test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (you know, you'd think he'd KNOW the name of a station he's already been to - and don't say it's because it was called terok nor, because that cardassian captain also called it deep space nine)

*matt is totally unresponsive*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: *Her ears perk up as she hears the snapping sound, looking back at jakara, a look of rage over taking her unemotional face as she continues attacking harder with more power, regardless of his lack of responsiveness*

Freeman: We'll see... how far out are we? maybe we can do a short hyperspace jump. it may be risky though considering everything.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (Raneson asked me to get a post in for him)

Raneson: *Lunges at Matt, kicking him in the ribs*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *the fallen wolf suddenly vanishes*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    ((it has been four or so years for him after all. and during that time he and jaessa would have taken part in the going ons of the rebellion))

jorin: how far out are we?

jessie: should be in view now

jorin: wait really? well then i suppose we can find a place to dock make repairs and resupply and find out where everyone is. freeman can you ask around for a krystal jade's where abouts when we dock? ill be doing the same.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *raises the water she was using to attack above her, slamming it down into the ground where matt was, leaving some damage where she struck as the orb leaves her control, covering the floor in the water. Her eyes still glow blue as she angrily looks around for another target to attack. Suddenly the glow is gone and she goes limp, falling to the floor*

Freeman: I'll see what I can do. How should I identify us?
  • Options
    *tala suddenly becomes aware that someone is trying to hail the ship*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    (Kinda hard to hail a ship that's disabled their own comm system. Tala didn't discriminate. She just shut it ALL down.)

Krystal: *collapses due to injury and fatigue*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: *unconcious a few feet away from Krystal, fully foxed out*
  • Options
    (okay, i've had enough of this TRIBBLE - come talk to me when i can actually DO something again without hearing BS excuses; until then, i'll be sleeping)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I mean it was stated awhile ago that Tala shut down comms.... like it was almost stopped by reapers under your control... how is it a BS excuse?... you literly caused all of this. )
  • Options
    jorin: let them know its me looking for her. and jaessa if you plan on going out in public put some damn cloths on.

jaessa: yeah i was already ganna do that.... *mumbles*

jessie: we have clearance to dock, ill head out when ever you're ready

jorin: alright. *pushes a button on his wrist* wedge see what you can do with what we have until we get back.

wedge: ill try cap.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: so just say its you? Not that we're with the Rebel alliance? That's kinda a relief. We're in unknown territory and you think going around calling ourselves rebels to random strangers would be a bad thing. Like I can see us being seen as a group of troublemakers from just calling ourselves rebels. It's not a good look when we're around uninformed people.

*works on a console as he starts asking about Krystal, within a few minutes getting an answer back* okay. Much easier than expected. A ship called the USS Tepes said she's on a ship docked here too named the USS Exeter.
  • Options
    jorin: oh good, see if you can get in touch with them.

jessie: *walks out putting her helmet on* ill keep in touch over coms

jaessa: finally, ill be walking around this place this should be interesting

jorin: try to stay out of trouble *jaessa just dismissively waves as she walks off to get dressed* right then.
  • Options
    Freeman: I would, but there seems to be a problem, Boss.... it looks like they dont wanna talk. They may have some kinda comms problem? I asked the comms guy on the Tepes and they say the Exeter isn't responding to any of their messages either and are in the process of sending over sombody to check it out.
  • Options
    jorin: jaessa was right... *he says quietly putting on his helmet* find out where they're docked and lets go.... jaessa!

jaessa: i know.... im the one that felt like something was wrong and this doesnt help alleviate it.... *walks out with more modernized looking sith robes with pants and a long tailed feminine tunic. her saber staff clipped to the side of her belt.* the closer we got the more it felt like s*it was hitting the fan and so far i feel like im right.
  • Options
    Freeman: so... want me to stay here? Are you going to need muscle? I'm more than willing to go too.
  • Options
    jorin: yes once we find out where they we'll head out.
  • Options
    Freeman: uhhh... Got it, let's go! *checks the pistols on his belt and the blaster rifle on his back before walking with Jorin and Jaessa*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Oculus: *Groans as she stands up slowly, then pops her shoulder back into place.* How to get Evelynn to calm down... *she looks thoughtful and reaches out with the force, but stops when she senses Jaessa on the station. She looks around seeing Briana is injured and so is Jakara* Great, comms are down aren't they? Ohhh I don't know enough about comms to rewire it myself! Oh... but I know who would... *She carefully moves all of the group into the holodeck using force levitation to avoid injuring them further* If I can't call someone from sickbay... I'll bring sickbay to them. Computer, recreate sickbay in perfect detail. *she waits until the holodeck forms sickbay* Now computer, Activate the Emergency Medical Hologram in Holodeck 1(or insert correct holodeck number location)
    Post edited by westx211 on
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (Pretty sure Krystal is injured too. and Krystal isnt that far from bri. Also with the amount of damage the holodeck has taken, I dont think its gonna hold up very well)
  • Options
    Jakara: *heavily grunts as she looks around* its really over then?

Jorin: *makes his way to the Exeter’s docking bay with jaessa and freeman* if they’re comms are down how are they going to know that some one wants into the ship from here....
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Freeman: maybe we just knock until someone lets us in?.. *looks around DS9 as they walk to the docking bay* Those things on people's chest I'm seeing... are they just for decoration or do they have a use *Checks a knife still in a sheath on his belt*

Briana: *Still unconscious*
  • Options
    jorin: to my understanding they act like our personal comms just more compact and i dont think knocking would work but im open to being proven wrong. if there was a way to patch into some one on the bridge or with acess to the door connected to the docking ring. assuming they're personal comms work or course.

jaessa: it'd be easier to just cut our way thru.

jorin: *sighs* if i werent feeling so uneasy myself id say not but.... last resort ok... *quickly makes his way to the docking ring standing in front of the entrance door to the exeter, he taps the com on his helmet* keina see if you can get me a stable link to any personal comms device on the exeter.

keina: ill see what i can do cap. *she goes to work to find any combadge link in the area of the exeter she can*
  • Options
    Freeman: while that's being done *starts knocking on the entrance door to Exeter* anyone there? Anyone home?
  • Options
    (since when is exeter PHYSICALLY DOCKED with the station? it's supposed to be hovering around it like every other ship)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Except for, y'know, the ships that dock. Why have docking ports if they're not going to be used?)
  • Options
    (why bother having docking ports at all in a universe where transporters can be found literally EVERYWHERE, including on SHUTTLES?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Cause transporters can be down for matniance, sabotaged, have something wrong with them. You might have someone like McCoy who thinks that his atoms will be scattered through space. Contact with species that don't have transporters or their biology makes it dangerous for them to transport (like the ridged forehead trill) need I go on?)
  • Options
    (that's what shuttles are for)​​

#LegalizeAwoo