Comments

• Options
    xelene13xelene13 Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    oosgearoo007oosgearoo007 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    otowi wrote: »
    I find the lack of server stability... disturbing.

Getting SNR, the disconnect after 20 some seconds... Not fun.

Now back to disconects I find it disturbing as you do about stability, but why no offical word from boffens at work here.
    Come on laughing or smirky and tell us what happening.

Pull the plug for an hour let her cool down, and maybe right a patch.:rolleyes:

or

Someone feed that poor poor hamster's:D
  • Options
    therealhippotherealhippo Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'll give up on tonight, barely made it through the MI runs.

Come-on Cryptic, pull your fracking finger out. Some of us still pay to play you know.

You do realize there are two popular MMOs with new content soon right?... RIGHT?!
  • Options
    morden2morden2 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    About every three mins or so .. Is anyone looking into the problem..
  • Options
    shuraivanovnashuraivanovna Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    "Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your internet connection."
  • Options
    therealgurutherealguru Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    1st time I logged in earlier I had red dot on server status in the launcher
    But the game loaded.
    I had plenty of dc non stop. in the mirror we dc 4 players at a times
    since it's unplayeble

again the launcher has the red dot server status, but my char just logged and will dc soon

I tested using eu or us proxy it's the same problem, dc occuring after a few seconds or mn in game, each time
    My Dm videos - My Yt channel

My Wordpress Blog - Blogger

In Space, drinking or piloting, you must choose ! If you drink, put on the autopilot ;)
  • Options
    wintermutevreswintermutevres Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Same problem here in Russia. There are multiple reports about this issue in local STO community.
  • Options
    jtk2811jtk2811 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yes all progression is an exploit and should be removed from the game, no one else should ever reach level 60 or get the rest of their points for specializations LOL

No! Dev's are The Borg! Trying to level is FUTILE!!!
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    garakfan84garakfan84 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Man, I hope this fix it. All this does is remind me of how much of a real life I don't have, and whenever I have to face that, I become seriously depressed.

This. /10 chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aidy1972ukaidy1972uk Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Been happening for at least the last 90 minutes now.

Getting frustrating and rapidly getting more and more frequent, to a point where get online, change a boff seat and get disconnected.

Literally can't do anything.
  • Options
    kriss257kriss257 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Dont even try to login, once you got in, you'll get DC in 2 minutes, after that, DC every 5 minutes.:D
    10Chars and I play them ALL.

76561198045166665.png
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    server is being uber wonky atm, lots of timers and DC's.

UK.
    I need a beer.

• Options
    richarddoverricharddover Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    For the past few hours the game has litterally been unplayable. I can stay in-game for 5 minutes, tops, before being dc'ed again.
  • Options
    kanonistiskanonistis Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    those cryptic guys look only how to make more money and do not spend any dollar for better gear, but want us to spend money on all their TRIBBLE they bring out
    Fleet Leader: Hellenic Space Force
    Characters FED: TAC Ponos - TAC Tromos - ENG Athena - ROM TAC Phovos - SCI Martyrium - REM Apatros
    Fleet: La Familia: SCI Stave
    KDF Fleet: Syndicate of Shadows: ENG Sha'Kal

• Options
    reginaldsawreginaldsaw Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just dumped me as well.:mad:
  • Options
    violentwhimsyviolentwhimsy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    West Coast here and game is currently unplayable. Lose connection to the server after being in game for about 2-3 minutes.

Modem and router restarts didn't change thing and no connection issues for other online games, streaming video, etc.

It is definitely STO server/IP issue
  • Options
    verlaine11verlaine11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Every minute at the moment for me, I was going to play Borg Discon............................
  • Options
    commanderefficommandereffi Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Same thing happening in the US, keep getting DCd
  • Options
    mushariagainmushariagain Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So, three/four days of lag, two of which have been rubber band-tastic, now disconnecting like I'm some kind of awkward cousin that everyone's trying to avoid, I mean, not that it isn't true but even the trekz? :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
  • Options
    raalistarraalistar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    yeah same here, DC 4 times in one mirror mission, ugh, hurry guys and fix this, a dad only has so much time a day to play before lRL catches up to me.:(
  • Options
    nativejoenativejoe Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I can't stay connected more then 30 seconds... Did my reputation after 6 logins... Now I guess I'll just go to sleep. my Mirror event is now 2 days behind because of server instability x.x

On a side note* cryptic please consider the bottom line ... your a for profit company.
    But your game is basically unplayable except for the few die hards that are doing work arounds with your "fantastic load out" system....

There are literally 100s of bugs now...even bugs that delete hard earned equipment and duty officers

I think its time to start considering Fixing the content you have before creating new stuff...

Because I invited many others to play this game, some that would have even dropped a few hundred here and there... And you've made it impossible for them to play becuase they are not Tech savy enough to get around the hang ups, rubber banding, server up time, and constantly having thier bars reset and abilities jumbled up and old doffs reslotted. Not to mention the terrible Balance between Dps and being ANYTHING else.

I literally can't get people into this game if they can't even keep their stuff equiped...so help me help you. Up the quality of this game, spend 2 months ironing out the bugs that have been present since launch, and believe me...we'll all be more avid supporters
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Several threads about this going. I have yet to see any response from PWE.
  • Options
    birdforcebirdforce Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This has officially screwed me out of finishing the MI.. Wooo
  • Options
    geckoisalizardgeckoisalizard Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Maybe the servers think we're all on mac clients and refuses to work properly :P
  • Options
    draconian2013draconian2013 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    *Solemnly walks in with a data pad.* It is hereby noted that at this star-time and date, the Hamsters of STO have passed away. While the cause of this tragedy is unknown, we can only bow our heads and wish them safe sailing on calm seas. *Puts the pad away and salutes, turns and leaves*
  • Options
    inkrunnerinkrunner Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    server is being uber wonky atm, lots of timers and DC's.

UK.

I'm East Coast U.S., so I'm thinking this is an issue everywhere.
    2iBFtmg.png
  • Options
    cyberdeath666cyberdeath666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ive had this since about 19:20 (GMT) and its now 21:50 i cant even stay on for 2 minutes before im kick off again
    [SIGPIC]AhhLvG.jpg
    [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shdw420shdw420 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Same here, been going on nonstop for over 5 hours. Lots of people in my fleet as well.

There appear to be plenty of people who arent getting d/c at all though, whenever i log back in to my mirror games everyone is still out there fighting.

I'd like to think that 200$ sub I bought last week wasnt for nothing, or premature. This better not be a recurring thing with this company.
  • Options
    seabee22ndseabee22nd Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just dumped me as well.:mad:

same here and still no word from craptyc. which is exactly why i wont pay them for a lifetime,
This discussion has been closed.