test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    (Its almost as if I'm uncomfortable seeing my boyfriend get sexual with someone I'm not the biggest fan of.)

Freeman: I thought you said something about eating? Also really? I'd expect you to be a top hat kind of fruit.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jaessa: its been quite a long time since ive done anything like this, how about we skip the tour and go to the main event. *she grins moving oculus onto the bed.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    (Its all in character, I mean I have a couple dating Rattler's people, a Couple Dating Rose's, One that is supposed to get with one of Seven's characters eventually, and when Kuntel was here I had a couple dating his characters. The only person I never considered having a character get in a relationship with one of theirs is Shadow, partially because he has so few, partially because I'm not really interested in wolf men which all of his main characters are, and then mostly from the whole thing where like Matt and Kayla have like 80 kids or something in the future and I think that's kind of ridiculous.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Oculus: That sounds perfectly alright to me. *she smiles a bit shyly, not used to someone being so forward with her*
  • Options
    (That somehow doesn't make it better. You being in character doesnt make how uncomfortable I am with you being sexual with my boyfriend automatically go away.)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Steve: Top hats are expensive. Plus, I want a cane to go with one.
  • Options
    ((its just two characters, you make it seem like its ACTUALLY me when its not its fictional characters doing it))

jaessa: *chuckles* well then i hope you're ready for the time of your life. *fade to black*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (It still makes me feel uncomfortable and I have been saying that for awhile. And you're disregarding everything I've told you I feel and keep putting stress on our relationship. I'm not even going to go into everything you said and did when Oculus was interested in briana, I pulled back because of how it made you feel, yet as soon as the shoe is on the other foot you disregard all of that and tell me to get over it)
  • Options
    ((yeah not doing this here))
  • Options
    (Should we timeskip a bit? I feel like rattler is just ignoring the thread at this point, and there's not much going on)
  • Options
    (Dont even know what to time skip to. And if you say rattler is ignoring the thread what is the point of time skipping. Shadow is MIA. Rose is gods know where. Raneson is mostly unable to post. It feels like the three of us and everything is tense.)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    (Wasn't going to come into the middle of an argument.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (Or even when there wasnt an argument either. Ezri was asked questions hours ago. Long before this. And the last few times when there isnt a fight I have to repeat my questions or point out I asked them OOC. It's like you just skim everything and end up not seeing things like that)
  • Options
    (It wasn't even really an argument. Like the past few days you've kind of barely said anything Rattler.)

(Also pretty sure Rose is just going to be gone until we're done with the Gamma stuff
  • Options
    (Guess we'll see rose sometime in the middle of next year than)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (gee, it's almost like i've been waiting to move on so i can actually do stuff that i won't get screwed over on

and for not being interested in wolfmen, you sure asked a lot of questions about matt's equipment several years back)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (You could have said that instead of going silent and completely ignoring the computer being asked about Matt's location.)
  • Options
    ((and we're still waiting on rattler))
  • Options
    (I don't even know what to do right now.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (I mean just anything, have Ezri cook, start up a conversation, maybe have a different character do something to initiate.)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (or, you know, actually move on with things)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    ((Literally anything cuz yer the one holding things up. You not knowing what to do is an excuse you can literally do anything it’s not that hard.))
  • Options
    (I think we're at a pretty good spot for a timeskip of some sort to set up a new scene. Just not sure what scene is next.)
  • Options
    (Given the fight with bri and jakara, I think maybe a day or two. Not weeks or months like shadow seems to like to do. Like I think we could do it after bri finishes cooking or even after the meal but next day works)
  • Options
    ((im fine with a day or something))
  • Options
    (A day sounds good)
  • Options
    Briana: *asleep on a couch in Krystal's quarters, not wanting to go back to her own. Completely covering herself with a blanket she silently sleeps*

Freeman: *at this point he's on the top floor of Quark's, having taken the talking grapefruit with him, keeping his helmet on the entire time.* Okay, hear me out... Willy wonka purple velvet top hat.
  • Options
    Krystal: *dozing in bed*
  • Options
    jaessa: *stirs waking up next to oculus smiling as she shifts out of bed trying not to disturb her and makes her way to the shower*
  • Options
    *Oculus rolls over, trying to wrap her arm around Jaessa, not aware she moved and grabs a pillow instinctively, snuggling it*

Steve: Why Willy Wonka specifically?

*Reina is passed out too, next to Krystal*

Alexis: Sissy. *she is wobbling around on two legs, still a toddler and is smacking the blanket Briana is under. Its not clear how she got out of her crib*