test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban the person above you. Any reason at all vol. 2

12346»

Comments

• thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned for evading the issue by hiding behind forum mechanics. You know what I meant,

lulz.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,767 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    banned b/c hi, im hawku and i close trans-dimensional rifts for a living
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned for thinking i evaded the issue, point is I have no influence over stoutes, therefore no ability to enable anything lol...

You have to have influence over someone before you can enable, and besides, I banned rooster for being confused, not for wanting stouts to stop changing his sig lol

I'MMAH CHARGIN MAH LAZOR...(and Alex... In this context that IS how laser is spelled, part of the meme...as it were.)
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited November 2014
    banned because your ability to influence stoutes is through an inter-dimensional wormhole tied to both your brains
    edited November 2014
    Banned for darn it, how did you know...retrobanned for knowing about string theory...Ultron is not pleased lol xD... After all, he finally thought he'd cut off all those pesky strings...
    IM'MAH FIRIN MAH LAZOR
    o.O
    ••/---/==========================>>>>>>>>>
    •/•••/===========================>>>>>>>>>
    •\•••\===========================>>>>>>>>>
    ••\__\==========================>>>>>>>>>

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned for etc >

^^Banned for not knowing how to spell Sean Connery's glorious name.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned because you can't trust the Vulcans, the Vulcans. They run up the flat to the back of the dragon and they hold their tails till they can't fly no more, then you can't know your own thoughts no more 'cause they've already stolen the wrench to your mind! The mind bomb the mind bomb, it's the only way to keep them out of your brain, it stops them from getting through!
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned for freaky writing style.

And retrobanning cheesebasket because laser isn't a normal word--it's an acronym. Changing the spelling changes the meaning. Have fun firing your Leopards Attacking Zeus's Ostrich Ranch.
    edited November 2014
    -.- whether it's an acronym or not is irrelevant, it's part of a meme inspired by cell in dragon ball z lol...
    The guy who created the meme spelled it wrong, but to quote the meme right I haz to spell it wrong too...

Banned for making me explain a meme that's literally from early to mid 2000-2005... New in that general timeframe as long as I care to tell

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited November 2014
    Banned because ability to accurately quote a meme is insignificant next to the power of a misspelled acronym to cause havoc! Zeus is now angry with you for making leopards attack his ostrich ranch.
    edited November 2014
    Banned because you know what... I didn't make leopards attack his ostrich ranch

Also I'll leave This and these for forum viewing pleasure :D Enjoy

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ^^Banned for Youtube links. :D:cool:
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned because tube you!
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    edited November 2014
    ^^Banned for be happy they didn't added an r after you. You don't want to be seen watching yourtube vids... :rolleyes:
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,523 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Banned for supporting Loki.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited November 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Banned for supporting Loki.
    ^^Banned for Loki was terribly misunderstood. Ah well... no he was not. But his character is so much more fun.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ^ Banned for matter of opinion, we only deal in the cold hard facts here!

"Just the facts ma'am, just the facts..."
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited November 2014
    banned because the truth? you cant handle the truth..... no truth handler you.... bah, i deride your truth handling abilities!
    edited November 2014
    ^^Unbanned for having a proper reason to ban.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    ^^Unbanned for having a proper reason to ban.

Banned for unbanning in the banning thread.

test
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
    edited November 2014
    Unbanned for banning unbanning in the banning thread. And then banned again.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned for unbanning for banning unbanning in the banning thread and then banning anyway.

*looks at sentence, head explodes*
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    edited November 2014
    Banned for making a mess with your head.
    edited November 2014
    ^^Banned for making a head in the mess.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited November 2014
    banned for getting brain goo in your eye
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This is a thread full of spam so it is being closed.

I know it's fun but spam like this means actual game related issues are kept from being seen!

MidNite Shadow
    Volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.