test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nearly time for DR Maintenance, and no Update or Blog...

13»

Comments

• decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    qziqza wrote: »
    ah, stated 14th October 0100 - 0500 UTC, thought thats 14th October 0200 - 0600hrs GMT

Doesn't UST=GMT? We are an hour ahead as we are still, believe it or not, in BST. Just need clarification for myself as I do tend to confuse my timing up.
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    If it helps , there is a Master Key sale right now that they also failed to announce ...:cool:

ooh, and its on the launcher too, although you could be excused from missing that if, like me, some days you are perma logged into game lol
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
    edited October 2014
    decronia wrote: »
    Doesn't UST=GMT? We are an hour ahead as we are still, believe it or not, in BST. Just need clarification for myself as I do tend to confuse my timing up.

you are indeed correct, still BST, but where i was reading 0100hrs utc on the 24hr clock, im lead to believe they prefer using the 12hr clock, across the pond, so meant 0100pm.

made a countdown link http://bit.ly/ZWM8Lq
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • zarxidejackozarxidejacko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
  • saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Yep. Definitely will be gunning after that ship.
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    you are indeed correct, still BST, but where i was reading 0100hrs utc on the 24hr clock, im lead to believe they prefer using the 12hr clock, across the pond, so meant 0100pm.

made a countdown link http://bit.ly/ZWM8Lq

Oh good wasn't the only one who got confused over that 24/12hr display clock thing. I thought it was early hours of the morning for me. Atleast with it being in the afternoon I will be able to log on in the morning and set up DOFF missions before going out.
  • bubblebaflebubblebafle Member Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I was waiting as well for the maintenance notice in the main page, but , as always i guess we will need to wait to 2 hours before the servers go down and the announce pop up.
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well, unless the Dev tracker is messed up, they have failed to put a forum post about the two new blogs on the site.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just re-read the blog. Looks like they are adding a raider that is upgradable to T-5U. I guess this their answer to the un upgradable mirror ships.
  • bubblebaflebubblebafle Member Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    saedeith wrote: »
    Just re-read the blog. Looks like they are adding a raider that is upgradable to T-5U. I guess this their answer to the un upgradable mirror ships.

I only hope they are not adding it in a hurry.. xD. :P, because we all know what happens next... hm, nevermind i forgot they add everything in a hurry..
  • smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Keep an eye out on Reddit, STOTwitter, SmirkTwitter or maybe TrendyTwitter.

Hell even ARCTwitter is probably going to be a better source of info than these forums ATM.
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    At the time of starting this thread we only have 20hrs until maintenance starts, so 24hrs until Delta Rising should go live. I.. Need.. Information.. Dataz.. Update.. Something!! Is anyone else perplexed by the lack of communication from the team this close to it all happening??

*Edited to correct my inability to tell time

Brandon was the brain trust of the info dept. at cryptic. Somehow he was in with flynn and was able to give us everything we wanted or needed to hear. The new guys just aren't cool enough to get in with the big bosses and find out the real deal for us.

I like Smirk as much as the next guy, don't get me wrong, but I don't think he's holding to cryptic the way Brandon did.
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
    edited October 2014
    decronia wrote: »
    Oh good wasn't the only one who got confused over that 24/12hr display clock thing. I thought it was early hours of the morning for me. Atleast with it being in the afternoon I will be able to log on in the morning and set up DOFF missions before going out.

Yeah, same thinking here, on top of that I should be able to squeeze in a set of Reputation runs, and fire up some R&D projects before the light go out.
    tYld1gu.gif?1
  • darklordkddarklordkd Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    so i amg going out on a limb and saying they have not told us he price of T6 ships or upgrades yet