test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    todd: well, you can try, but it'll probably kill you...well, YOU it'll probably just poison​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Dundee: hmmmm.... I have been poisoned before.... it wasn't that bad
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    todd: you say that now....wait until you experience the kind of poisoning that'll make you wish you were dead

(okay, this is rapidly getting more forced and awkward trying to come up with things to talk about - i say we just do the timeskip, hurricane or not; even if you lose power, whatever we manage to get done before that, at least we got THAT much done, instead of continuing like this AND possibly having to deal with a weeks-long power outage on top of it)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (or we can all just keep sitting around doing nothing - that works too!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Wanted to have Nick sit out this mission anyways. Hence why he would be gone a week or so. Still got bri to do it)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (who CARES who's going?! let's just get this over with

RATTLER, get your fuzzy butt in here!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (You're the one that wanted to time skip it? Do it then?)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Nexa: You could save a few for me. *she laughs, but doesn't make much of a fuss, following Valendria and shooting any klingons that try to get the drop on her* These are klingons and most of them have a sense of honor but its uncommon for them to actually act like that. *she's very impressed with how she takes them all down, she hasn't seen someone fight like that before*

Oculus: *she holds onto Jaessa as they walk, leading her to the other part of the holodeck where they find Briana, T'Lera, and Jakara all cuddled up in bed, each of the girls on one side of Jakara.* Well, seems like they might've tried to beat us in festivities.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Jaessa: seems so, *crosses her arms* so should we wake them up?

Valendria: *cuts down more Klingons and fires her bolt pistol*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Bri: *passed out*
  • Options
    Oculus: I think we should. I'm sure they've gotten a decent rest and if not they can relax in their quarters.

*T'Lera makes a little noise and snuggles into Kara more*

*The simulation spawns in a Dahar Master since there has been an over abundance of melee combat. The Klingon Wields a Bat'leh and begins to charge at Valendria*

Nexa: Oh I guess we're doing too well.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Jaessa: *force throws a pillow at them* hey wake up!

Valendria: *catches the bat’leth with her blade letting it slide down away from her effectively deflecting it away and using the dahar masters own weight against him. In a single stroke she uses the opportunity to draw slice his lower abdomen, her movement is fluid quick and decisive as she pirouettes behind him and with a flick of her arm the dahar master falls dead cut clean in half, she has a dissatisfied expression.* none of these fools know even the basics of melee combat!
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    T'Lera: Eep! *She looks around groggily, waking up immediately from the pillow* Huh? What time is it? How long have we been sleeping?

Oculus: *She laughs* Only a bit longer than we did, we came to check on you when we woke up. Seems you had as much fun as we did.

*T'Lera blushes deeply, very bashful but she nods in agreement, trying to help wake up Kara and Bri, staying very close to them in her undressed state*

Nexa: To be fair they're only simulated, its not quite the same as fighting the real thing, though I doubt even a real klingon would give you much trouble. *after a few more klingon deaths the training sim ends, showing a scoreboard. Nexa didn't kill as many as Valendria, but Valendria took a few hits deducting it from her Score, Valendria is the winner, but its much closer than it could have been*
  • Options
    Briana: *stays asleep, groaning as the others try to wake her up*
  • Options
    T'Lera: Come on you two... we can't sleep all day, or atleast not inside of here.
  • Options
    Briana: *takes a pillow, covering her head with it, groaning*
  • Options
    T'Lera: come on Bri, we can just go back to sleep somewhere else.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    [August 7, 2418]

*the foxhound drops out of warp near DS9, and after getting clearance to dock, todd heads toward the rear of the ship and loadly smacks his paw against the doorframe of the ship's quarters* we're here! *he waits to make sure dundee is coherent enough to actually understand sapient speech before continuing* freshen up and grab something to eat - we'll be docking shortly​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *groggily* I don wanna.... comfy bed

Dundee: *hungover Australian groans*
  • Options
    *todd growls and walks away, then comes back a few seconds later and throws a hypo at dundee* inject yourself with that and THEN freshen up and grab some breakfast​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: freshen up with what? I'm in a jumpsuit that hasn't been washed since the 1990's technically speaking and coveted in oil stains, a white powder in some places... and has so much alcohol spilled over it
  • Options
    tadd: *out in the common area* take it off, put it in the replicator, tell the computer to recycle it, shower, replicate a new set of clothing​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: *gets up* Recycle it?! Hell no! This is my favorite outfit!
  • Options
    todd: you know you can just have it recreate the exact same outfit, or just have the dirt and drugs removed (i mean, that's gotta be how they clean stuff, because we never see washers on any ship)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: you're asking me to destroy something dear to me then replace it. Ya can't replace the luck or memories!
  • Options
    *todd's head pokes over the side of the door threshold* did you not hear a word of the second half of my sentence?!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: No, I didn't! *injects himself with the hypo then walks towards the shower* I'm just gonna wear this into the shower. Take care of it.

Briana: Jakaaaaaaaara.... just... open a portal under us and drop us in my quarters.... *yawns* don't forget the clothes....
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *sitting in her ready room going over the latest reports*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    todd: *following dundee toward the facility and yells through the closed door* you are not meeting the leader of an interstellar nation smelling of sweat, cocaine and diana knows what else! especially not when said leader has olfactory senses three times stronger than a dog's who in themselves have an olfactory sense fourty times greater than a human's!

and no, a shower is not a good substitute for a proper clothes washing!

alex: *walks up and palms krystal's door chime*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: I'm not destroying my clothes.