test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official New Delta Quadrant Mission "Mindscape" Feedback Thread

1235»

Comments

• firestorm10491firestorm10491 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    After the fixes much better playthrough and just wow on Voyager's Bridge touching up to add the security and ops station displays, it looks much more authentic.
  • birzarkbirzark Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Text Change in the beginning they say you need to meet Tuvok in the conference room when they mean ready room.

When meeting seven of nine, she didn't immediately follow me and i ended up fighting the group of 8472 outside her room alone until she caught up with me.

Every time i get off the turbo lift it says I'm in Voyager

When Tuvok broke the meld finally in the cut scene there were 2 Tuvoks one talking to me and one standing in the background.

I didnt get to pick my BO that gets to come with me, it seemed to pick randomly.

i didnt notice anything else that really stands out to me.
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,501 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    birzark wrote: »
    Text Change in the beginning they say you need to meet Tuvok in the conference room when they mean ready room.

When meeting seven of nine, she didn't immediately follow me and i ended up fighting the group of 8472 outside her room alone until she caught up with me.

Every time i get off the turbo lift it says I'm in Voyager

When Tuvok broke the meld finally in the cut scene there were 2 Tuvoks one talking to me and one standing in the background.

I didnt get to pick my BO that gets to come with me, it seemed to pick randomly.

i didnt notice anything else that really stands out to me.

Yep, I got the 2 tuvoks as well after the mind meld did officially end.

Also, I played this when it was first released on tribble, and just completed another play through now. I have to admit, extremely well done mission and story cryptic :)
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • mic316mic316 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    How do you get by the bio ship shields we when you and vorger get there I'm having a hard timeto get by the first part of mission and avoid your supposed to help with that mission a part of the missionany help would be grateful thank you
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    + There were some issues with walls vanishing and showing space when I ran it but only if I ran into the walls.

+7 was erratic and jumpy as well as the Dr.

+combat with the Dr. was meh at best. Furthermore, in the first part he was like a crack smoking, jolt drinking meth addict on some serious crank and in the last part he was a stone cold stonner...

+ audio triggers fired extremely fast as well as text elements but maybe it was me more so that the game...

+ going for his ship in the first part looking for the right rift was rather anticlimactic for what it is worth.... I would add some skirmishers....
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • renegadepilotrenegadepilot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong...I've scanning anomolies all dang night..I still cant get into fluidic space.....