test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban the person above you. Any reason at all vol. 2

cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Ten Forward
I honor the one known as Medtac for swinging the first hammer.
And bring forth the second volume of banning the person above you for any reason at all
In Jolly Cooperation with my fellow forumites who have yet to be able to stop swinging that hammer.
And without further aco swing said banhammer...at medtac :D

Retrobanning medtac for creating a thread we can't live without.
The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ^^Banned for... Thank you mate.

Thanks.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned for your welcome xD

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned for emoticon that didn't turn into a smiley.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yay it's back, and banned for not including a smiley :D

Bloody 165 seconds, stupid stupid delay!

125 seconds...

46 seconds...

This thread won't make any sense because of ninja posting by the time you are able to reply...
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited November 2014
    ^^Banned for good to see you handling you banhammer here as well..

Groupban's for everyone! :D
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

• thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Retrobanning the OP for starting this up again. Banning all the rest of you for helping him. :P
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • themic609themic609 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ^^ Banned for retro banning. (Don't need your hipster TRIBBLE here)
    "Helm Prepare Maneuver Circle Target Alpha, Tactical Prepare BFAW3 and mash Spacebar"

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,767 Arc User
    edited November 2014
  • rooster707rooster707 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned for making me think of bananas.
    76561198032353876.png
    edited November 2014
    ^^Banned for having a different ava. Now take a look at my lovely sig :D.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited November 2014
    banned b/c when will that cat land..... whennnnnnnn
    edited November 2014
    ^^Banned for this board has some serious timing issues.. That remark of mine was meant for our rooster.

EDIT: Oh, and when do you actually go and fly real ships?! :D
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited November 2014
    banned because the ban thread's back and better than ever! just see some of its brand spanking new features: spinning wheels, top hat, flux capacitor
    edited November 2014
    Banned for Flux capacitors :D

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited November 2014
    ^^Banned for banning so much! Be careful or this one will be closed as well :(. We don't want that, do we? :o
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited November 2014
    banned! for banning on eggshells

now that the ban thread's back, let's crack some eggs and have an omlette! cheese, can u make omlettes

im down w omlettes
    edited November 2014
    Banned for yes, yes I can :D

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • mynameisnommynameisnom Member Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned for yes, yes I can :D

I am banning the banner for banning the banner who was holding a banner saying he banned a banner who was holding a banner by the feet saying you shall be banned for being banned by a banner who's ship was on that banner because..... Yesah I think I lost it:-(
    [SIGPIC]http://s286.photobucket.com/user/parasite_12000/media/jub_zps9318ae82.jpg.html[/SIGPIC]
    stoutes wrote: »
    Those fish are much like their masters, filthy backstabbers... All battlecloaked fish, waiting for the right moment...
    The boss being a gigantic Winter Epohh Researcher. As you lay waste to the Epohh Horde, she can occasionally cry out things like, "Didn't you want an Epohh friend?"
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned for tongue-twister.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    edited November 2014
    Banned for mentioning tongue twisters...

Yep, there'll be sharknados before long.

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • mynameisnommynameisnom Member Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned for mentioning tongue twisters...

Yep, there'll be sharknados before long.

Banned for not using the word ban or banned enough.
    [SIGPIC]http://s286.photobucket.com/user/parasite_12000/media/jub_zps9318ae82.jpg.html[/SIGPIC]
    stoutes wrote: »
    Those fish are much like their masters, filthy backstabbers... All battlecloaked fish, waiting for the right moment...
    The boss being a gigantic Winter Epohh Researcher. As you lay waste to the Epohh Horde, she can occasionally cry out things like, "Didn't you want an Epohh friend?"
    edited November 2014
    banned for reverse pee-psychiatry BANNED I TELLS YOU
    edited November 2014
    ^^Banned for pee-psychiatry? Wth is that? Psychiatry to relieve people's fear of peeing?
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Banned for bodily functions!

Retrobanning cheesebasket for yaaaaaay, it's back!

And retrobanning the mod for calling our deeply meaningful and scrupulously reasoned discussions "spam." :P
    edited November 2014
    Banned for using proper English :D

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited November 2014
    banned for those things and stuff
    And retrobanning the mod for calling our deeply meaningful and scrupulously reasoned discussions "spam." :P

agreed! these are bans that explore human depth and the majesty surrounding wonders of the universe....... these are bans that banners will be banning about for generations to come
    edited November 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »
    agreed! these are bans that explore human depth and the majesty surrounding wonders of the universe....... these are bans that banners will be banning about for generations to come
    Banned for making me laugh! :D
    edited November 2014
    ^^Banned for laughing not enough. :P
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited November 2014
    Banned for not being funny enough. :P
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I honor the one known as Medtac for swinging the first hammer.
    And bring forth the second volume of banning the person above you for any reason at all
    In Jolly Cooperation with my fellow forumites who have yet to be able to stop swinging that hammer.
    And without further aco swing said banhammer...at medtac :D

Retrobanning medtac for creating a thread we can't live without.
    banned for starting this sh*t again.
    Banned for not being funny enough. :P
    and banned for having a sense of humor.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
This discussion has been closed.