Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Jess?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Oculus: Because I believe you're a good person. *Answers the combadge* I'll be there in a minute I'm dealing with a situation over here. *Oculus hugs Jakara tighter trying to help comfort her*

Jessica: Lets just all go.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Rose: Okay (Falls in behind Jess) Hopefully Briana hasnt gone native. (Hits her commbadge) Briana is missing her commbadge and has wandered off. We are heading Southeast from the henge.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (you know you have an entire starship...in orbit (so to speak)...with a full array of sensors)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: you think im....a good person.....*she lets oculus hug her slowly bringing her arms up and returning the hug* you really think theirs hope for me?....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Oculus: Yes I do. *she says it very matter of factly(I think that's the saying)*

Jessica: Next time we go down to the radioactive robot filled earth lets make sure everyone has their combadge.
  • Options
    jakara: *her tense stature seems to loosen as she stands up her arms still wrapped around oculus.* i...im sorry for the way i acted....i didnt expect you to care about how i felt...*her hug gets slightly tighter* you know....when you said you were a slave....it....hit close to home for me....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Yea. Coming down here was kinda... just a snap decision to get away from aggrivation. Probably not well thought out.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: *Continues to walk along the river, looking across it and shrugging. using her abilities, she manipulates the water pressure under her feet, letting her essentially surf on the soles of her boots to the other side of the river*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    jorin: *makes his way to the mess hall from medbay wearing pants and bandages on his upper body. he walks over to a replicator past the group sitting with the white lycan and double takes rubbing his eyes* i swear if i got a concussion too....
  • Options
    Oculus: Its okay. *Oculus holds her tighter too* What do you mean?

*Jessica speeds up a little*

Jessica: We better get her before a giant robot shows up and eats her or soemthing.
  • Options
    Jakara; I grew up a slave. I know what it's like getting kicked around and beaten.....but that was a long time ago.
  • Options
    Rose: Okay, Hopefully this will work. (She takes off above the Trees, and sees if she can spots Briana)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *rushes ahead a bit*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Oculus: Well it's a tad more recent for me. A few years ago.
  • Options
    Briana: *Walking along the other side of the river nearly a mile and a half from where her and krystal where earlier, her blanket wrapped around her shoulders, its color helping her stand out*

Eli: *Sips on his new drink with no problems, watching whatever happens in the mess hall* Wait... nearly forgot... *Reaches his hand into his pocket, pulling something out. concealed in the palm of his hand he brings his hand to his mouth, swallowing whatever he was concealing*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Jakara: so...what are you ganna do now?
  • Options
    Oculus: I don't know... *she sighs* I really don't.
  • Options
    Rose spots Briana: Krystal, Briana is about 2 clicks downstream. (Rose flies towards Briana)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    jakara: well. even if everything goes to sh*t...you made a friend out of me, even with how everything played out.
  • Options
    *snickering ever since eli spat the beer out* it's an acquired taste...and the legal drinking age in the imperium is 16, raneson, not 21 - and as part of her fleet, the conundrum is sovereign imperium territory

anyway...what exactly are these temporal anomalies? rose mentioned something about that when she arrived here, but didn't elaborate

(*prods seven with stick*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Oculus: Thank you. I really am sorry for all of this.
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Oynx: Unknown. The area the temporal disturbances seem to focus on however is somewhere in North America, specifically somewhere in Oregon or Washington, or California.
    Prime Raneson: The Ark crashed somewhere in North America. Although, the exact location of the Ark isn't in Autobot Records. Likely for security reasons. Maybe the Temporal disturbances are related to the Ark.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    if there are temporal disturbances already, then we triggered them just by arriving here...or will trigger them shortly...or something - i hate temporal mechanics!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2018
    jakara: in the end its my fault...*she sighs* in the past i havnt been the best to her....*looks down at the water* maybe i should just...let her go....let her find someone better then me. shes probably right in saying the only reason she stays with me because im all she knows.....*lets out a deeper sigh* maybe its for the best....i may have taught her everything about trill culture and got her to accept that part of her...but maybe my time with her is over....maybe its time she leave me behind....
  • Options
    Rose flies in between the trees and lands in front of Briana: Shouldn't you be in bed?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: you where with me when I beamed down. If you really thought so you would have said something then. Why do you think I should even be in bed to begin with?
  • Options
    (*pokes seven with boomstick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose: Kayla said you should be. (She crosses her arms) Lets get back to the ship. Everyone is antsy here.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: when exactly did Kayla say that? *shrugs and sighs* Nevermind. Lets just go. Where is everyone else?