Install Arc
Options

What uniform to use?

Comments

• Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    angrytarg wrote: »
    What is this "I don't want anybody to get for free what I paid for" mentality anyways? Way to go, Star Trek fans. Just because you paid a relatively small amount of ingame currency worth of 20 minutes of gameplay on something.

What is this entitlement for you to get free what others had to pay for to get?

I don't give a **** about the total cost.

The idea is that it was paid for by some now others are getting for free.

If the cost really wasn't much for you to pay "a relatively small amount of ingame currency worth of 20 minutes of gameplay" then take your cheap TRIBBLE and buy the damn thing before all this recent stuff. Why didn't you before?

Heh. Entitled, indeed :rolleyes:
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    xsupersnailxxsupersnailx Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Wells Temporal Uniform is the way to go
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    For the record, I think from the free ones, the Sierra (1?) uniform seems to be best looking and also seems to be something I could see being a future uniform in the canon verse. But I have no idea what RPs prefer.

If the cost really wasn't much for you to pay "a relatively small amount of ingame currency worth of 20 minutes of gameplay" then take your cheap TRIBBLE and buy the damn thing before all this recent stuff. Why didn't you before?

Who is to say he cares about having or not having it? Who is to say he didn't buy it?

I bought it, and I think it's okay that it is going free, but it's nice they create a new uniform to replace it.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I for one welcome our new Odyssey-clothed overlords.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Why should you care? You had it first thanks to your payment, and the uniform isn't being taken away from you. You lose nothing, and retain that small privilege of having it before the masses.

I don't see what you were so mad about.

Not that it matters since we are indeed getting a replacement/upgrade/something-or-other. I'm just curious why such a paltry investment warrants such a marked reaction.
  • Options
    adverberoadverbero Member Posts: 2,045 Arc User
    edited June 2014

I bought it, enjoyed it, and Guess what, I'm glad that other players will have the oppertunity to enjoy it at no cost ( The Free uniform compensation only sweetens the deal) I don't feel very entitled, In fact I wouldn't have asked for a replacement Uniform at all, though I am glad to recieve one.
    I understood that Cryptic has the right to change things at short/no notice and without a refund when I bought it, Its in the Terms of service
    And its probably worth mentioning that the Bortesqu Uniform is Diplomacy Boff compatable ( at least it is on tribble) , and thats something that would not have been accessable without it being made free because a fed character has no access to that vendor
    ( I don't have a marauding Boff so I can't check if it works for them)
    solar_approach_by_chaos_sandwhich-d74kjft.png

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
  • Options
    daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    if i was you ppl i stop buying anything and just wait for cryptic to give it out for free ;)

not frist time they done this type of thing sure it will not be there last !!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    In answer to the above question, see below. That's exactly what I meant. :)

I'm sorry, but I'm still not seeing how that is a FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniform ... I can't see Cryptic allowing Romulan players to run around naked (much as some would love it) and they obviously couldn't release a "faction" without at least some uniforms, but then so do Feds and Klinks (And Feds have many more 'canon' uniforms than both of the other factions combined!)

But It still doesn't address MY question to you, which you still haven't answered ... Which FLEET EXCLUSIVE Uniform is the Romulan one, that you claim is already in the game?
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • Options
    daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    bendalek wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but I'm still not seeing how that is a FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniform ... I can't see Cryptic allowing Romulan players to run around naked (much as some would love it) and they obviously couldn't release a "faction" without at least some uniforms, but then so do Feds and Klinks (And Feds have many more 'canon' uniforms than both of the other factions combined!)

But It still doesn't address MY question to you, which you still haven't answered ... Which FLEET EXCLUSIVE Uniform is the Romulan one, that you claim is already in the game?

romulan half faction ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hey I look at it this way. Yeah it was a fleet uniform first, but now a freebie version is coming out and I am willing to bet all people will get is the suit. Probably won't get anything else like Belts or any other addons the fleet uniform gets.

Just sayin.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    On Tribble you get the belt on the freebie Odyssey uniform (hopefully it transfers across, 'cos I didn't get it when I bought the Fleet one :P).
  • Options
    conundrumnsaconundrumnsa Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I hope they have a good "cloth" texture like the Odyssey uniforms have.

Way too many of the uniforms look like whomever designed them has a creepy latex fetish.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,608 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I hope they have a good "cloth" texture like the Odyssey uniforms have.

Way too many of the uniforms look like whomever designed them has a creepy latex fetish.

sorta like the troi/seven costume designers having a lycra fetish?
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    sorta like the troi/seven costume designers having a lycra fetish?

And what kind of fetish went into T'Pol's uniform? because any self respecting vulcan never would of worn that.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,348 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014

OK. Calm down. Have a Chiclet. :D

I never said that Romulans have a FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniform. I said they came with their official uniforms.

The Odyssey and Bortasqu' Uniforms are to be the official Starfleet and KDF uniforms of the 25th century. Previously, they were locked behind the Fleet paywall, but will now be made available free to all since Cryptic now wants to let everyone have a chance to have the official uniforms. Those previously FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniforms will soon be replaced with new FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniforms.

SIDE NOTE: Romulans were never meant to wear the Odyssey and Bortasqu' uniforms and that loophole was closed. Romulans who do have costume slots wearing those uniforms cannot be edited without losing those uniforms.

Legacy of Romulus introduced the Romulans who arrived with their official faction uniforms: the Romulan Republic uniforms. They also came with the Federation and Klingon Allied Faction uniforms. All of these uniforms started out on par with the Odyssey and Bortasqu' uniforms.

Since the Odyssey and Bortasqu' FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniforms were never meant to be worn by Romulans, and since Romulans do not have EXCLUSIVE FLEETS, the new FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniforms will mostly likely be wearable by Romulans. So we may get two FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniforms: one for the Federation and its Romulan allies, and another for the KDF and its Romulan allies; or we may get one FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniform wearable by all factions, a la Reputation Track Armor/Uniforms.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ....As of now, Romulan Captains only get either the Oddy or Bort uniforms, and RomKlink Captains can't even wear the Bort Uniform "it is for Bridge Officers only"!

Not sure about the Oddy Uniform on RomFed Captains, as I don't have a RomFed Captain in a Fleet.
    Fed Rommies can't wear their Fed Fleet's Oddy Uni either, being reserved for BOffs only. I was very unhappy about that (details, if you care to read). :(
    ... Which FLEET EXCLUSIVE Uniform is the Romulan one, that you claim is already in the game?
    I grok what you're saying Bendalek, and I agree with you. Romulans started the game with a fantastic (and for the most part high-quality) selection of uniforms, including "Peasant-wear", "Refugee-wear", Rom Republic, and Allied (Fed/KDF) each with their own Romulan and Reman variants, as well as a Tal Shiar mission-unlocked uni, and some C-Store and Veteran stuff.

However, there are some discrepancies (and the first two apply to the KDF as well).

Romulans don't have analogs for Fed:
    Admiral's Jacket (free unlock when hitting Admiral Rank) *
    Ambassador Uniform (free unlock when completing T4 Diplomacy)
    Fleet "Starbase" Uniform (like the Oddy or Bort)
    Omega Reputation Faction-Specific (like MACO or KHG)

(* Yes, there's a Romulan Admiral uni, but it's not free from leveling, it's a 500-Day Vet reward.)

Romulans can wear:
    Fleet Romulan Senate Robes (ironically, at first, they couldn't, but this was later fixed).
    Fleet Miner Outfit
    Fleet Spire Dyson Research Uniform
    "Generic" Reputation Armors (Omega Force, Dyson, Counter-Command)
    Their Ally's Reputation Armor (MACO or KHG)

Note: This list may not be everything, just what I know of off the top of my head.

...since Romulans do not have EXCLUSIVE FLEETS, the new FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniforms will mostly likely be wearable by Romulans. So we may get two FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniforms: one for the Federation and its Romulan allies, and another for the KDF and its Romulan allies; or we may get one FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniform wearable by all factions, a la Reputation Track Armor/Uniforms.
    Interesting conjectures. While I sincerely I hope you are right, my guess is that Roms will not get (or get access to) a FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniform.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    For the record, I think from the free ones, the Sierra (1?) uniform seems to be best looking and also seems to be something I could see being a future uniform in the canon verse. But I have no idea what RPs prefer.

Who is to say he cares about having or not having it? Who is to say he didn't buy it?

I bought it, and I think it's okay that it is going free, but it's nice they create a new uniform to replace it.

My stance softened when I heard that those that bought the Fleet version will supposedly get more out of the changes. We shall see.

I bought the things for my Feds and a KDF toons. If people like the things so much then they need to buy it. End of.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    OK. Calm down. Have a Chiclet. :D

I never said that Romulans have a FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniform. I said they came with their official uniforms.

The Odyssey and Bortasqu' Uniforms are to be the official Starfleet and KDF uniforms of the 25th century. Previously, they were locked behind the Fleet paywall, but will now be made available free to all since Cryptic now wants to let everyone have a chance to have the official uniforms. Those previously FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniforms will soon be replaced with new FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniforms.

SIDE NOTE: Romulans were never meant to wear the Odyssey and Bortasqu' uniforms and that loophole was closed. Romulans who do have costume slots wearing those uniforms cannot be edited without losing those uniforms.

Legacy of Romulus introduced the Romulans who arrived with their official faction uniforms: the Romulan Republic uniforms. They also came with the Federation and Klingon Allied Faction uniforms. All of these uniforms started out on par with the Odyssey and Bortasqu' uniforms.

Since the Odyssey and Bortasqu' FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniforms were never meant to be worn by Romulans, and since Romulans do not have EXCLUSIVE FLEETS, the new FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniforms will mostly likely be wearable by Romulans. So we may get two FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniforms: one for the Federation and its Romulan allies, and another for the KDF and its Romulan allies; or we may get one FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniform wearable by all factions, a la Reputation Track Armor/Uniforms.

The part I see and I think the others that run Roms is this. The Oddy and Bort uniforms were not originally the standard uniform of their faction. But a fun reward for fleets to build up to and get. When Romulans came in and became supporting members of the respective factions they get cut out of one of the special rewards they they will have helped make available.
    Now Oddy and Bort will be standard for their factions. (good they needed it and it fixes the un-uniform look in ships.) And there is a replacement reward costume. Also great and great with the news that if you bought it already you get it free.
    The question is do the Romulans that helped several fleets get these unlocks get to share in the reward?
    Or are they going to be overlooked again because they are not really in the fleets?

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • Options
    kianazerokianazero Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    jexsamx wrote: »
    Why should you care? You had it first thanks to your payment, and the uniform isn't being taken away from you. You lose nothing, and retain that small privilege of having it before the masses.

I don't see what you were so mad about.

Not that it matters since we are indeed getting a replacement/upgrade/something-or-other. I'm just curious why such a paltry investment warrants such a marked reaction.

You gotta understand, MMO's are a Zero Sum Game, the more fun someone has with something, the less fun others can have; this exact same argument happened back in City of Heroes when the Pre-Order Helmet costume pieces were being released as veteran rewards.

One poster came up with a long thought-out argument that by allowing others access to a pre-order bonus that he never uses (nor will ever use) takes away the fun available to him, and thus takes away the fun the game can ultimately give. Just the idea of someone getting for free something that he didn't use made him regret every dollar he spent on the game.

Really wish I had taken a screenshot of it, because it was hilarious at how much thought he put into it.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Fed Rommies can't wear their Fed Fleet's Oddy Uni either, being reserved for BOffs only. I was very unhappy about that (details, if you care to read). :(

Interesting conjectures. While I sincerely I hope you are right, my guess is that Roms will not get (or get access to) a FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniform.

This is exactly why I think that Cryptic will make the Fleet Exclusive uniforms available to Romulans, because of the alliance factor. And I wouldn't be surprised about a one-uniform-for-all-factions Fleet Exclusive either, because that seems to be the trend lately with costumes.
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    feiqa wrote: »
    The part I see and I think the others that run Roms is this. The Oddy and Bort uniforms were not originally the standard uniform of their faction. But a fun reward for fleets to build up to and get. When Romulans came in and became supporting members of the respective factions they get cut out of one of the special rewards they they will have helped make available...
    Well said. And even when the Oddy/Bort become faction "standards" and free to their respective faction members, there will still be a "fun reward" version (ie FLEET EXCLUSIVE) that Roms will be unable to participate in.

Another way to think of it:
    Suppose a group of players decide to make a "Romulan Fleet" - They make a bunch of Rom characters, all pick a faction, and create a new fleet into which they only recruit other Roms. That fleet will never be able to have their captains in the Fleet-Starbase-Tailor-Only uniform. Sure, they could choose not to invest in the Starbase Tailor, but then they're missing out on that functionality of their base.

My dream wish:
    I'd like to see Rom captains get access to the Fleet-version of the Oddy/Bort (whatever they turn out to be), but perhaps with a slight Romulan Republic-only flourish. Be it a special comm badge, rank pips, sash, shoulder pads, (demi-)cape, fabric texture, coloring options, and/or etc.

I'm thinking of Worf in TNG. He wore a Starfleet uniform with a Klingon Sash. He simultaneously matched/blended-in with the rest of the crew, and stood-out as a special entity.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Well said. And even when the Oddy/Bort become faction "standards" and free to their respective faction members, there will still be a "fun reward" version (ie FLEET EXCLUSIVE) that Roms will be unable to participate in.

Another way to think of it:
    Suppose a group of players decide to make a "Romulan Fleet" - They make a bunch of Rom characters, all pick a faction, and create a new fleet into which they only recruit other Roms. That fleet will never be able to have their captains in the Fleet-Starbase-Tailor-Only uniform. Sure, they could choose not to invest in the Starbase Tailor, but then they're missing out on that functionality of their base.

My dream wish:
    I'd like to see Rom captains get access to the Fleet-version of the Oddy/Bort (whatever they turn out to be), but perhaps with a slight Romulan Republic-only flourish. Be it a special comm badge, rank pips, sash, shoulder pads, (demi-)cape, fabric texture, coloring options, and/or etc.

I'm thinking of Worf in TNG. He wore a Starfleet uniform with a Klingon Sash. He simultaneously matched/blended-in with the rest of the crew, and stood-out as a special entity.

See I don't think they should have a special piece no one else gets. But rather the same one in the same fleet. That is balanced and fair.
    The Fleets are separate entities from the basic commands. Hence they have custom uniforms to begin with. Those in that fleet deserve to wear the same uniform that they paid for.
    I wish to emphasis that last. You pay with time, effort, and often no little cash to get to the point of having the tailor. Then pay to get the uniform. . . That you can not use.
    And those that can say "So what?"

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I'm still thinking the FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniform will be faction neutral thereby allowing all factions to wear it. Otherwise, there will be 2 FLEET EXCLUSIVE uniforms (FED and KDF) which will be "neutral" enough in appearance to allow Romulans to wear whichever side they're allied with.
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    My dream wish:

I'll take this 11 steps further.

My dream wish is a Romulan fleet holding. Same visuals for Fed and KDF-side, same rewards for both, etc. The flavor is, the holding is a Romulan starbase operating jointly with the Fed/KDF starbase in question. It would even have its own sector space location ala Dil Mine and such. Any fleet members can donate to it, and it would offer new kit modules and consoles to all Fleet members, but the bulk of the rewards will be exclusive to Romulan players. These would include:
    • Elite Romulan Plasma weapons
    • A Romulan counterpart to the Fleet-purchased uniform
    • Rom Republic Duty Officers - not that Fed/KDF hand-me-down TRIBBLE.
    • New Singularity Cores
    • Not directly tied to this, but the release of this would include the addition of a ground set for Romulans available only through Romulan Rep, giving Romulans their own ground set with visuals to stand alongside the MACO/KHG/Omega sets.

Include your Worf-inspired idea and we have one hell of an addition, and hopefully one most people can agree on as a compromise for not having proper Romulan fleets.
  • Options
    kestrelliuskestrellius Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Isn't the Jupiter uniform considered standard 25th-century wear?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Isn't the Jupiter uniform considered standard 25th-century wear?
    When those were released, it felt that maybe they would become so, but read the earlier posts in this thread. :P

To sum-up: The most recent Tribble Release Notes have come out and said the Oddy is taking over as the new standard. You may have noticed with Season 9 how the Fed base NPCs have had their uniforms changed to Oddys, well, with S9.5 everyone will be getting the Oddy for free. Those who already purchased the Oddy from their Fleet store will get a new Fleet version of the Oddy.

Likewise holds true for the Bortasqu' on the KDF-side.

There is to be a forthcoming Dev Blog to explain all this.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    feiqa wrote: »
    See I don't think they should have a special piece no one else gets. But rather the same one in the same fleet. That is balanced and fair.
    The Fleets are separate entities from the basic commands. Hence they have custom uniforms to begin with. Those in that fleet deserve to wear the same uniform that they paid for.
    I wish to emphasis that last. You pay with time, effort, and often no little cash to get to the point of having the tailor. Then pay to get the uniform. . . That you can not use.
    And those that can say "So what?"
    I agree with you. I really do. When LoR was released and my first Rom was able to join my Fleet with my other characters, the first thing I did was go get the Fleet Uniform (because that's what we use in our fleet, not to mention I genuinely like the Oddy). It let me spend my Fleet Credits and Dilithium to buy it, but I couldn't wear it.

I debated with many people in threads back then about Roms in a Fleet should be allowed their Fleet uni, but many people and ultimately Cryptic, disagreed. I put in a link with some more info above if you want to follow those.

Anyway, my thought on the "Romulan flourish" would be that it might satisfy those who wanted to feel their Roms were special. Honestly, I just want my Rom, who's forced to join a Fed (or KDF) fleet to be able to wear that fleet's uniform.
    jexsamx wrote: »
    My dream wish is a Romulan fleet holding...
    Signed +1.

• Options
    adverberoadverbero Member Posts: 2,045 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think allowing a few extra parts for flourish could work nicely, I quite like the idea of giving them a different combadge or Rank insignia ( Though what do STO roumulan Insignias look like?, their rank is expressed by shoulder pads)

Perhaps the Symbol for the Romulan Republic could be made an alternate belt buckle? ( Feds have the UFP emblem I think )

Perhaps then Include an IDIC belt buckle, and so on .....

But If they did this It would be nice if they add flourished for multiple races where appropriate, Fed Klingons should get sash access for example

talonxv wrote: »
    Hey I look at it this way. Yeah it was a fleet uniform first, but now a freebie version is coming out and I am willing to bet all people will get is the suit. Probably won't get anything else like Belts or any other addons the fleet uniform gets.

Just sayin.

I'm fairly sure the belts are free too, I'd have to confirm this though
    solar_approach_by_chaos_sandwhich-d74kjft.png

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    adverbero wrote: »
    ...Feds have the UFP emblem I think...

Perhaps then Include an IDIC belt buckle, and so on .....

But If they did this It would be nice if they add flourished for multiple races where appropriate, Fed Klingons should get sash access for example

I'm fairly sure the belts are free too, I'd have to confirm this though
    I remember a time when there were Dev pics released (Tweeted?) showing various race combadges (I specifically remember Andorian ones). That was years ago, like 2011 or 2012. They were scrapped/never released though. That would be nice to see, as you describe.

The current/Holodeck Fleet Odyssey uniforms do not come with any belt. Various posts since their original release have shown that the belts exist (possibly from the Foundry?) and Devs have seen them, made mention to look into releasing them. Then in his Reddit post, ThomasTheCrypticCat says: "The 'Odyssey' belt used on NPCs is currently unavailable for players, the Jupiter belt is a good approximation".

That being said, I think I recall someone posted in Tribble that there is now an Oddy belt available (or will be when it's released in S9.5). Not sure if that was for the new Free Version or the new Fleet Version.

Edit to add:
    Quick search I found these samples from 2012, again, that project was scrapped for some reason:
    http://twitpic.com/559m31
    http://twitpic.com/4ynr6x

• Options
    edited June 2014
    The Romulans already have their allied-affiliated uniforms. Outside the Feds, they already have a great set of uniform options.

Romulan Republic 1
    Romulan Republic 2
    Dress Uniform (including skirt)
    Romulan Republic Veteran Outfit (coat only)
    Romulan-KDF Uniform
    or
    Romulan-Fed Uniform
    Tal Shiar
    Romulan TOS Uniform
    Romulan TNG Uniform
    Reman Nemesis
    Reman Neutral
    Reman Republic
    Reman-KDF Uniform
    or
    Reman-Fed Uniform