test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to claim Constitution Cruiser

Comments

• pa1nag0nypa1nag0ny Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    biidi wrote: »
    Normally this wouldn't be an issue for me since I haven't made any new characters in so long and don't intend to either, but I want my TOS Constitution available if/when I want to fly it. I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition at Gamestop JUST to get the Connie. Those of us who did that should not have to pay for it AGAIN.

Same here, now this is either a bug or a blatant attempt a fraud by Perfect World Entertainment by attempting to make us pay for something we already own, which would not surprise me. Love the game but Perfect World you sir are a joke.
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    pa1nag0ny wrote: »
    Same here, now this is either a bug or a blatant attempt a fraud by Perfect World Entertainment by attempting to make us pay for something we already own, which would not surprise me. Love the game but Perfect World you sir are a joke.

Slow down on the accusations, it is an obvious bug, it just hasn't been address yet. I have been asked to pay 500 Zen for the NX even though I already own the Enterprise era bundle which includes the NX, so its an obvious bug.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • patrickmckabypatrickmckaby Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Same problem here, no TOS bundle, and Connie costing me 500 zen.
  • auerbalazsauerbalazs Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Same Problem, Previous owner of Connie and now being asked to pay the 500zen again :-(
  • eeyore24601eeyore24601 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I paid for mine thru the C-Store. It is charging me to claim it again.
  • borgqubborgqub Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I am unable to claim my Constitution Cruiser even though I own it already.
    ---Screen Shot

Ticket# 140911-001195

I have had the collectors edition since day one and had this ship since then..... now it is saying I need to buy it for 5 dollars as well.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,912 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    it's disappointing that it's been a couple days and not even an acknowledgement of the issue.. and for the record, I also had the pre-order Gamestop edition that gives the TOS enterprise as a starter ship. the C-store is now telling me 500Z please..
    sig.jpg
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I got a reply to my Support ticket informing me, basically, that bugs aren't their problem. Thanks.
  • omegasprimeomegasprime Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I got a reply to my Support ticket informing me, basically, that bugs aren't their problem. Thanks.

I got the same message after a few rounds with those baffoons! They don't or can't report it to the Devs to get it resolved. The bug tickets don't even show up any where that we can see after it is submitted.
    AKA Primus01, Lifetime member since January 16, 2010
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
    2 Titan GTX 980M GDDR5 8 GB
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I got the same message after a few rounds with those baffoons! They don't or can't report it to the Devs to get it resolved. The bug tickets don't even show up any where that we can see after it is submitted.

That isn't new.

Anyways folks, understand it is the weekend and the dev team is probably not reading the forums if they're in the office bashing away at the expansion pack. I've put this in the known issues thread for the c-store (located here), and I've also sent off notices to...THEM.. :eek:
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thank You Askray.
    I too have had it fly out ESD without me!

I would imagine that a rogue group of Packleds has infiltrated ESD and is taking all the TOS Constitutions because they "look pretty."

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    edited September 2014
    daveyny wrote: »
    Thank You Askray.
    I too have had it fly out ESD without me!

I would imagine that a rogue group of Packleds has infiltrated ESD and is taking all the TOS Constitutions because they "look pretty."

:cool:

lol, actually the reason why I responded to this post is (truthfully) I was making a new character, noticed I couldn't claim it and was coming in here to report it XD Saw the thread and woop here we are!

Too much destiny these past few days.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.

• dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    askray wrote: »
    lol, actually the reason why I responded to this post is (truthfully) I was making a new character, noticed I couldn't claim it and was coming in here to report it XD Saw the thread and woop here we are!

Too much destiny these past few days.

If this is as prevalent as it seems is it down to if you have had it claimed or not at a certain time? I have a toon who is always flying the t1 connie so that one has always had it claimed, but I am wondering if the folks who have had it gone missing have not had it claimed elsewhere at the time. Maybe everybody should post if they have it claimed elsewhere or not as a diagnosis tool for the devs.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I've played STO almost from the beginning, so I know bugs happen. This is just the first C-Store related bug I've encountered, and it's a bit disturbing that an unlocked item can un-unlock itself. Fortunately, it seems this is affecting quite a few people, so we should actually see a resolution.
  • rjcfoxtrotrjcfoxtrot Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Adding to the pile of those unable to claim their Constitution Class from the C-Store from Gamestop pre-order.
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have a few friends that are experiencing this issue as well. This definitely doesn't inspire confidence when it comes to spending money in this or any other PWE games.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • revydarkphoenixrevydarkphoenix Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Adding myself and my husband to the list of people here; We got the Gamestop pre-order, and Collector's Edition years ago. The TOS Constitution was available for free, until a few days ago, and now it is demanding 500zen payment again. This isn't the first time or ship this has happened with, either; it's happened with the Excelsiors, it's happened with the Intrepids.
    edited September 2014
    westmetals wrote: »
    I wonder if it may be an issue relating to the bundles... I have purchased both the NX and the Connie (separately from the respective bundles, which I have NOT purchased) and am having no problem claiming either.

TOS bundle did not include the ship, just the interior and few other things that were reclaimable like the phaser pistol.
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
  • piroclesspirocless Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    For me the bug appeared just after buying the ship Constellation.
  • nalfyrnalfyr Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Noticed this ship missing the other day sometime after the giveaway filed bug report n all that - its rather discerning it happening to this low lvl ship.. hopefully it wont happen with any of the Bigger ones :\
  • coldsnappedcoldsnapped Member Posts: 520 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2014
    Hello, we've just updated the Holodeck C-Store to address the issues with the Constitution. It would be a great help if a few on this thread could see if they are still having any further issues so we can verify the problem is no longer occurring.

Thanks!
    edited September 2014
    Hello, we've just updated the Holodeck C-Store to address the issues with the Constitution. It would be a great help if a few on this thread could see if they are still having any further issues so we can verify the problem is no longer occurring.

Thanks!

Can confirm it's showing up as available now (not charging me)! :)

• pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Sending this on up the chain.

Thanks for the reports everyone. Will update the thread with more info as we get it.

~CaptainSmirk
  • stostargatewarsstostargatewars Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    askray wrote: »
    Can confirm it's showing up as available now (not charging me)! :)
    I can comfirm as well.
    edited September 2014
    Sending this on up the chain.

Thanks for the reports everyone. Will update the thread with more info as we get it.

~CaptainSmirk

Drink some coffee sir... ;) :P

• castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Thanks!

Mine is apparently back to available as of 2:31EDT
    edited September 2014
    The Constitution Class ship should now be functioning properly in the CStore.

Sorry for the trouble everyone. Will update with news on the TOS bundle soon as we can.

Thanks!

~CaptainSmirk
    edited September 2014
    My Constitution Cruiser is back and able to claim for free, but still missing TOS bundle in C-Store.
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
  • tucana66tucana66 Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The Constitution Class ship should now be functioning properly in the CStore.

Sorry for the trouble everyone. Will update with news on the TOS bundle soon as we can.

Thanks!

~CaptainSmirk

Thank you

/10chars
    edited September 2014
    Looks like the TOS Bundle is back in the store in the Legacy Unlocks tab.

Let us know if you still are not seeing it.

~CaptainSmirk