What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic, Please stay away from the nerf bat

1235»

Comments

• ruminate00ruminate00 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    kyeto13 wrote: »

The larger hit points on all the NPCs resumes the feeling that Star Trek originally had, Tall ships at Sea, as opposed to the TIE fighter zippity-doo-dah dogfighting style of before. Battles between two ships take several minutes instead of several seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UspfD7SW5Ns
  • knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You guys are comparing the revamped endgame instances with what are essentially low-developed characters and builds and not being very familiar with the way things are. When the average is Lv60 with more new Rep Tiers fully unlocked, to include Delta Rep, Starship Masteries, the new standard for equipment sitting at Mk XIII and XIV, and people getting the grasp of gameplay more, then the game will become much more manageable.

But no, we have fresh 60s, tons of low 50s trying harder difficulty content with their DR noob equipment, not being thoroughly familiar with the revamped instances, who encounter difficulty and rage. Rage that they can't faceroll the instances in 6 minutes anymore on the highest end content.

Cry me a river.

I have issues with diminished rewards.

I have issues with the mission timers not being reasonable.

The game has turned up a notch. What I like seeing in the various chat channels are the people raging like the world had ended, like Cryptic stole their Easter Candy. What I see are bad players finally shining through. Where as before DR you literally got away with lots of stupid things, especially just powering through with "Moar Firepowah." Not so anymore, and I enjoy seeing bad players exposing themselves on the channels.

Except that the massive boost to enemy hp necessitates more dps and sci and tanking are still pointless but by all means keep on talking about noobs...
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif