, Tejel, and picked up the assignment. He got lucky and acquired a Gumarre with the R&D: Aegis specialty.
  4. Noticed that he was Bound, and couldn't be passed to my other characters with a more appropriate selection of Crafting Schools. :(
  5. Went about continuing to advance his various Crafting Schools.
  6. Noticed that Gumarre, a Research Lab Scientist, was not being selected for any of the 20 hr "Research Project - <Crafting School> Technology" projects.
  7. Combed through my doff Roster and found that somehow my KDF-aligned character with no progress in the old General Research Skill (I'm guessing Defera Crafting was "fixed" intentionally?) had a Bound Federation doff. :confused:
  8. Searched Forums, both in Gameplay Bug Reports and All Open Forums, for the keywords "Gumarre" and "Romulan", with the only result being unrelated.
  9. Filed a Gameplay Bug Report.

Hopefully that helps prevent any other KDF-aligned Romulans from having the same issue, though of course if you have had the same bug crop up please chime in if you have any further details.
Ym9x9Ji.png
meimeitoo wrote: »
I do not like Geko ether.
iconians wrote: »
With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​