test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Erro msg after login.

lozo2lozo2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
After I log in and am at the "patch" screen I get "Error 4: Attempted view is invalid".
Post edited by lozo2 on

Comments

• hp1239hp1239 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same here, getting this message and automatic attempted restarts both through normal launcher and Arc
  • richardevegarichardevega Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same here get the same error whats going on???? tried to log in a few times and just keeps counting down from 10 sec and get the same error.
  • ishtarscorpioishtarscorpio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I was about to post this thread. I get the same error.

The launcher was working well earlier today and now I get this error which just cycles over and over again attempting to give me the log in button.

I tried loading another Perfect World launcher, shut down my computer and booted up again, no luck,

Looks like you guys have a break down bug going.
  • rudiefix1rudiefix1 Member Posts: 420
    edited June 2014
    Same also here.

no login possible. Keeps repeating failed attempts every 10 seconds

edit: Hmm after letting it error for a few mins I got a good one. So best to be patient for a good log attempt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@rudiefix Feds: Rudiefix / Thron / Opa
    @rudiefix KDFs: Lill / Xifeidur / Dehr / Ugly
    @rudiefix Roms (KDF alligned): Chicita
  • mccrowchmccrowch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same here, a few hours ago everything worked normal
    edited June 2014
    Any of you looking to log out and log back in, there is a launcher bug that just hit.

Not sure how wide spread it is, but it just happened, no idea when they will notice or get it fixed.

Dear Mods, this isn't a thread reporting the bug, it's the inevitable thread complaining about the bug, hence general discussion. Please don't move.
  • tgbtgb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I am having the same issue.

Has anyone tried a reinstall? Is there a way to reinstall just the patcher?
    edited June 2014
    Turned it off for a bit and let it go, got in.
  • policestate76policestate76 Member Posts: 1,424 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Any of you looking to log out and log back in, there is a launcher bug that just hit.

Not sure how wide spread it is, but it just happened, no idea when they will notice or get it fixed.

Dear Mods, this isn't a thread reporting the bug, it's the inevitable thread complaining about the bug, hence general discussion. Please don't move.

It is happening since hours ago, as far as i know.. :( and its happening to a huge ammount of people (maybe all of em, once they log out..).
  • armani1971armani1971 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, I'm also having the same issue. It seems to only be Star Trek because I can get into Neverwinter fine.

Edit: Okay, yep. After several aborted attempts it finally got through. Thanks all. :)
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Seems to work just fine.

Since the Launcher is attached to iexplore (and uses others if you deleted IE) you might want to clear your cookies... That often helps.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Turned it off for a bit and let it go, got in.

Same here. Finally got in after a number of auto-tries.
    edited June 2014
    I got in, seems people just need to let it run or exit, wait a bit and try again. Some people reported waiting ten minutes before it connected.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    A thread complaining about a "bug" without any mention of what the "bug" is...

edit: Oh, all those other threads...I see now. Hrmmm...
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2014

These kind of comments make us look at the thread and make a judgement call faster. We don't need people playing armchair moderator. If things need to be merged, moved or what have you it will be done regardless of what you put in your post.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited June 2014
    NVM. Wrong thread.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie