What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*pokes rattler with worgen*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: *Walks over to Bashir* What do you need for this, Doctor?

Delgado/Eli: *Brings a hand to his mouth, coughing up a bit more blood as he looks over at Evelynn, waving a bit dazed*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rakesh: *still nibbling on a moon puff*

(*pokes nick with the worgen as well*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (Alright so i worked out a system where i relay messages to Seven, and in turn, post what seven says. so anything said as Bashir is what seven wrote. its just me posting it on his behalf.)

Bashir: Some vaccinations have been prepped, and they can be beamed down on my word. Once they arrive, administer the vaccinates accordingly. I will assist. However communications - as we know, are being jammed, so this will take some time.

Nick: Alright.... *Looks over at Rakesh* you wanna teleport up when he gives the word? its easier to beam down than up here.... or just bring the stuff down here... I don't know man. I'm kinda fried at this point.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Kayla: *finishes with Krystal's tail before going back to check on Delgado*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: *Looks at kayla as she approaches. giving her a blank stare that isn't all there*
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Evenlynn: *shys away into a corner watching from a far*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    *the wolf swallows the rest of the cheeseball and gets to his feet* just tell me where i need to go​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes thread with worgen*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Bashir: I will require you to inform the Exeter to beam down the vaccines - from there, we'll begin administering the vaccines to the people on this planet.

Nick: I think we can do that. Gonna be a while to administer them without Dr. Delgado but... I think we can manage.... its gonna take longer though since Alex is knocked out, and Rakesh has no medical training, so can he administer a hypo?... I've also got no idea where the hell jessica is... so... yeah gonna take time... I can help administer the hypos at least, so its not just gonna be you, Doctor.
  • Options
    (any idiot can use a hypospray)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Bashir: Administering a hypo is rather simple, Captain. One does not need medical training to use a hypo.

Nick: I'm well aware Doctor Bashir. I know I'm the tough soldier type, But I do have experience as a Doctor too. I've been practicing medicine before your Great Grandfather's Father was in diapers.... hell probably longer than that. I'm a neurologist. I've been a combat medic many times before too... I mainly say its just gonna be us using the Hypos cause Jessica is just... wherever. we have to injured that are back on the exter, the two being Dr. Delgado and Admiral Jade... Alex is knocked the hell out... Rakesh... well i suppose we'll have his help too...
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    rakesh: okay, scotty

(also, if alex goes berserk on nick...this knowledge could save his life

1537909494-kigai-owa-issue-42-public.png​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Bashir: I understand. We can at least provide Rakesh with field training so that he can be better suited for any field medical situation.

Nick: Alright *Looks over at Rakesh, grinning* We'll make a field medic out of you yet.
  • Options
    rakesh: not likely - i make wounds, i don't heal them *alex groans and rolls over at this point, but remains totally unconscious*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: I do both. Best of both worlds.
  • Options
    rakesh: so what am i supposed to be doing now?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: having the hypos beamed down.
  • Options
    rakesh: wouldn't they need to exist before they can be beamed down? (because, last i checked, all alex and bashir did up there was finish his calculations and adjustments to the nanite programming - they never said a word to anyone on the exeter or any other ships about producing those nanites in injectable form)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*jabs thread with worgen*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I guess that just happened while he was up there because that's when rose was still doing.... whatever rose was doing... so that happened and everything is ready, bashir now just... have the order from the PADD or something.... unless you want to ferry him back up there and waste time)
  • Options
    rakesh: so i guess i'll just...go up and get the injections prepared, then come back down once they're ready - what are you going to do for those who refuse injection, if anyone does? alex intends to incinerate this world to wipe out all traces of reaper tech on its surface whether or not he can get permission from odo to do so...and i can't say i disagree with his reasoning; it's too dangerous to leave even the slightest shred of reaper tech intact, but such a bombardment will render the surface uninhabitable, immortality-granting nanites or not​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: We can warn them of the fate of the planet.... If they refuse... its on them.... we'll be down here.
  • Options
    *rakesh heads up to the exeter, grabs the hypos, then returns*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*prod-prod*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Waiting on Seven)
  • Options
    Bashir: *Notices that Rakesh has returned* Ah, excellent. Shall we begin?

Nick: Yeah, I think so.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    rakesh: yeah...now we just have to go all the way back to the ennis and nol-ennis camps - let's take the ship this time; i don't feel like apparating everyone again, and obviously my brother can't...*he states as he sets the crates of hypos down and crouches down to pick alex up and sling said unconscious wolf over his shoulder*

(also...someone gotta take opaka too - maybe west could do that IF HE EVER SHOWS UP!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*prods thread with frostmourne*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: maybe we should inoculate the Kai first.