test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    jorin: ive never heard of this laser tag so i wouldn't know.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Briana: Think of it like..... a wargame.... or a combat simulation...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    jorin: oh. then ive done plenty of that. are we using live munitions?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: No.... No we're not... it's a special system that..... F*ck it... You point and shoot. If you get hit, you're out for a couple of seconds and your gun stops working until that time is up. no live munitions...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jessica: Oh you might be surprised.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    jorin: can these attacks be blocked at all?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Depending on the setup, the only way to actually score a point is to hit a target worn by the opposing team's players. So accuracy is a factor.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: they can be blocked by cover..... maybe an actual physical shield... but that kinda seems like a cheap tactic...
  • Options
    jorin: how about a lightsaber?
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Well, now what? Go inside then what?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Briana: No.... You're not using a lightsaber...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Wouldn't be allowed. Laser Tag only involves basically higher end laser pointers. So a lightsaber is pretty much overkill.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    jorin: very well. i am ready. *he nods*
  • Options
    Briana: We still need to have the holodeck give us the guns, Pick teams, and let my mom finish her beer.... I kinda want a beer... what beer is that?...
  • Options
    Krystal: Apparently... Rose's Chocolate Beer was in the ship's computer.
  • Options
    Briana: What?............ I want some.... I haven't gotten the chance to try it yet...
  • Options
    Krystal: Replicator.
  • Options
    Briana: Right.... Be right back! *Rushes out of the holodeck, coming back a few minutes later with two of the beers*
  • Options
    Krystal: Might want to slow down on the bottles...
  • Options
    Briana: Its only two beers, mom... unless these things are as strong as a bottle of liquor, I think i should be fine... *pops something into her mouth then takes a swig from one of the bottles*
  • Options
    Krystal: Considering I can only handle one bottle at a time...
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *a random skunk wanders past the group*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: Well the second one isn't even open, So i can save it for later if that is the case. Right?.... *looks at the skunk* um.... the f*ck?..... *whispers* nobody move....

(Since the Chocolate beer Rose's like rattler said. I may as well leave it up to rose to determine how alcoholic the beer is)
  • Options
    Krystal: *just takes a drink*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jessica: You don't want to explore around a bit more?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Briana: *Still whispering, watching the skunk* No sudden movements, just back away slowly... Put as much space between you and it... Don't look threatening... *slowly takes a sip of her drink*
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Ok, try to crest that ridge to our right?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (*Preps a pike* Shadow... having fun with the skunk? The reason I returned to the mess hall was so you could start setting up for your next episode.)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (that's not for another week)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (So what's with the skunk? is it gonna do something?)