test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Red Alert Bug = No Unimatrix at the end

nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Just did some red alerts today, one at pi canis and 1/2 at beta ursae, every time we did 4/4 on borg groups, then the unimatrix didn't show up. Please tell me if you are experiencing this issue or it's just me. If it's known, pls fix it DEVS :eek::eek::eek:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Cardassian space and Dufara(sp?) seem to have run out of Unimatrixes. They still show up in other zones, though.
  • tk1077tk1077 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Confirmed. No Unimatrix ship in Beta Ursae.
  • olivia211olivia211 Member Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tk1077 wrote: »
    Confirmed. No Unimatrix ship in Beta Ursae.

Same as this. Happened about 5 minutes ago. No unimatrix. Beta Ursae.
    No, I am not who you think I am. I am someone different. I am instead a banana.
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I had the same issue happen twice. I gave up after that...
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It happens EVERY time I do the Beta Ursae encounter.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • olivia211olivia211 Member Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    It happens EVERY time I do the Beta Ursae encounter.

2nd time for me. Same as quoted issue. Same area. No unimatrix.
    No, I am not who you think I am. I am someone different. I am instead a banana.
  • khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Beta Urs seems to be the one place where I can still find the boss ship.

Never shows up in Sirius nor anyplace else I have tried since the DR rollout. In the last 48 hours, we warp in (any sector block) and the mission is already flagged as done.

Not bothering answering alerts for now.
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's pretty random. And sometimes you get TWO unimatrix ships at once instead of 0 or 1 ship. That's a real party right there.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • cortithcortith Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Have had the double unimatrix show up once in regulus bloc, and no unimatrix both in sirius and beta ursae
  • havok19783havok19783 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i have reported to gm a week and a half ago and they just said try again and then submit a bug report i aguess we all ne to do bug repots to get them looked at
  • dmensionhatrossdmensionhatross Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Wish I could remember which sector it was in, but we got 2 Unimatrix in my last red alert that actually had one. Maybe they're wising up to being a pretty easy kill and starting to group up.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This bug is really starting to drive me crazy.

Every time I attempt a Red Alert lately, this bug has prevented it's completion.

We destroy 4/4, the cut scene starts and the Borg Cubes blink out. Then when the Unimatrix is supposed to spawn.. nothing.

Empty space and it can't be completed.

It seems the worst in Sirius Sector Block, and today it happened to me in Beta Ursae.

It's maddening, I hope they have some idea how to fix this.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited October 2014
    Expereinced the bug in Beta Ursae, Alpha Trianguli.
  • tyer032392tyer032392 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Noticed this as well in the Serius Sector block, Orion Sector. Finish all the borg ships just so that the Unimatrix can cloak. Hey, maybe that is their new ability.
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    cortith wrote: »
    Have had the double unimatrix show up once in regulus bloc, and no unimatrix both in sirius and beta ursae
    I would love that party! :D
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
    edited October 2014
    Bump.

This is still a big problem, an acknowledgment that it's at least being addressed would be appreciated.
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Sumtimez it can appear twice as well ... happened to me in Omega Leonis (Fed) twice, and also twice happened to me that no unimeowtrix appurred.
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's pretty random. And sometimes you get TWO unimatrix ships at once instead of 0 or 1 ship. That's a real party right there.

Same here, 2 unimatrix yesterday at sirius lol :D Any news from the devs?
  • olliereportolliereport Member Posts: 721
    edited October 2014
    same thing
  • admiralcarteradmiralcarter Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    nandospc wrote: »
    Same here, 2 unimatrix yesterday at sirius lol :D Any news from the devs?

This is probably why...

If theres two Unimatrix ships somewere its missing elsewere :P

j/k

Seriously it needs fixing. Its always hilarious to see how old content breaks when new content hits... very weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Star Trek Online Intro HD [3rd Fleet Anniversary]

• lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same. Got an RA leaving Romulan embassy last night and no mothership comes to the party. Least the exp didn't vanish too.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah had the same thing occur on my last 2 attempts at RA's - No Unimatrix.
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • paarethpaareth Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I wonder if eventually someone will get like 10 spawn at once, if people are getting them doubled up who knows where they are waiting.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,101 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Had it occur twice (IE no Unimatrix after killing 4 Borg groups) in the Orellius Sector Block.

Also, I experienced the bug where it spawns TWO Unimatrix ships inside each other in a recent Sirus Sector Block run.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Can we get an accolade for defeating 5-10 Borg Red Alerts that spawn 2 Unimatrix ships? :P I wouldn't mind if this became a regular feature, just get rid of the instances where 0 unimatrix ships spawn. ;D

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • minmacdougalminmacdougal Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I've been getting this bug for some time now. This time in the Beta Ursae Sector Block. My ticket ID is #2849660. This is getting really, really old now. :mad:
  • eduayreseduayres Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same here!
    edited October 2014
    So, this bug now occurs 100% of the time I try and enter Red Alert.

No one from Cryptic has said a word. It hasn't been addressed, it isn't in the patch notes and it's not listed as a 'known issue.'

At this point, they should probably just remove Red Alerts if they don't plan to even address the issue.
  • rodneywollamrodneywollam Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Getting it all over the galaxy map, every time I join a RA

-Psi Velurom
    -Regulus
    -Beta Ursae
    -Alpha Trianguli

Can SOMEONE acknowledge the problem exists?
  • skygemini1skygemini1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same here, 100% no show on the Unimatrix ships following the 4 regular cubes & spheres battles, in all sectors (Omega Leonis, Beta Ursae, Orellius, etc., etc.) And that's been for about a week.

Think I'll stop doing them for now, hopefully they'll be fixed eventually...