test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the Federation still bound by the 'Treaty of Algeron'?

13»

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,462 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Holy necro. When this zombie was finally put to rest someone has to go and revive it.
    Bloody necromancers.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Its hard getting the details of the Treaty-I know that it involved making the neutral zone as a barrier between the two factions and that the Federation would give up cloaks in exchange for said neutral zone and peace.

I'll have to look at the mission list (Fed side) and check but I'm pretty sure the Romulans voided that treaty during "Minefield." They attacked a Starfleet Outpost without provocation in an attempt to stop the player Captain from getting the mines and that grumpy Vulcan scientist. Mines to be used to guard the Federation's transwarp network.

Then they attacked the player ship multiple times while we deployed the mines. Both times we were in our own territory shoring up our defensive assets. It was nothing to do with any aggression or use of weaponry against the RSE yet they attacked.

That's not peace, that's an act of war.