test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official New Crafting System "Research and Development" Feedback Thread

Comments

• dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kokobello wrote: »
    They are taking your mastercraftmansship away and thats just fine!?

You mean that number that took, like, zero real effort to obtain across three characters? I hadn't even considered it, honestly.
  • adjudicatorhawkadjudicatorhawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    malkarris wrote: »
    Thank you. Not the best solution, in my point of view, but a livable one. May I ask if this research project will reward a large amount of xp, similar to the earlier idea of lengthening the crafting projects and have the xp scale with that, so that if a one hour project gives 600 xp I think it is, this new research project will give 20 hours times 600xp or 12,000 xp?

It'll give a little less than 600 XP per hour since it's cheap and efficient. However, yes, it will still give a large chunk of XP.
    Also, do you know if we will see this research project or the tutorial mission before the 9.5 launches on holodeck?

The tutorial should already be there, at player-level 15 or higher. The research projects should be on Tribble early next week, barring anything going wrong.
    Jeff "Adjudicator Hawk" Hamilton
    Systems Designer - Cryptic Studios
    Twitter: @JeffAHamilton
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It'll give a little less than 600 XP per hour since it's cheap and efficient. However, yes, it will still give a large chunk of XP.

The tutorial should already be there, at player-level 15 or higher. The research projects should be on Tribble early next week, barring anything going wrong.

If we say its 500XP per hour for 20 hours.... that's 10000Xp per day. That's neat!
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited July 2014
    Me Like!!! So we can basically run these projects and during the 20hr period run other small projects to get components and such... I like...

R&D system just went from....
    ummm no
    to
    ok ok this is neat, I do it.
  • malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited July 2014

For the research project, fair enough.

For the tutorial, is it called first creation? If I copy over a fresh level 50 character onto tribble, I get a mission by that name that auto completes. Is that the mission in question? If so, I hope its not supposed to just autocomplete, since that's not that useful to teach players how to do this.

If its another mission, I don't see anything in the available or in progress tabs of the mission lists that seems like crafting. What should I be looking for?
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Please see the following bug report:

Potential outcome tooltips show [???] for modifiers
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • signumpaxsignumpax Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    <QR> While earlier I had mentioned potentially increasing the time of all item creations to allow players to more easily get close to 100% of offline time as progression time in the system, we've instead decided to create "Research Projects". These projects will allow you to send a duty officer to do research for 20 hours at a time for a small amount of materials, making it more reasonable to progress in the system without logging in for multiple playsessions per day.

There are still more changes to outcome math and component pricing coming, but the component prices are dependent on the outcome math being final. We're also reviewing the XP curves, but no promises on immediate changes there, as we would rather bring them down over time than overreact now and have to bring them up later.

Good to hear that, that will make the system way more comfortable :)
  • torsten1009torsten1009 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I don't know which logic brought you to 7 schools, but please either divide Projectiles into Torpedoes and Mines or mix Beams and Cannons into Space Energy Weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If Star Trek Online was an Open-Source (GPL) Game, we would have a low-grind fork.
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    <QR> While earlier I had mentioned potentially increasing the time of all item creations to allow players to more easily get close to 100% of offline time as progression time in the system, we've instead decided to create "Research Projects". These projects will allow you to send a duty officer to do research for 20 hours at a time for a small amount of materials, making it more reasonable to progress in the system without logging in for multiple playsessions per day.

There are still more changes to outcome math and component pricing coming, but the component prices are dependent on the outcome math being final. We're also reviewing the XP curves, but no promises on immediate changes there, as we would rather bring them down over time than overreact now and have to bring them up later.

Just to carry my suggestion to the eyes that might make use of it:
    I'd still like to see crafting XP bonuses for having the "R+D - Dabbler" and "R+D - Genius" Accolades; a Common doff and a title aren't going to be that helpful in getting players to the point where they can even use the doff, and it's a Common... keep the doff, add +5% (Dabbler) and +15% (Genius) crafting XP bonuses to the Accolades. You want players at a high enough crafting level where they need those doffs, doff Roster slots, C-Store packs, Lock Box crafting doffs (we all know they'll be there), dilithium expenditures, etc. because that makes you money off the system. ;)

Also, have you noticed that a couple of the Uncommon materials are not used in any component recipes, or that Ground Armor is now made with Warp Field Regulators and Ejection Systems? I know the latter is a side effect of how the craftable items were grouped; maybe shift Ground Armor into the Ground Weapons and call it Personal Armory?
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • doublechadoublecha Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Love it or not, everyone at work
    Qapla'
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You might want to add a level restriction notification on an individual items crafting page as well

so for example, i was trying to make some mark VIII antiproton cannons. I was missing 3 component - firing sequencers. I clicked on the item and it took me to the componants crafting page.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx26/revo_2010/Untitled-1_zps8a057bf9.jpg

as you can see the button is grayed out because i have not reached the correct level (level 5 in this case) but there is nothing on that page that lets me know that. i only realised when i went back to the main page and manually tried to find it.

It might also be a nice idea if you added a 'back' button on those individual crafting pages so if i click on a missing component and i can't craft that one, i can easily go back to the overall item to check on its other requirments rather than having to cancel and go select the item again.
  • ceekayzeroceekayzero Member Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited July 2014

If we can get to level 15 in a school in 40 days, I think you've hit upon a rather perfect solution. I was dreading having to play Spreadsheets Online to level up my toons' crafting rather than go out and kill mooks.

I think now you guys just need to work on component pricing - i.e. make sure all materials are used in relatively similar quantities rather than have magnesite and hexaflorine gas be the primary materials for everything.

I still strongly suggest letting out Aegis DOFF be green quality or better. This is mostly because I don't want to accidentally dump him into the starbase.

(As is, can we please get an option to retrieve bound doffs that were accidentally dumped? I.e. the blue renown doffs, Gul Tain, etc.?)
  • raptor63549raptor63549 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2014

That's good news.

I still think more XP on components and a queue need to be added, but a long project I can have running definitely solves some problems. As mentioned one of the problems with the xp requirement for 3 and 4 is the fact you are limited to low mark gear which means very little xp per and a lot of junk being produced.

I would like to add my support for increasing the rarity of the free aegis doff. personally, I'd like to see it be blue or purple since it's a better reward for having done the old crafting, but at least green keeps it out of the starbase.

On a related note, can the drop table of request R&D assistance be altered to give doffs a bit more. Components are great, but what I really need is the Doffs, and so far not to many seem to be coming out of it, and not at very good qualities. Doff packs are great to save time gathering good doffs, but if the normal drop tables are too low they become almost mandatory which I feel gets a little in the way of the idea of free to play (unrelated but similarly important, I also think it would be nice if some of the doffs from the oldest packs got added to the pool of the recruitment assignment pools).

I do still think it would be MUCH better to release crafting with the ability to select (at least some of) the mods you want on an item rather than promising it for later.

Also can everyone please just shut up about not getting anything for the old crafting system. It didn't actually take that much work and you ARE getting something for your trouble.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    (1)
    Not sure if this is a problem because of corrupted character data, but on one of my characters on Tribble, I don't have an R&D inventory. I got the DOFF tutorial and the crafting tutorial, but the final step where you are supposed to create an item failed. IT may be due to a full inventory at the time. I am not sure how likely it is that anyone starts the tutorial with a full inventory (including R&D), but you may want to check that - because I now can't find a way to go back to that part of the crafting tutoria

(2) Should my log not tell me when certain items have been consumed by assignments or crafting? Or are items only consumed when finished?

(3) The Cost Prerequisites are indicated as filled when just one appropriate item exists, eve if multiple are required. The Start Task button stays greyed out and there is no tooltip explaining why. Hovering over the required item doesn't seem to help either.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • necriemoonnecriemoon Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Ok, a few requests since the most recent patch.

A. Could we please have the crafting system consistently auto-choose the highest level DOff ?
    It will often choose a blue DOff with only +15 skill when I still have purple DOffs offering +30 skill bonuses available. With as much clicking as this system requires, please, anything you can do to reduce the clicking would be appreciated.

B. Crafting components and created materials show up when visiting a vendor.
    I've got over 90 slots of my 100 filled on the character I've been doing crafting with on Tribble. Every single stack shows up first when I visit a vendor and try to sell items. Scrolling past 90+ items in order to sell is ridiculous. Please make items in the R&D bag not show up when visiting a vendor. If I want to sell R&D materials, I'll do it at the exchange where I'd get something reasonable for my effort.

C. Starting Mk based projects is clunky.
    Currently to craft a weapon, engine, console, etc, here's what you have to do (assume interface is already open):

1. Click the crafting tree the item is in.
    2. Scroll to the bottom and click the item I want to make.
    3. Move mouse from lower left of interface to upper right.
    4. Select the item type I want to make (for example, anti-proton, Phaser, Disrupter, etc). 2 clicks.
    5. Select the Mark I want it to be. 2 more clicks.
    6. Click the Confirm button
    7. Click the select button to choose a different duty officer (see point 1).
    8. Scroll and select different duty officer, then click "Assign Slot" button. 2 clicks.
    9. Select Catalysts. No idea since they're not on Tribble, but I'd says its safe to say those will take at least 3 clicks per catalyst you want to use.
    10. Click "Start Task".

Now at this point, you get a BIG button that says you can finish the project for X dilithium. However, most of the time, I'm going to want to start another project, so there's even more clicking to go back and start a new project.
    It would be nice if there was also a "Craft Another?" button asking you if you wanted to craft another item with the same base settings (Item Type and Mark) so you could go right into another without needing to do all that clicking. Heck, that would even be welcome for crafting components.

I know its late in the game but the crafting interface really is terrible. There's WAY too much mouse waggling and clicking. 17 clicks to make a high end item. 11 if not using a Catalyst. That's also not taking into account you can double click an assignment to start it, which trades off a little less mouse motion for another click. That really is inefficient. I know you put a lot of work into the interface, it shows, but this design was not thought of from the standpoint of efficiency of motion and energy.

You could shave off two clicks by having each item type (for weapons, again, Phaser, Disrupter, etc.) have its own button, and having the Mark selection under it. also, at that point, you could have the mark selection act as the confirm button, saving a third click. You have the tech; the way the "Change" button works proves it.
    You'd save another 3 clicks (and a lot of frustration) on average by having the system choose the highest ranking DOff by default.
    I don't see a more efficient way to handle catalysts, because I don't have access to them yet. That said, if you clicked the empty catalyst window, it could auto assign your best one from your inventory. That would save 2 clicks per catalyst.

So, with my suggestions, you could get crafting a Mark based piece of gear down to only about 5 clicks w/o using a catalyst, and to about 7 clicks if using 2 catalysts. That's a reduction of about 50-60 percent of the number of clicks needed.
    I think we can all agree that would be a HUGE improvement over the current click-fest.
    edited July 2014
    We still cannot craft kits or kit modules. This seems like a big category of equipment to be missing from crafting.

Romulan ground weapons and many of the hangars are still missing from the dilithium store. See the threads below.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1148761
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1152311
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1155531

Also, where have you moved Commodity Broker Rek?
    qVpg1km.png
  • betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    frtoaster wrote: »
    We still cannot craft kits or kit modules. This seems like a big category of equipment to be missing from crafting.

Romulan ground weapons and many of the hangars are still missing from the dilithium store. See the threads below.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1148761
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1152311
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1155531

Also, where have you moved Commodity Broker Rek?

starbase tiers (embassy and spire) some of the 8472 rep, and what not, + some of the end lvl missions drop kits, but i see how other modules could fit this area though, modules would be fun to make :D

as for kits, it ether would have to be unique or it would nerf on the existing content :(

still think this will make a heck of a lot of overflood of low lvl Purple gear sold as rock bottom and drop the EX prices as well as leave one with like mentioned a lot already, with vendor junk ... (depending on what it is) i dump blues even now on some toons, no point selling some of it, no one will buy, lot of scrap gear in the foreseeable future lol

new idea for login message
    Welcome to Spreadsheet Online!
    in this patch you can upgrade the new content from a base of -10 to start (being 10 lvls higher then the item output) all the way to a whooping +1 in progression over the course of a long time! :D lol
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • praxian2012praxian2012 Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Please post here for all feedback and bugs regarding the new crafting system Research and Development.

Revamped Crafting System “Research and Development”:
    • The new Research and Development system will allow Captains to use materials they’ve gathered throughout the galaxy along with Duty Officers to create powerful gear to use.
    • Captains will craft items throughout a choice of 7 schools using Duty Officers to complete the project as well as increase the change of creating a higher quality item depending on the Duty Officers used.
    • At launch, we will have 7 schools each of which have 20 levels.
      • Tier 1 is levels 0-4, Tier 2 is levels 5-9, Tier 3 is levels 10-14, and Tier 4 is levels 15-20.
      • Your skill at making things depends on your level in the school from which you are crafting, and the difficulty of your task depends on the level of item you are trying to create.
        • As long as you have the materials, you can try to create Mark XII items at School Level 1 but your chance of creating a Very Rare will be nonexistent due to the task’s high difficulty and your low starting skill.
        • As you progress by crafting items, your Skill Rating increases, causing the overall quality of the items you craft to increase on average.
        • By the time you hit the maximum level of any school, you’ll regularly craft Rare and Very Rare items, and you’ll completely eliminate Common items from your potential outcomes.
      • Crafting Schools
        • Beams:
          • Beam Arrays, Dual Beam Banks
          • Beam Consoles – Unlocks at Tier 2
          • Dilithium Components – Unlocks at tier 3
          • Trait: On activating Beam skill, gain 2% Beam damage for 20 sec. Stacks x3.
        • Cannons:
          • Dual Cannons, Turrets, Single Cannons, Dual Heavy Cannons
          • Cannon Consoles – Unlocks at Tier 2
          • Trait: On activating Cannon skill, gain +1 Turn Rate, +1 Inertia for 20 sec. Stacks x3.
        • Projectiles:
          • Torpedoes and Mines
          • Projectile Consoles – Unlocks at Tier 2
          • Trait: Your Torpedoes and Mines penetrate an extra 10% of your target’s shields
        • Shields & Arrays:
          • Shields
          • Ground Shields – Unlocks at Tier 2
          • Trait: Activating a Shield Heal gives the target 99% Shield DR for 1 second
        • Science:
          • Deflectors
          • Science Consoles – Unlocks at Tier 2
          • Trait: Your Particle Generator skill gives up to 25% bonus crit chance on Science powers (at 100 PartGens)
        • Engineering:
          • Impulse Engines, Warp Cores, Singularity Cores, Ground Armor
          • Engineering Consoles – Unlocks at Tier 2
          • Trait: Activating any Engineering Bridge Officer ability gives 100% dodge chance with 20% deflect for 3 seconds.
        • Ground Weapons:
          • Basic Ground Weapons
          • Advanced Ground Weapons – Unlocks at Tier 2
          • Trait: All of your ground weapon attacks penetrate 10 armor rating.
    • Components are required to build items
      • Components are built from Materials.
      • Materials are found throughout the galaxy where harvesting nodes previously were.
      • Materials can also be collected through Duty Officer assignments and PVE Queues.
      • All Components and Materials can be traded or put up on the exchange.
    • The following is a list of each general type of recipe that can be created, and which Duty Officer you’ll need to slot to make that kind of item.
      • All Schools:
        • Energy Credit Components
          • Fabrication Engineer
        • Dilithium Components
          • Matter-Antimatter Specialist
      • Beam School:
        • Beam Weapons
          • Energy Weapon Officer
        • Consoles
          • Technician
      • Cannon School:
        • Cannon Weapons
          • Energy Weapon Officer
        • Consoles
          • Technician
      • Shield/Arrays:
        • Space Shields
          • Shield Distribution Officer
        • Ground Shields
          • Assault Squad Officer
        • Consoles
          • Systems Engineer
      • Projectiles:
        • Torpedoes
          • Projectile Weapons Officer
        • Mines
          • Armory Officer
        • Projectile Consoles
          • Security Officer
      • Engineering:
        • Impulse Engines
          • Systems Engineer
        • Warp Core
          • Warp Core Engineer
        • Ground Armor
          • Security Officer
        • Singularity Core
          • Warp Theorist
        • Engineering Console
          • Damage Control Engineer
      • Science:
        • Deflectors
          • Deflector Officer
        • Science Consoles
          • Research Lab Scientist
      • Ground:
        • Ground Weapons
          • Assault Squad Officer

While I kind of like the way it's being done, it's got it's pros and cons.

1) I love the way the UI incorporates it.
    2) Love I don't have to travel to a planet to do it.
    3) I like how it's broken down into individual items and how you can select what you want with things.

1) Don't like I need doffs for it (this is a very very very BIG downfall for the crafting system for me).

As if I didn't have enough problems with the doff system myself (personally I'm not a fan of it) but now I have to grind out specific doffs to make stuff.

Crafting was nice before because it was something that I could do independent of doffs for outcomes on stuff. But with this new system that's not an option.

2) The "anamolies" in the missions are gone. That was a nice perk and a nice way (imo) to find stuff for later crafting.
    3) The "rare" items to get for crafting are now in specific PvE's. There are certain PvE's that I personally can't stand, and now in order to get this part for this piece I'm making, I'll be forced to do content I'm not fond of in order to make the piece I want. /dislike

I was looking also for the episode adjuster to see if it made a difference in the anamolies scanned, but the anamolies aren't in the missions, and the difficulty slider seems to have vanished.

Overall, I will likely -not- go into crafting in the new system simply because of it now being entirely doff based. I very much liked the ability to do something on my own and independent of my doffs, and now that's no longer an option either. Boo Cryptic.
  • barimanforumsbarimanforums Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I know. There's a few threads on this already. Maybe waving another sign might help. If it helps any, I'll find all the other threads and link them at the bottom after I had my say:

1. Lack of teamwork - I've yet to see how the new crafting system encourages community. Each crafting line takes care of itself and there is no need for teamwork to make anything. I thought this game was moving towards team/fleet encouragement?

2. Immersion Breaking - You changed the uniforms for this reason, so why have crafting recipes that obviously make no sense. The same resources to make armor should not make a warp core.

3. Consistency - I believe most players would love it if stacking was more consistent within the game. If all the consumables and commodities could be stacked and bought at the same large number, that would be great.

4. Separate R&D from DOFF - This just my recommendation. Simply leave the current DOFF system alone and have the crafting window be a separate menu. You won't break what's not broken, and deadlines should be easily met.

ok, as promised:

Official New Crafting System "Research and Development" Feedback Thread

These two seem to be the big ones.

EDITED: Spelling
  • williampetersenwilliampetersen Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    1. Lack of teamwork - I've yet to see how the new crafting system encourages community. Each crafting line takes care of itself and there is no need for teamwork to make anything. I thought this game was moving towards team/fleet encouragement?

As a solo player this doesn't bother me a wit.

2. Immersion Breaking - You changed the uniforms for this reason, so why have crafting recipes that obviously make no sense. The same resources to make armor should not make a warp core.

Why not? If it's good at containing a matter-antimatter reaction, why wouldn't it be good are protecting a body from directed energy?

3. Consistency - I believe most players would love it if stacking was more consistent within the game. If all the consumables and commodities could be stacked and bought at the same large number, that would be great.

Are you talking about how I can buy Medical Supplies only in lots of 100, but they stack to 250? I agree this is a little annoying, but ir's a really minor QoL improvement to be made (it should also be relatively trivial to implement...).

4. Separate R&D from DOFF - This just my recommendation. Simply leave the current DOFF system alone and have the crafting window be a separate menu. You won't break what's not broken, and deadlines should be easily met.

This would be so loverly. Sadly, a snowball has a better chance to survive a baking. The frustrating part is that I actually do kind of like the idea of Doffs making things for me, they just did it in a seemingly deliberately dumb way.

In-quote response.
    edited July 2014
    I know. There's a few threads on this already. Maybe waving another sign might help. If it helps any, I'll find all the other threads and link them at the bottom after I had my say:

Why not? If it's good at containing a matter-antimatter reaction, why wouldn't it be good are protecting a body from directed energy?

In-quote response.

Oh come on, it's awfully funny that Ground Armor is made with Warp Field Regulators. Finally, we no longer need a starship for FTL, it's included in our combat armor... just don't use the Ejection Systems in a vacuum, that would be unsafe. I know, I've pointed it out before, but it's just such a great mental picture... even in Ground combat, seeing someone's Ejection Systems go off... the Wile. E. Coyote school of Engineering :D

[EDIT] Also... wasn't this the Tribble thread? Is this an indicator that what's there is going live as-is?
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,980 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh come on, it's awfully funny that Ground Armor is made with Warp Field Regulators.

Well to play devil's advocate that name is a description of what it does, not what it is. The mechanism might have multiple applications, like a zip tie. In fact that's what I'm going to imagine a warp field regulator is from now on.

Gotta make me a quantum torpedo, get me the two-by-four, a half dozen nails, and some rope. :P
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Was this thread always here, not in the Tribble Feedback forums?
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
    edited July 2014
    Was this thread always here, not in the Tribble Feedback forums?

It WAS a sticky in tribble.

Not sure why they moved it, though I admit it concerns me that we may be a bit closer to release than is comfortable.

I know most of the issues have been worked out, but I think there's some progression things that still need a look at before release as well as the material requirements (eg. EVERYTHING uses magnesite), and it's also releasing with the new Doff interface which, while looking pretty, isn't as functional as the old one.

edit: derp spelling
    edited July 2014
    And now it's back in the Tribble forums. Why was this thread moved back and forth?
    qVpg1km.png
    edited July 2014
    frtoaster wrote: »
    And now it's back in the Tribble forums. Why was this thread moved back and forth?

My guesses:
    1. it is closer to release than any of us realize, but they didn't mean to give that away by moving the thread, so they moved it back in the hopes that nobody noticed
    2. it was about to go live, but they changed their minds and pushed back the release date to address at least a few of our concerns before sending it live (like maybe letting us use the old doffing UI)
    3. it's not about to go live, and the thread was moved because of some unknown error, that was later corrected, and shall never be mentioned again
    4. the Iconians... erm, the meaning the alien big baddies, not the forum user... unless that really is the Iconians pretending to be a lowly forum denizen in order to lull us all into a false sense of security before they [REDACTED] the living daylights out of EVERYTHING... I think our plot just thickened...
    Probably just number 3; 1 would be silly of them, 2 is overly optimistic, and 4 is silly of me. :P
    Ym9x9Ji.png
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Can we please get the 15+ curve nerfed ? Its way too steep.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • tinkerbelchtinkerbelch Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I would be willing to give up all other mods on an ultra rare weapon to be able to slot more than one ARC mod weapon. Plus, this would greatly encourage people to work on crafting. Anyone else agree?
    edited July 2014
    I would be willing to give up all other mods on an ultra rare weapon to be able to slot more than one ARC mod weapon. Plus, this would greatly encourage people to work on crafting. Anyone else agree?

I've been saying all this time. [Arc] should be a modifier that can go on all energy weapons and torpedoes and lowers the damage while increasing arc.

So can we get the name of the Emergency Crafting holograms changed?
    Crafting is not an emergency
  • sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I've been saying all this time. [Arc] should be a modifier that can go on all energy weapons and torpedoes and lowers the damage while increasing arc.

So can we get the name of the Emergency Crafting holograms changed?
    Crafting is not an emergency

Photonic Industrial Personel?
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)